Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they have to speed things up since they are getting towards the end, but they could have shown when her baby was first born. And that was funny with Miss Blackburn. Is it me or does Renko look kind of sickly in the last episode? I thought I was pale... I am loving the new music. The last song, the battle one, sounded a bit like 'a forced march' from RHH. Love it. Thank you for posting these. (My mind has been a bit scattered the last couple days.)

Τhe opera part that stars 08:30 is some classic work right ? Doesnt sound like Kajiura at all :XD:

also Kowz times on your post are wrong (probably the player's fault) or do you mean the clock that's on-screen ?

also is anyone going to uplload the videos I asked for ? :plz:

Last edited:
love that war theme on 94 and the new track at the start of 93. things may get a little chaotic from now on.. change in music&aircraft shadows are evidence of that i suppose.

that classical music is Verdi.. Requiem Dies Irae :)

Yeah, I think someone said that the ones played on the megaphone thing is all classical, or not Yuki's.

i think i heard pieces from Vivaldi, Bach, Händel but can't be sure exactly :) it sure adds a certain level to the cafe environment.

@George : there is a lovely website here but haven't tried it myself. give it a shot!

yes you may just drag it. though if you want it automatic you have to change the name.

the subs were there a long time ago actually :D i thought there would be progress but none so far. at least as far as i can see.

c'mon announcement of ost2!

I see a batch of 01-78 up on tokyotosho. It's done by the Chinese sub group. That's the only one I know of. It's huge though, since it is in 720p. I'm not going to link it. Just search for Hanako or 花子. Not sure how well it is seeded.
Thanks, I'm downloading it :bow:

Just started listening to the OST a week ago, ahhh it's a good thing each song has their own melody again! The most memorable song for me was thr blackburn theme although not my favorite,I can hear an oud on the other tracks, i dunno havent seen the credits yet

I think kowz was being sarcastic, sora, since that is not Kajiura, wow I did not like that song at all, it was waaay too dramatic for the scene... I mean yeah, she's having an affair, but still. That was a terrible singer imo. Also like the new songs though, can't wait for more, especially interested in the fight between her "husband" and Yuichi, I think his name is.

I liked the song even if it was really dramatic. I was actually excited thinking that kajiura wrote it because it is unlike anything she has ever written. On the topic of the show, I have really missed a lot. So much has happened in just two weeks.

i thought Kowz was being literal about that song?

96 has a longer version of that war theme! starts at 9:12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back