Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Hanako to Anne" TV drama

Sorry for triple post, but here's 76: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1230438/ Faster than last time. No new songs I don't think. I wonder why her brother is tailing that man.

Edit: Should I continue to post each episode? Or does everyone go on bilibili now? 77 is up on there. Nothing new again I don't think.

Last edited by a moderator:
let's post the links when someone can't find them.

I think there's a new track in 76. A violin, silly sounding track. Otherwise nothing new.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I think the last song was new, and the one during the preview. Man this is getting emotional. lol I wish I could understand more.

i'm pretty sure that I heard both songs before. the one in the bureau may be new, an ambient piano track.

I don't understand a thing :) I felt for Hana when she was leaving the village (which featured an awesome track) because I will be flying to the US soon... After that, I am not really gettting much.

Hadn't seen this posted before, so posting now:

http://www.nhk.or.jp/hanako/special/021.html

• :nophoto:

:nophoto:
    『赤毛のアン』は昔から私が大好きな本だったので、その翻訳者である村岡花子さんの物語の音楽を担当させてもらえることは、私にとってとても幸せなことです。
    そして、私以上に今回のことを喜んでくれたのが母です。昔から村岡花子さんのファンで、花子さんのラジオも聞いていたそうです。幼稚園に入園したときには、村岡花子さんの童話集を買ってもらい、それが大きなハードカバーの本で、母は寝るときそれを抱きしめて寝ていたそうです。
    ですから、『花子とアン』の音楽を娘が担当することになって、私以上に母が舞い上がっていました(笑)。

物語の当初、はなの家は貧しくてとても苦労しながら暮らしていました。ですから、最初に曲を作りは始めたときは切ない曲調になってしまって・・・。
    でも、はなの人生は波瀾万丈ではあるけれども、彼女はそれを持ち前の想像力で前向きに打破していく人。NHKの音響デザイン・スタッフからそう言われて、その前向きな力をテーマに曲作りしようと思い、“前に向かって歩く力強さ”みたいなものをベースにテーマ曲を作りました。
    もう1つ、音響デザイン・スタッフに言われたことは、ケルト色を取入れた音楽でお願いしたいということ。カナダの音楽には、ケルト色が強いものが多いのです。しかし、今回はカナダの音楽が大切なのではなく、カナダと山梨の共通点を感じてもらうことが大切です。ですから、本当のケルト音楽というより、日本人の心に響くような和製ケルトの音楽にしました。まあ、ケルトの香り、くらいですね(笑)。

はなが東京に出て来て働くようになってからは、東京という大きな街のイメージや、少し大人になった感じを出すようにしました。幼いころは素朴な曲が多かったけど、ピアノを使って大人の雰囲気を出したり、落ち着いた曲も増やしました。それでもはなの想像力のキラキラ感は、大人になっても残そうと意識しています。
    また、劇中で“パルピテーション(ときめき)”という言葉が出てきますが、それをイメージさせる曲がほしいと言われたときは正直苦労しました。“ときめき”とか言われると照れくさいんです、私。音響デザイン・スタッフに「照れくさがらないでください」って言われながらやりました(笑)。そういう意味では、“パルピテーション”を意識した曲は、私にとっては挑戦でしたね。

• :nophoto::nophoto::nophoto:
    曲づくりで、最も大変だったのは大人になってからの朝市ですね。彼は大らかな人ですが、大らかにし過ぎると男らしさが出ないし、男らしくすると今度は彼のやさしさが出ない。そういう意味で朝市という人は、とてもバランスのいい人なんです。でも、平凡な男かというと、そんなこともない・・・すごく悩みました。
    ホント、あの男には苦労させられました(笑)。

私は宵っ張りで、これまで朝の6時くらいに寝るような生活をしていました。
    『花子とアン』の放送が始まる朝の8時は、私にとっては深夜2時くらいなんです。でも、放送が始まるとやはりみなさんと同じ時間に見たいと思って、今はなるべく早寝して8時に起きるようにしています。
    曲づくりは、もちろん苦労もありますが、楽しいことばかり。ただ、朝8時起床は、なかなかつらいです(笑)。

Is it an interview?

LOL they didnt have what to put at the top of yukis pic so they decided to put her face reversed lol

Last edited:
79 is up on fc2, but not on bilibili yet. I hope it is soon, since I still need to register on the other site. *sigh* Want more! Also the kitty is cute that's in the show now.

Here is 85, with 3 new songs I believe? One right after the theme, another in the café (if that is Yuki's music), and one later on with more strings. I love it, she just gets better with this soundtrack at every new song. I also love that string melody when Hana and Muraoka were looking at each other. http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1263278/

the one right after the theme was new, really enjoyable.

but the real new gem starts at 09:44. there's a relatively old jazzy music at 8:08. almost all the cafe music is classical music (gramophone I think).

I'm pretty sure I've heard the others before.

Back