[Album] Winter Acoustic “Kalafina with Strings”

Over here, still not having listened to the songs save for Morobito, Yasashii Uta, and Have yourself a merry little christmas... :rain:
one... more... week...

I'll go ahead and review those songs for now since I've listened to them.

Morobito Kozorite: This is really pretty, especially with Wakana singing very cheerfully and Keiko's harmonies! It's affected me hearing the song in English, where "and heaven and nature sing" is replaced with "shu wa ki maseri" in my head whenever I hear it :XD:Wakana's countermelodies at that part are really good as well ^w^

Have yourself a merry little christmas: Also very pretty, and their English is pretty good (esp. Hikaru). My one criticism is when Hikaru comes in with "someday soon we all will be together if the fates allow" and her harmonies on the lines after she sings too violently for the song and it creates dissonance. I know she's trying to sound cheerful but it doesn't come across well.

Yasashii Uta: one onion to describe how I feel about this song: :touched:Kajiura please keep making songs like this and into the world they're much better than the blaze-esque songs we've gotten

Over here, still not having listened to the songs save for Morobito, Yasashii Uta, and Have yourself a merry little christmas... :rain:
one... more... week...

I'll go ahead and review those songs for now since I've listened to them.

Morobito Kozorite: This is really pretty, especially with Wakana singing very cheerfully and Keiko's harmonies! It's affected me hearing the song in English, where "and heaven and nature sing" is replaced with "shu wa ki maseri" in my head whenever I hear it :XD:Wakana's countermelodies at that part are really good as well ^w^

Have yourself a merry little christmas: Also very pretty, and their English is pretty good (esp. Hikaru). My one criticism is when Hikaru comes in with "someday soon we all will be together if the fates allow" and her harmonies on the lines after she sings too violently for the song and it creates dissonance. I know she's trying to sound cheerful but it doesn't come across well.

Yasashii Uta: one onion to describe how I feel about this song: :touched:Kajiura please keep making songs like this and into the world they're much better than the blaze-esque songs we've gotten
I fucking love "into the world"

I really want the strings and piano instrumentals without the vocals because I hate Wakana's vocal for most part of the album.
Thanks for the complete credit page to both @george1234 and @yuki.n!

Back