Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12 / "7days" "Orchard" Special

Did anyone noticed that Hanae and Remi arent menthioned as guests but normal vocals ? Does this mean they will stay on stage for longer ?

@ Kowz: right XD

Oh forgot, Remi has the RHH ost 3 tracks too

EDIT: I have put all the lives info into a newspost

Last edited:
wow, 80 probably means around 4 different setlists at least (considering not all songs have guitar in) :stars: But why does he talk about RECording ?

80 songs in acoustic for an upcoming special set of dates and releases maybe :ayashii:. Haha I wish.

I'd pay for that for sure, though.

Woah. I am waiting for my own FJC mail for confirmation but.. word is that for the Orchard Hall performance, they announced additional guests.

KONNO HITOSHI STRINGS. YESSSSSSS. A first!
ITOU ERI on Saturday. OMG YES
KASAHARA YURI on Sunday. WHAT IS THIS?! KAJI FES?!?!

All these, in addition to Remi and Hanae.
Pardon my excitement. I decided on a whim to attend the July concerts in addition to the Tokyo ones in June.

Edit:
Ok. Got confirmation.
2015年7月18日(土)・19日(日)に開催される
「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12 “オーチャードSpecial”」の
出演者が決定致しました!!

[出演者]
Keyboards & Chorus:Yuki Kajiura
Vocal:KAORI , KEIKO , WAKANA , YURIKO KAIDA
Guest Vocal:笠原由里(7/19のみ) , 伊東えり(7/18のみ) , 戸丸華江 , Remi
Guitar:是永巧一 , Drums:佐藤強一 , Bass:高橋“Jr.”知治 ,
-今野 均Strings-:Violin:今野 均 , 藤堂昌彦 , Viola:生野正樹 , Cello:西方正輝
Flute:赤木りえ , Accordion:佐藤芳明 , Percussion:中島オバヲ , Uilleann Pipes:中原直生 , Manipulator:大平佳男
Two violins, one viola, one cello

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Can I just... fly to Tokyo for that weekend :comeback:
They better record this and release it on BD / DVD :listen:

:omg: WOW :sohappy::sohappy: Remember that Kaji-fes didnt have strings, so maybe the Budokan lives where an exxperiment if they strings will please the audience.

thank you Hatouchan!! Because they are evil, releasing this is too good to be true, just like they did for KajiFes.

Strings will be for all days ? because it seems like it from what you pasted.

Last edited:
From what Hatouchan posted, it's only about the two "Orchard special" days. One day will have Yuri and the other Eri. The rest looks confirmed for both days.

Yup. I believe the strings are only for the Orchard specials in July. I think that only the July ones have a chance of seeing a release on BD anyway.

^ why it isnt menthioned then, like it happens with Eri Itou and and Kasahara ?
The whole announcement is for orchard hall only. The other two have dates listed because they are only doing one of the two dates.

Excited to see strings. Also excited to see Yuri will be performing one of these days. Hopefully this confirms red rose will be getting a performance. Not that it matters since it probably won't be getting a release anyway.

i love hanae so much i hope the battle is to the strong is performed. that and lotus because the guitar replacement in the live sounds better than the recording. i can't waitttt

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/605048943735480320
zidVX.jpg

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/605226266883584001

CGYyFUGU8AIC_-V.jpg

Back