[Album] Winter Acoustic “Kalafina with Strings”

Didn't even see that its in November!! That's going to be such a great month for me! Anime convention, new Harry Potter, my Birthday, AND a new Kalafina album?!?!? I don't think my heart can take this much

Is this a live album that has recordings of their Christmas live versions of songs or a studio album? I'm editing Kalafina's wikipedia page and I can't tell which section to put it in

EDIT: It was answered on the last page. I'm apparently blind :XD:

Interesting. I was kind of hoping for a new album in the beginning of next year if they release Marchen and one other single. We might still get that in the Spring though, I hope! But new arrangements is welcome. I want a karaoke album of ALL of their songs as well. Please please please? Also they should have the long white dresses on for a cover photo, I know it'll be like their other live albums probably, but maybe just this once? They looked gorgeous in those.

^ who cares about the karaoke of the A-sides. We already get those in the singles and they would just fill space, they need to include only b-sides if they release something like that :)

Last edited:
^ who cares about the karaoke of the A-sides. We already get those in the singles and they would just fill space, they need to include only b-sides if they release something like that :)
She said "all", not "a-side". Don't be an "a-wipe".

Almost everytime i read george's posts i lost what little faith in humanity i have.

I hope they include as much songs with no-strings (eg Hanataba, mune no yukue)in the original arrangements or their more upbeat songs like Eden (would be interesting to hear this with strings only accompaniment)in this upcoming album.

^ lol wot ? Since when im worse than criminals ?

All i said is that i dont want a-side karaokes in that album Liana envisioned, everything else is welcome.

And there goes another little part of faith in humanity in me.

omg omg omGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
giphy.gif

crying-yes.gif

bieberspeech.gif

It's coming out close to my birthday!! :sohappy: BLESS
also what's with all the salt guys, we should be celebrating!

^ lol wot ? Since when im worse than criminals ?

All i said is that i dont want a-side karaokes in that album Liana envisioned, everything else is welcome.
Since when did Liana envision an album of a-side instrumentals?

Seriously, you need to shut the fuck up.

no she said "karaoke of all songs " and so i said "no a-sides"

and watch your langauge or you'll get a warning.
You give people warnings over the dumbest shit. The only people you don't give warnings to are those whose asses you kiss because they apparently have more to contribute to the forum. Who even cares anymore?

Who do i kiss ? grunty got a warning 2 weeks ago. The forum rules are clear : no swearing directed to other members.
and why do you always pop up during arguments ?

Seriously, you need to shut the fuck up.

why is this dumb ? I never swear so you shouldnt swear me either.

If that really was about me then yay, I feel proud for being considered a contributor. Wish my ass was actually getting kissed tho...

Why are the same people always being rude and arguing in lots of threads? Do you feel the need to? I mean, in any case, the one who would be entitled to be mad at George for this is Liana. It's almost as if you were waiting for anything to appear and argue.

Why are the same people always being rude and arguing in lots of threads? Do you feel the need to? I mean, in any case, the one who would be entitled to be mad at George for this is Liana. It's almost as if you were waiting for anything to appear and argue.
I swear we should make an "argue about anything" thread. I've seen other threads get locked out by people arguing about nothing that has to do with the topic, such as the Maya thread. It'd be sad to see this thread get locked out as well especially since this acoustic album was just announced.

You know something, you all look like little kids arguing for nonsense! Everyone should respect everyones thaughts, and If you dont like them just shut up!
I dont want to sound rude but for the ones who like to read the forumm for FANDOM REASONS, reading to your discussions is really awful!

Back