Yuki Kajiura's own agency - FictionJunction Music [Confirmed]

Sword Art Online was a mistake.
I remember that we were quite happy at first, thinking about some fantasy-world songs she did for .hack, Tsubasa, Xenosaga or some other similar stuff. And we even thought that we could have sth. like Madlax or El Cazador in GGO arc, but it turned out to be sth. different. I wonder that it's about the attitude of the anime staff or not. Cuz it doesn't sound like what we expected from her when working on this kind of show. (Just like how we have TTB instead of a darker OP song for FZ.) This may be a drawback of 'working on a high-profile show'.

To think in a super optimistic way, SAO brought us collaboration with some good artists like Remi and Sayaka. Even the songs themselves are kinda disappointed, the singings are good.

Its probably the indisputable fact that the SAO franchise is garbage, how is a composer supposed to make good music to set to trash that even its author admitted was just a joke novel he wrote with no intention of quality which just magically became a hit because fans are apparently fasteless.

^ there have been "garbage" shows with good music before, so why couldnt this be like that too ?

I myself remember being very drawn in the novel while i was reading its translation, up to vol 10 i think , and i was disappointed by how the adaption turned out, they had no music to many of the action scenes and scenes in which fitted music 1 they ve put music 3, so the director, Tomohiko Ito is definetely at fault too. And if you think that SAO is garbage, then how about Bokumachi which was directed by the same guy ? Was the music there any better just because it wasnt SAO ? To the contrary, with the exception of 1-2 tracks, it was even worse.

Example of garbage show with good music: Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova - (music by Mariko Kouda)
which isnt much different from SAO: Teen dude with girls around him with tons of fanservice and no real plot for most of the time.
Even Highschool DxD has good music in some parts.

Last edited:
Its probably the indisputable fact that the SAO franchise is garbage, how is a composer supposed to make good music to set to trash that even its author admitted was just a joke novel he wrote with no intention of quality which just magically became a hit because fans are apparently fasteless.
Must we really go into the 'you've/we've/I've got crap taste' discussion? Let's stay positive, even if we're disagreeing, shall we? Thanks.

Must we really go into the 'you've/we've/I've got crap taste' discussion? Let's stay positive, even if we're disagreeing, shall we? Thanks.

Umm. No. We can stay civil but we can't stay positive when we talk about smth that is not to our taste.

I thought it was in-vogue to bash SAO now, anyhow you should know by now not to take anything I say with above 80% sincerity. Its Schrodinger's sincerity.

I think YK's best songs are the random ones where she does a song but not the soundtrack, or her unrelated album tracks. We get to see what she does with no limitations....

*cough*I still think Hikari no Senritsu was a FJYuuka song... Oh... you need a song for your sloppy anime series? Here's something with an enchanting flute solo just like Hitomi no Kakera... but Yuka's not around but look who I found to sing it for you.*cough*

FictionJunction Station Newsletter

はじめに...

この度は、『FictionJunction Station』に事前登録いただき誠にありがとうございます。
ただいま、着々と準備を進めておりますので、今しばらくお待ちください。
皆様に楽しんでいただけるファンクラブになるよう、
皆様と一緒に『FictionJunction Station』を盛り上げて行きたいと思っております。
今後とも、末永くよろしくお願いいたします。 

『FictionJunction Station』スタッフ 

【FJSメール準備号】をお届けします。
【梶浦由記からのメッセージです。】

FictionJunction Station、初めての【準備中!】メールをお届け致します。梶浦由記です。

この度は、梶浦由記オフィシャルファンクラブ「FictionJunction Station」、略して「FJS」に事前登録頂きましてありがとうございます。
FJSは本年十月一日に本格始動致しますが、それまではこのような事前メールマガジンという形で、様々な情報を不定期で、私やFJSスタッフから徐々に発信して参ります。

そもそも「FictionJunction」は梶浦由記の個人音楽プロジェクトの名称です。
私は「Fiction」という言葉が好きで、その意味合いを「人が作った創造物」と勝手に捉えております。(※英単語の訳としてはかな〜り意訳になりますのでご注意下さい)
元々自然の中にも美しい音、色、風景は山ほどございますが、それだけでは我慢出来ないニンゲンが「オレに! 作らせろ!」とメラメラして発信してしまったナニか。

「FictionJunction」のメンバーは梶浦由記一人ですが、決して一人だけで音楽を作っている訳ではございません。
私が曲を作り、そして奏でて下さるミュージシャンや歌い手さん、それぞれが発信したFictionが交差する場所としてのJunction(=交差点)そこで生み出されるのが「FictionJunction」の音楽であります。

そのFictionがJunctionする場所に、Station、「駅」が、あってもいいのかなと思いました。一瞬交差して通過するだけではなく、少し立ち止まれる場所。
情報交換をしたり、メッセージを残したり、あるいは別々のレールを走っていた同士がこの場所で乗り換えて、少し違うメンバーのレールに乗ってみたり。
もしくはたまには、ただほっと休めたり。
私やミュージシャンのみんなだけではなく、音楽を「聴いて」下さる貴方にも、立ち寄って頂ける場所になればいいなあと。そんな思いで、名付けてみました。

