Yuki Kajiura to compose for Zaregoto OVA

I meant more in the series, after this is done, since you said "for this story arc"
Probably. Monogatari is getting ready to end, so I'd guess Shaft is looking for a series to take up its mantle. However, I would not get my hopes up considering how poor shaft scheduling is.

It's taken Shaft a year to animate 8 episodes.

*slow claps*
It's not like Zaregoto's the only thing they worked on over this time.

Probably. Monogatari is getting ready to end,
Eh? Didn't Shinbo (I'm sorry, Simbo) say he wanted to animate everything Monogatari? New novels are still coming...

Both Monogatari (20k BDs per volume on last series) and Zaregoto (10k per volume) seem like goldmines so I'm having a hard time imagining them stopping (which is not to say they couldn't, I'm just having a hard time imagining it :). For comparison their more "high profile" adaptation of Sangatsu no Lion is pushing around 2k units per volume.

Last edited by a moderator:
^You're right about shinbo and monogatari; I just assumed they, shaft, would stop at the high school graduation because anime so rarely goes past that point.

Anime Ultima has ep 5 if anyone is having trouble with the other site, like I am. Yay! I can watch it now, though no new music really. I hope ep 6 is better.

Edit: Just watched it (it took a long time to load lol). It's interesting. I enjoy mystery shows, it's a bit like Detective Conan with the locked rooms, though more talking and less doing. Although it seems like they are doing something now. I will keep going until the end. Is this detective ever going to show up?

AFAIK she only made 28 BGMS so don't expect something new but she said that they are long though......

https://twitter.com/TSUTAYAanitsuta/status/896023539450617860
TVアニメ「クビキリサイクル 青色サヴァンと戯言遣い Sound Collection」が10月25日発売!クビキリサイクルの全劇伴・OP・EDを2枚組、全34曲収録予定!
98c83fa0gy1fig6l2b2akj20nv0fb75y.jpg

TSUTAYA made a mistake, it's OVA, not TVA.
Anyway, the standalone OST will be released on Oct 25, including BGM, OP and ED, 34 tracks in total.

Yes! I was starting to lose hope of ever getting this thing. I wonder if we might have gotten this sooner had those delays not happened.

I don't know why you were worried about it, this is a very well selling franchise. Anyways, I've only seen the first episode and liked what I heard so I am excited about this CD.

Back