[Album] Winter Acoustic “Kalafina with Strings”

S

sprinterXkyrie

Yay, announced on today's Arena live in Kobe (09/10)! And they will include some Christmas songs (covers). aaaaahhhh XDD

Winter Acoustic “Kalafina with Strings” 2016年11月16日(水)リリース決定!

『Staffからのお知らせ』
http://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/65672671.html

2012年より毎年クリスマス時期に開催している、Stringsカルテットとピアノのみの編成で構成された人気のChristmas LIVE “Kalafina with Strings”。
シ ンプルな編成ならではのアレンジでより一層のメロディーとコーラスワークが際立つこのコンサートは今年で4年目を迎え、今年は初めて全国9都市11公演を 行います。音源化が望まれていたこの“Kalafina with Strings”をプロデューサー梶浦由記が新たに手を加え、遂にスタジオ録音盤としてリリースする事が決定しました。
定番となりつつあるクリスマスソングはもちろんの事、冬をテーマにしたオリジナル曲のAcoustic ver.(全て初収録)にKalafina初のクリスマス曲(新曲)を収録致します。

Winter Acoustic “Kalafina with Strings”
2016年11月16日(水)リリース
SECL-2000
3,240円(税込)

なお、こちらの商品はSony Music Shopにて只今から予約可能です。
ご予約は下記URLまで!
https://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php?cd=SECL-2000

IT'S A NEW ALBUM AND ACOUSTIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SO HYPED! It's 12AM and I'm squealing like a little girl as we speak.

Kalafina's gonna have a NATIONWIDE Christmas tour (for the first time) AND a WINTER ALBUM! There's like Christmas song covers which you know will be good since their harmonies are amazing, new arrangements for old songs (which I'm most stoked about) AND one new Christmas song!

I can't wait!

Oh i didnt notice it was release. This is truly very interesting :sohappy:

@grunty: it looks like the release date rumour was for this, not the single lol

@Kirito: That tour was already known :)

I would prefer a live recording over a studio recording, but its better than nothing :)

Last edited:
Suggestion, put in the thread's title that this is about a new album to be released.

Mine will be complete after Yuki Kajiura releases all her unreleased soundtracks in 5-6 more "Works for Soundtracks" :XD: :stars: including those musical BGMs and the See-Saw unreleased songs

So it's not from their live last year but from studio recording?

^ yes seems like its not live recording but studio album

googletranslate
Every year since 2012 has been held in the Christmas season, the popular Christmas LIVE that have been constructed in the organization of the only Strings quartet and piano "Kalafina with Strings". Simple even more in the arrangement of organized unique melody and chorus work stand out this concert will celebrate its fourth year, will perform for the first time across the country 9 city 11 performances this year. Sound source of producer Yuki Kajiura this "Kalafina with Strings" that there has been a demand for the newly tweaked, be finally released as a studio recording board has decided. Classic Christmas song, which is becoming a matter of course, will be recording Acoustic ver of the original song was a winter theme. Kalafina's first Christmas song (all first recording) to the (new song).

Aww I was kinda hoping for a live album. But either way, I am SUPER DUPER HYPED

I was expecting Marchen single in November, but this is like one million times better :plz:
The only thing better than Kala songs are Kala acoustic songs with LOTS of strings. I have really high expectations for this, like for real you cannot imagine how excited I am.
Aaand even some Christmas covers with their amazing armonisation and strings sadlfkasdlkfjaslkf :love:
This album and new Pokemon games launching in matter of days, I´m gonna become poor in November, helppp

YAAAAAAAAAAY AN ACOUSTIC WINTER ALBUM!!! :dote::dote:

I am literally freaking out, I love all the snippets that they have leaked over the years sometimes even more than the original song

I've been wondering if they were going to release something with acoustic songs since it seems that they've been doing a lot of acoustic lives recently outside of the normal lives during the holiday season.

SO EXCITED!!! I loved all the acoustic arrangements so far!!! <3<3

Back