Yuki Kajiura to compose for Zaregoto OVA

im betting its a separate one. It played standalone from the "fast" version in all the times it was used (i think 3?) but you can never know we already were fooled by "shadows and fog" on pripri

Ah. Very perfectly simple name for it, "reconstructing a full picture", considering the specific instances it was played for.

Unrelated, but this also confirmed for me that "old-fashioned fairy tale" is indeed 4-part harmony. I could never hear it properly because Hikaru's two parts are super-blended to eachother, even though it's Keiko's Marchen part. I just knew something was a little too different from Marchen in comparison.

Last edited:
I am kinda sad that "old-fashioned fairytale" is kinda short. I hoped that it would be longer for about 3min or over that time. I really miss the old times when Kajiurago songs were lengthy such as "inca rose" or "saints". This one track from Zaregoto is really good.

I am kinda sad that "old-fashioned fairytale" is kinda short. I hoped that it would be longer for about 3min or over that time. I really miss the old times when Kajiurago songs were lengthy such as "inca rose" or "saints". This one track from Zaregoto is really good.

UGH
SO TRUE. Especially because it was looped about 1.5 times in the show and so I was like, "Oh it's actually gonna be long! :sohappy:"

Sorry to double-post, but I had a very interesting series of dreams last night and it included a performance of "reconstructing a full picture" to open a FictionJunction performance (this was a joint FJ/Yuuka event in one concert).

The parts included from high to low - Wakana, Yuuka, Hikaru, Keiko, and the echo was Miss Kaida. (No, I don't know where Kaori was, and I was very surprised upon waking up and thinking back.) I was also surprised at this order as, had I been awake with a vision like this, I'd have done Miss Kaida, Wakana, Hikaru, Keiko; Yuuka. However, Yuuka and Hikaru's nasal potential is on par with eachother I'm sure, so.

Everyone was scattered on a completely dark multileveled stage with a spotlight specifically assigned to highlight them when they sang and immediately cut off. During the "sontilia deta, ilfio--" part you can hear in the sample, everyone starts ominously walking on beat (I mean half-speed, beat 1 and 3) across the stage (akin to the live 2016 Tsuioku performances if you remember which I'm talking about, I'm not good w/ specific concert names).

Their dress was very neo-Gothic-Aristocrat, countering their usual simplified lolita and femme-dandy-inspired (this depends on which singer we're talking about) FJ wear, though Hikaru was in harem pants laced across the front and a regular-sized crooked tophat, which I enjoyed. The colors were very Marchen-esque (black, white, beige, little gold, not unusual).

Last edited:
I just finished Ep 8... I'm still a little confused. Is this truly the end? It did not seem like an ending, or at least it felt rushed. I thought Aikawa was supposed to go to the island with him? *sigh* There are novels right? But what I could hear of the music I really like. Especially when she starts to drive really recklessly. lol Yay for track samples! I will have to listen to them all tomorrow, but like what I'm hearing. I will have to wait to get this one though, since Kalafina BD next month will pretty much break my bank account. heh

I will have to listen to the Kajiurago ver of Marchen in it's full... but am I the only one who doesn't care for it now that I've heard Marchen? I know we heard the other one first, but still. But that's cool having it be a 4 part song. Interesting. I am wondering why she didn't have another artist do it, like Remi? Anyways, looking forward to the coming week!

^ Yes this OVA covers part of the first volume only so you cant possibly expect an ending ;) Just wish they announce a TV anime soon,

I think that Marchen is japanese ver of old fashioned fairytale and not the other way around :)
i personally enjoy both!

Zaregoto is sort of like harry potter in the sense that each book is basically its own contained story that adds to an overall narrative.

This ova covered the whole first volume, but there are 5 more story arcs left in the series.

I will have to listen to the Kajiurago ver of Marchen in it's full... but am I the only one who doesn't care for it now that I've heard Marchen? I know we heard the other one first, but still. But that's cool having it be a 4 part song. Interesting. I am wondering why she didn't have another artist do it, like Remi? Anyways, looking forward to the coming week!

I also think that the melody was made for the intent of old-fashioned fairytale first and then Märchen was made. I just assumed it from the beginning because to me, that's how it comes off. To hear, per se, Credens and Mirai, no matter which one came first, reads the complete opposite. To me.

