[Album] Winter Acoustic “Kalafina with Strings”

Sometimes george write things that sounds rude to other people, maybe to him it's not rude... but the great majority, can feel this from what he writes.
I understand that what he wanted to express was logically valid (an album with all Kalafina karaoke music except that ones that have already been released).
But it was not necessary to write "who cares for a-sides karaoke", this sounded a little bit rude to me. That's what I think.

why is this dumb ? I never swear so you shouldnt swear me either.
Why is what dumb? What?

And I will swear you whenever the fuck I want because you're potentially the most patronizing and egocentric member on this forum.

100% agree with @juchanx3 - it was completely unnecessary to say "who cares about a-sides". You need to reevaluate your choice of words. You're telling me I need to watch my words but you yourself are full of patronizing remarks throughout the forum.

As for those who are telling me I should just ignore those comments I disagree with, why don't you just ignore the nasty comments I have to make? Aren't you doing the same thing by calling me out on it? Hello?! Block me! Do it because you can! Because I CAN'T BLOCK GEORGE!!

If that really was about me then yay, I feel proud for being considered a contributor. Wish my ass was actually getting kissed tho...

It wasn't.

and why do you always pop up during arguments ?

I'm always here. I just rarely post because you say dumb, mainly rude, stuff and I try to stay away from you.

Who do i kiss ? grunty got a warning 2 weeks ago. The forum rules are clear : no swearing directed to other members.

If that's the case then grunty shouldn't even get warnings because I highly doubt his swears are actually directed at others as opposed to just being used to enhance his speech.

And the forum rules are clear to everyone except you. There's a reason people are tired of your nonsense. You're annoying, egotistical, and rude. You think that just because you're moderator you should be allowed to pass? You should be held to a higher standard than everyone else because you're acting as the adjudicator!

why is this dumb ? I never swear so you shouldnt swear me either.

I have seen you lock a thread because the author didn't speak fluent English and couldn't properly convey their thoughts. Instead of trying to comprehend what they were saying, you concluded that they held a "negative opinion" of Yuki Kajiura and even made fun of their English. You don't even speak English well enough to be critiquing others.

But it was not necessary to write "who cares for a-sides karaoke", this sounded a little bit rude to me. That's what I think.

I apologise for that line it indeed sounded rude.

And I will swear you whenever the fuck I want because you're potentially the most patronizing and egocentric member on this forum.

Then how do you explain that its mainly just you and Yui Makino that have problem with what i write ?
Other members rarely expessed discomfort and i have always tried resolve misunderstandings.

Its forbidden by the rules to swear so please avoid to do so. I understand that in your country swearing is very common and accepted widely but this is a international forum and in some countries people are more sensitive to swearing. Some people have expressed discomfort with how some members talk and i have also seen some that quited because of that, and that's why i am trying to have as less swearing as possible.

As for those who are telling me I should just ignore those comments I disagree with, why don't you just ignore the nasty comments I have to make? Aren't you doing the same thing by calling me out on it? Hello?! Block me! Do it because you can! Because I CAN'T BLOCK GEORGE!!

you sound like someone that's has a gun pointed at him. Calm down.

What if we both could ? We would just ban eachother :P

It wasn't..

Apparently it was.

I'm always here. I just rarely post because you say dumb, mainly rude, stuff and I try to stay away from you.

If you're always here why dont say your opinion on other threads on normal discussions but you only choose to post when there's a disagreement around ? This is quite fishy you know.

If that's the case then grunty shouldn't even get warnings because I highly doubt his swears are actually directed at others as opposed to just being used to enhance his speech.

Maybe, sometimes i dont get right away how some of these are used, and i apparently appologised to him for the last warning.

And the forum rules are clear to everyone except you. There's a reason people are tired of your nonsense. You're annoying, egotistical, and rude. You think that just because you're moderator you should be allowed to pass? You should be held to a higher standard than everyone else because you're acting as the adjudicator!

No. you and the person above you are the first ones that say those things.
We can hold a poll if you want to see if all the forum hates me or its just 3 people.

I have seen you lock a thread because the author didn't speak fluent English and couldn't properly convey their thoughts. Instead of trying to comprehend what they were saying, you concluded that they held a "negative opinion" of Yuki Kajiura and even made fun of their English. You don't even speak English well enough to be critiquing others.

I dont remember anything like that, please specify the thread.

Please continue at PM. There's no reason to polute this thread with more discussion of this kind.

Last edited:
I can only pray for there to be a limited edition coupled with BD/DVD with LIVE footage of their previous Acoustic Christmas lives....

With that being said, I'm hoping for:

-Musundehiraku
-sprinter (yes, I want an official studio recorded version of this!)
-seventh heaven (yes, again)
- Yumeno daichi (PLEEEEEEASE)
-Alleluia (Oh come on, this is TOTALLY happening. Undeniable.)
-Ashitano keshiki (just dreaming about that Kajiuran bridge with the strings in the background... mm)
-Gogatsuno mahou
-Yaneno mukouni
-ring your bell

What I know will be on this record that makes me sad:
-believe
-storia (come on, man)
-snow falling (...winter album?...)
-basically any other song that's already a fucking piano ballad (Gloria, mahiru, hanataba, HOKAGE UGH,

I can only pray for there to be a limited edition coupled with BD/DVD with LIVE footage of their previous Acoustic Christmas lives....

