Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Boku dake ga inai machi" TV Anime

^ its fine if its in few key tracks but gets a bit too much when half soundtrack carries it.

btw thanks I wikied it and learned more :)

Oh my I don't think I've ever been so on edge watching an anime before this is turning me in knots and now oh my---CLIFFHANGER I hate to say I saw it coming but still I can hope things will change.

The music is starting to warm up to me more, I finally noticed the ED is used as a leitmotif through the series that's always nice that doesn't happen very often in any anime. Also 19:45-19:49 I can hear just a few notes from Elenore's theme!

Yk tweets about the song/PV

1. 6:57 AM - 28 Jan 2016 · Details

梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 20h20 hours ago
    「それは小さな光のような」、胸にぐさっとそのまま飛び込んで来るような素晴らしいさユりさんの声で「歌」にして頂けて、また江口亮さんにめたくそカッコいいアレンジをして頂けて、幸せな曲です(*´∇`*)。2/24発売のようですぞ! http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B019IX7M14/

2. TKv6tT64_bigger.jpe梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura ‏@Fion0806 20h20 hours ago
    詞曲提供させて頂いたさユりさんの「それは小さな光のような」MVがさユりさんチャンネルで公開されています(´▽`)。MVかっこいい! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1wLdD1RVGp_rLH1NRJnD0A…

I feel like I've tried at least 6 different proxy sites; they all get that same "video is not available in your region" message.

You need to use a proxy service that will make Google recognize you as being in Japan. Google is known for getting it wrong sometimes, so I've tried Japanese proxies that made Google think I was in Korea or Hong Kong. The best way to check it is to go to http://google.com and make sure it lands you into the Japanese page, then it will work.

BokuMachi just got confirmed for a UK release by local licenser Anime Limited. They're expensive but often have pretty nice special editions, so a soundtrack bonus is possible.

I feel like I've tried at least 6 different proxy sites; they all get that same "video is not available in your region" message.

I encountered the same problem until I found this proxy site, I hope it works for u :)
The cliffhangers of this anime nearly kills me lol. And Im starting to love its OST....it fits the anime very well.

Thanks for the help everyone, but I still can't find a web proxy that works. Oh well, I'll just wait for the official release.

Man, just got up to date. This show is really quite something. The OST fits it perfectly, too. I cannot wait for the next episode, I haven't been like this with an anime for months, if not years.

Looks like they plan to release it in US too since i found this link http://erasedusa.com/sp/ at the bottom of the japanese mobile site, where it said "English Website"
2dtvpr8.jpg

i have gotten tired of hearing "stake" 5 times per episode, cant they just skip some of these moments ?

That would be "shitakke", which I believe would be the Hokkaido (?) dialect equivalent for "jaa ne" (see you). It reminds me of the mushroom, though //is slapped

And damn I'm glad I caught up to this anime. Will definitely watch this every week from now on. But damn, the suspense! ;A;

Episode 5
subs here

- sfx
- strings and bell bgm (new)
OP
- bgm with something that sounds like sampled vocals (new)
- piano bgm (old i think)
- bgm with creepy strings (old)
- sfx new (new) sounds like some jammed beat
- bgm with accoustic piano (old)
- bgm with strings and beat (new)
- bgm with accoustic piano (old)
sfx
sfx
- bgm with cello (old)
- music box bgm (new)
- the creepy strings again
ED

God that punch was so satisfying! enjoyed the moment even though i ve seen it in the manga
The Nishizono guy shown without head in front should be the culpit (i guess its someone from the town hall ? since they talk about stop light and pedestian crossing). Also he has glasses and same hairstyle and clothes as they guy from ep 1.

its 5 episodes out of 12 and there's still no trace of vocals. That makes me guess its gonna by one more OST without or little vocals like Hanako to Ann and SAO.

Last edited:
I thought the shitake(?) moments were all super cute. What I'm tired of is that same damn musical cue played everytime something bad happens and at cliffhangers.

PS. Divorce plot put into motion by a chocolate bar... Really? ;p

^ could be because its the only that's scary enough for the occations XD

not just divorce, he got punished for 3 months and he also disappeared from the area after the divorce lol

Last edited:
Nishizono is the perfect example of the red herrings they keep throwing. I won't spoil who the real culprit is (even though it's painfully obvious) lol esp from all the musical cues/focuses ….. but anywho. and yeah the chocolate bar divorce was stupid.

it's episode 5 and the music is still wanting. sure it fits the scenes but ya i was bothered by the repeated use of the creepy theme.
and the anime is receiving very good reviews.

Back