そんなStation……もアレコレやりたいことは山々ではあっても、やはり私の本業は「音楽を作る」で、お届けする情報も、そしてFJSの活動もあくまで「音楽を作る」狭間で生まれて来たものになるでしょう。
大々的な事は難しいにしても……なるべく必要な情報やサービスをピンポイントでお届け出来るよう頭を捻り、皆様のご意見も伺いながらの増築改築も初めは覚悟の上で、駅の扉を開かせて頂ければと。

まずはこの新しい「駅」がどんな形で、どんなサービスでオープンするのか十月一日までに皆様にご案内した上で、この駅に立ち寄りたいかどうか、ごゆるりとお考え頂けたらと思っております。
どうせならお互いに、楽しめる場所にしたいのです……まだ建設中の駅ですが設計図の通りに土台は出来上がって来ております。完成まで暫しお待ち頂けますよう。

また新しいお知らせなども、お届け出来たらと思っております。
関東地方は、そしておそらくはほぼ日本全国、まだまだ不安定な天候が続きそうですが、どうぞご自愛の上お過ごし下さいますよう!

梶浦由記

Introduction ...

Thank you for preregistering at "FictionJunction Station" this time.
I am preparing it steadily, so please wait for a while now.
In order to be a fan club that everyone can enjoy,
I'd like to go exciting "FictionJunction Station" with everyone.
I look forward to your continued support in the future. In case

"Fiction Junction Station" staff

We will deliver 【FJS mail preparation number】.
It is a message from Yuki Kajiura. 】

FictionJunction Station, the first [in preparation! We will deliver mail. It is Kajiura Yuki.

This time thank you for pre-registering with Kajiura Yuki Official Fan Club "Fiction Junction Station" for short, "FJS" for short.
FJS will start full scale on October 1 this year, but until that time we will gradually disseminate various information irregularly from me and FJS staff in the form of such advance mail magazine.

First of all, "Fiction Junction" is the name of the personal music project of Yuki Kajiura.
I like the word "Fiction" and I regard this meaning as "a creator made by a person" without permission. (Please be aware that it will be translated as a translation of English words)
Originally there are many beautiful sounds, colors and scenery in nature, but Ninen who can not stand alone by that alone is Nani sent out as melameled as "Make me!

Yuki Kajiura is a member of "FictionJunction", but it is not a translation that makes music by itself.
The music of "Fiction Junction" is created at Junction (= intersection) where the musicians and singers who make music and playing and the singing fiction they interacted intersect.

I thought whether the station, "station" could be located where the Fiction junctioned. It is a place that stops not only for a moment crossing and passing, but also a little.
I exchange information, leave a message, or each other who was running on a different rail changed in this place and tried riding a slightly different member rail.
Or occasionally just relax.
I hope that you and me and the musicians will be able to stop by not only for you, but also for "listening to" music. With that kind of thought, I named it.

Even though such a station ...... is also a mountain, what I would like to do is still my main business was "to make music", the information to deliver and the activities of FJS were born in the narrow "to make music" It will be something.
Even if it is difficult to do extensive things ... ... As much as possible to twist your head to make it possible to deliver the necessary information and services pinpoint, extension of the building while also asking for opinions of everyone In preparation for the beginning, I should open it.

First of all, I'd like to think that you can relax as to whether or not you want to drop in at this station after informing everyone until October 1st how this new "station" opens in what kind of service .
Anyway, I would like to make each other enjoyable ... ... It is still under construction but the foundation is finished as shown in the design drawing. I hope you can wait for a while until completion.

I also hope to deliver new notices and so on.
The Kanto district, and perhaps almost all of Japan, the unstable weather is likely to continue, but please take good care of yourself!

Yuki Kajiura

I will when someone does a human translation, kalafina entry will be also updated about the events post 10th anniv.

Notice of system maintenance

Thank you for always using FictionJunction Station.

The following period is supposed to be the maintenance period associated with official fan club site opening.

<Maintenance time>

September 28 (Friday) 15: 00 ~ October 1 (Monday) 12: 00 (until the site opening)

We are sorry for the visitor, but please wait for a while until the site opening.

Also, blogpost about the new site: http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2018/09/fjs-5e7f.html

Hm so the site we had seen earlier this summer for few hours it was a test thing. She us really going to changer her website !
Dokidoki

The new look is already visible on phones

http://fictionjunction.com

websete :plot:

Her discography section now has filters and search.

Last edited:
Hm so the site we had seen earlier this summer for few hours it was a test thing. She us really going to changer her website !
Dokidoki

The new look is already visible on phones

http://fictionjunction.com

websete :plot:

Her discography section now has filters and search.

LOL you should check the profile page there are some additional info...that are not posted on the original site

Also, they spelt website wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Back