Sadly this isn't going to happen if the listings for the album are anything to go by. Only one edition is up for order and it's also listed as only one disc, which is disappointing considering they'e done multiple full-length lives featuring rearranged acoustic works that could easily fill a two disc album.

With that being said, I'm hoping for:

-sprinter (yes, I want an official studio recorded version of this!)
-Alleluia (Oh come on, this is TOTALLY happening. Undeniable.)
-Gogatsuno mahou
-Yaneno mukouni

This would really please me too, and are all quite possible except Gogatsu. It's a winter album, having a song called 'The Magic of May' would be really strange. Acoustic sprinter from the 5th live was amazing. Personally I want:

Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku (it's likely to happen and there's already acoustic lives but I'll always be happy with more performances of it, and hearing a studio version of the acoustic arrangement would be nice)
Natsu no Asa (not likely as it's a b-side and super recent, but I'd like to see how it's rearranged and it'd mean I can skip buying the Blaze single)
Utsukushisa (I reckon they could do something pretty neat with this)
SERENATO
Anything completely unexpected that you wouldn't expect to work, but if they can pull it off would be great, like Ongaku, Obbligato, Manten etc. I never expected sprinter to work, but, well, yeah.

What I know will be on this record that makes me sad:
-believe
-storia (come on, man)
-snow falling (...winter album?...)
-basically any other song that's already a fucking piano ballad (Gloria, mahiru, hanataba, HOKAGE UGH,

Also likely, and true. I'd be interested to see how they'd alter storia I guess, but I'd rather have other songs. Believe was already performed acoustically so it's likely to show up as well, and snow falling is a given. Sure looking forward to 5 more minutes of being bored.

I doubt they'll include Hanataba though. Stripping away the accordion of that song is like stripping away the skeleton of a person, it'd just fall apart. I mean, I adore Hanataba and I'll always be happy for more recordings or performances of it, but it NEEDS the accordion for it to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Atlas Star about Hokage I don't like this song either, but if you listen it live is completely different. I remember that before Wakana sing this song she talked a lot and it gave the impression that she was very very happy to sing and she put everything she had to make it amazing.

I just thought, official sheets could be released too... I would pay tons of money for them :plz::love:

Okay... I did not mean to start something, really. I was just meant that they should release all the songs that they haven't in karaoke yet. But that's just me, I wasn't saying it as a matter of fact. Sorry. Let's get back on topic and please be nice to each other, there's so much hatred and other crap in the world right now, to be mad over something like this.

Season: Yes serenato! I was just thinking about this since they have never or rarely performed it live, no? It would be very interesting acoustic.

The more I'm thinking about it though, if the info is correct it's one disc, with a new Christmas song and probably at least 2-3 existing Christmas songs, plus 'winter themed' songs confirmed. That puts us at presumably 4 or so Christmas songs, snow falling, Alleluia and likely dolce as well, although I can see dolce being used as an intro to the album/another song. That likely means we've got half the album's tracks already confirmed, I reckon.

Add in the probability of getting Believe and sprinter, plus probably Kimi ga Hikari as well, and there's only going to be 3 or so spare slots to be filled. I wouldn't put it past them throwing in fairytale and Seventh Heaven as well since they've already been released in live format via the Alleluia single. I'm honestly expecting there to be only one other song, I'd put a good bet that it'll be a ballad, probably either Hikari Furu, Gloria or Mahiru.

So yes, I'm expecting the full tracklist to be dolce as an overture, snow falling, Alleluia, Kimi ga Hikari, Believe, sprinter, fairytale, Seventh Heaven, one of the aforementioned ballads, the new Christmas song and three or four popular Christmas songs. Calling it now.

I'm about to throw a fit if they include snow falling and Hokage. This album is a studio album. Not live recording. What's the point of including songs that originally arranged only with Piano and strings instruments in this album? Basically that's copy-paste from one CD to another CD.

(plus those 2 songs are shit songs so yeah)

Side note: actually, now really hoping for "oblivious", "kimiga hikarini kaeteyuku" and "kizuato" to be on this record. This would be HIKARU's first time participating in these songs in the studio. ^_^

Here's a thought: adore

Just take away the synths, maybe slow down the tempo just a tad, and it's pretty much a string-heavy ballad in the same vein as kagayaku, hokage and sapphire. I've always felt like the synths were slapped onto the song without much thought...

So I want to hear acoustic version of:
- kizuato
- serenato
- gloria
- hikari no senritsu
- red moon
- I have a dream
- eden
- te to te to me to me (they perfomed it during acoustic live)
- manten
- yane no mukou ni
- mirai
- door
- alleluia
- dolce
- kimi no gin no niwa
- believe (I don't like this song but I'm interested in how it sounds acoustic)
- lapis
- ring your bell
- samidare if it possible

Last edited by a moderator:
14470569_556409461220649_2539307551446521813_n.jpg

Lovely background, tiny font for title. They basically want to buy it because its Kalafina and not for what it is. (basically thats the way the covers are since heavenly blue (?) )

source ?

Back