Yuki Kajiura to compose for Zaregoto OVA

Im sure Kalafina will do it since they did it on the studio recording. They already performed something in the 9+1 live but got cut from the BD.

Im sure Kalafina will do it since they did it on the studio recording. They already performed something in the 9+1 live but got cut from the BD.

Even if Kalafina did the original version, there's no reason why FJ couldn't do it on YK Live. Hikaru's part could easily be sung by Kaori and Yuriko could provide the higher harmony that was done by Wakana and Kajiura in the studio version (assuming the original version is vocally arranged like Kalafina's into the water). That's it, if they ever choose to perform it live. Or the song could be used as overture to メルヒエン only.

Heh, with the current soundtrack state I see no reason to actually have new FJ lives.

Heh, with the current soundtrack state I see no reason to actually have new FJ lives.

:XD: i'd like another FJ live if they perform tons of older Kajiura songs that have never been performed before. or maybe if they do Saeko Chiba and character insert songs special where they perform Saeko Chiba's songs as well as some character insert songs such as Shinkai no Kodoku and Shoot from GSD.

speaking of soundtracks you didnt say anything about the Pripri one ;)

@ritardando: Indeed there are tons of unperformed gem songs from old soundtracks.
The recent OSTs are mostly for soundtrack specials since they have very little vocals.

@george1234 i think @grunty just didn't bother checking or has checked it but did't bother writing something (it's basically almost the same lol). if it has something surprising he'd usually write a short review.

I actually didn't have time to listen to it in full. Only like half of the first disc in the background. It was okay, when the tracks were not strings-centric. (Strings felt recycled from other shows. Also Remi appeared in like one or 2 tracks after the opening and they always seemed to be the same recycled opening vocals.)

hi does anyone know if this will have standalone album! I am interest

^ why would it have it in different ? If you mean in Kajiurago, yes there is one like that already in there.

there is apparently a track at ep 8 (19:00- 23:26) that i find super epic and the strings sound so good there.

Last edited:
i dont get what u mean by sauce

but here's my source

内容紹介
クビキリサイクルの全劇伴・OP・EDを収録したサウンドコレクション。
ジャケットはシャフト描き下ろしイラスト。

★収録楽曲
2枚組 全34曲予定

But where's the drama mention?

劇伴? Maybe someone who actually knows Japanese can correct me but I do believe that's just a fancy way of saying BGM in this case.

^ why would it have it in different ? If you mean in Kajiurago, yes there is one like that already in there.

there is apparently a track at ep 8 (19:00- 23:26) that i find super epic and the strings sound so good there.
Yes different language I hear it. Like Russian or Latin? Maybe

While on the topic of the "Zaregoto BGM", does anyone that can hear through the processing effects know if the ladies break into four parts when the song progresses to "inti liya" (a.k.a. koishii hito ga)? I know Keiko has a (basically) tenor harmony but recently it's been sounding as if she holds another one more akin to メルヒェン, that's being a bit overrun by Hikaru. This is what was making me think it'd be an FJ performance and/or just a prelude/concert intro.

クビキリサイクルの全劇伴・OP・EDを収録したサウンドコレクション。

i thought this means the complete sound collection that includes all music from the show, the OP, and the ED and 全劇伴 simply means the whole show/series. someone with better japanese understanding please correct me.

Back