[Album] Winter Acoustic “Kalafina with Strings”

Lovely background, tiny font for title. They basically want to buy it because its Kalafina and not for what it is. (basically thats the way the covers are since heavenly blue (?) )
I agree - why is the title so tiny? As my professor once commented on how small of a font I used for my name on my resume- "it's so small to the point where it looks as though you're ashamed of your existence". In this case, ashamed of the album's release :p

I like the idea behind it. The church as background is beautiful, but the black snowflakes??? Why not something with some kind of effect (something glittery, shiny...) like the snowflakes reflecting the light of the candles...

The fact that the cover got released the day after I got my bday money... Universe is trying to tell me something :XD:
Anyway, I like the cover, seems simple and elegant ♥ However I'm not sure if putting black snowflakes all over it is a great idea at all... But it's beautiful anyway.
I wish they had done some Limited Editions with DVD/BluRay of previous acoustic perfomances :touched:

Nice cover but what are those black snowflakes mean? They shouldn't be there IMO

Honestly, I don't expect too high for the great set list.

That and (from a design perspective) white snowflakes would honestly make the cover rather blinding and contrast the light behind them. It wouldn't be near as appealing to the eyes as black ones

I find the cover ok. I mean, if it was a contest, it would win the "most okayest cover award". Like, nothing WOW, but nice, I guess :)

Reactions: Ari
https://twitter.com/anime_pia/status/781803770707456000

“Kalafina with Strings”
全国ツアー、明日10/1(土)一般発売!

http://t.pia.jp/pia/artist/artists.do?artistsCd=83110050&afid=P33

#Kalafina

CtmGNSFUsAAnjY_.jpg

Those gowns are GORGEOUS!! My favourite is still probably the white ones they had a couple years ago, but these Red ones are so elegant. They almost remind me of the gowns I saw on the Christmas dolls my late grandmother had. I loved them so much! And Wakana's hair is so beautiful! I love how she has it up!

Those dresses are so pretty!! Except for Wakana's weird sleeve thing like wtf is that it looks like a balloon But yeah, besides that, the dresses are beautiful! I do wish Wakana would let her hair down more often tho, it looks a lot prettier that way :touched:

(btw, this is my first post on the Everything Yuki Forums, I made a post on the Introductions forum but Ik probably not everyone checks there, so hello all!! :innocent:)

This poster is pretty good. Why they didn't hire the same person who made this to create Blaze art as well?

TBH personally I would rather not have collages like that premium live tour art as studio CD covers.

I just saw this today on CDJ and I'm all variants of broken right now. I mean to a degree WHO CARES WHAT THE SETLIST IS. I'm just shocked it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING.
I honestly never thought this would happen. I wonder what the set list would be? So many A-sides actually sound really beautiful slowed down. I'm really interested to see what they do with the A sides. Believe could actually be amazing slowed down. I really want fairytale and serenato, so we'll see.

^ Just note that according to the announcement there will be also some covers of well known christmas songs :)

Reactions: Ari
Back