Yeah, I was just saying that I might prefer Marchen better. I do like the Kajiurago version, still. I have to hear it in full though. It reminds me of a Neo Ranga song. hehe

^ dont be so impatient, it will eventually pop. OVA releases arent so mainstream and with the release schedule they had i bet people almost forgot the BDs even come out, so having late OST is no surprise to me.

http://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1508982511

2017/10/26 16:00
『クビキリサイクル 青色サヴァンと戯言遣い』のサウンドコレクション発売! 完成打ち上げパーティーでの作曲家・梶浦由記さんのコメントが到着
作曲家でプロデューサーの梶浦由記さんが音楽を手掛けた『劇場版 Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] I.presage flower』(10月14日公開)が、ハリウッドの超大作『猿の惑星:聖戦記(グレート・ウォー)』をおさえて映画動員ランキング初登場1位を飾り、映画界に衝撃が走りました。

そんな梶浦さんが音楽を担当したOVA作品『クビキリサイクル 青色サヴァンと戯言遣い』のサウンドコレクションが発売。先日都内で行われた本作OVA全8巻の「完成打ち上げパーティー」では原作の西尾維新氏をはじめ新房総監督など、この作品に携わったスタッフ・キャスト約100名が一同に会しました。

登壇した梶浦さんは「原作は夢中になって一晩で読破。『やられた!』と思いましたが音楽作りは本気で悩みました。伴奏次第で聞こえ方、見え方が変わってくるので工夫しながら色々なテンポと色彩で伴奏を創らせてもらいました。楽しませてもらいました」とコメントしていました。

1508982511_1_1_c0d2c457d356ca64d10a3e4139396a46.jpg

【梶浦由記さん コメント】
「原作は夢中になって一晩で読破。『やられた!』と思いましたが音楽作りは本気で悩みました。セリフは雄弁で素晴らしく、リズムを刻んでいるよう。リズムを刻んでるセリフは始めからメロディを内包しているんです。これは"音楽有り"だなと。なら伴奏をつければいいんだ、と思いました。

BGMは説明的な音楽を求められ感情を含めたBGMが多いのですけれど、この作品は7割はセリフと絵にお任せしました。音楽は伴奏という形の音楽。伴奏次第で聞こえ方、見え方が変わってくるので工夫しながら色々なテンポと色彩で伴奏を創らせてもらいました。楽しませてもらいました」

resize_image.php?image=10251743_59f04ec396ed9.jpg
【アニメイトオンライン】【サウンドトラック】OVA クビキリサイクル 青色サヴァンと戯言遣い Sound Collection

<梶浦由記プロフィール>
作詞・作曲・編曲を手掛けるマルチ音楽コンポーザー。
1993年、『See-Saw』のコンポーザー兼キーボディストとしてデビュー。

2002年、TVアニメ「機動戦士ガンダムSEED」のエンディングテーマ「あんなに一緒だったのに」がヒット。並行してアニメを中心とした劇伴音楽を手掛け、数々の話題作を担当する。

2004年より個人プロジェクト『FictionJunction』の活動を開始。「Yuki Kajiura LIVE」と称したライブも精力的に行い、現在vol.#13まで開催。

2017年1月には、劇伴を担当した世界的大人気アニメ「ソードアート・オンライン」をコンセプトとしたライブをアメリカ・ハリウッドで開催。日本国内のみならず海外でもワンマンライブを行う等、世界中のファンを魅了している。

また、ヴォーカル・ユニット『Kalafina』を全面的にプロデュース。リリースした5作のオリジナルアルバムと2枚のBestアルバム全てをTop 10入りさせるなど、世界中にその名を轟かす。

アニメ作品以外にも、北野武監督・主演映画「アキレスと亀」やNHK歴史番組「歴史秘話ヒストリア」、NHK連続テレビ小説「花子とアン」の音楽を担当するなど、ジャンルを問わず、幅広い作曲・音楽プロデュースを手掛ける。ヨーロッパと東洋のエッセンスが融合した独自の世界観を持つサウンドで、日本のみにとどまらず、ワールドワイドに熱い支持を集めている。

Back