Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12 / "7days" "Orchard" Special

May someone introduce me the people on the photo, please? :XD:
The only ones I'm sure of are: Kaori, (Eri Itou?), Yuri Kasahara, Yuki Kajiura, Keiko and Wakana on front row; Yuriko Kaida (and Hanae Tomaru?) behind.
I also recognize some musicains but I've never been able to name them.:uh..:

^Kajiura said upon discussion with the staff (after the main vol 12 has ended lol) they thought that she should just give it a name first. Moon and shadow it is.

Orchard special day 2.
I enjoyed day 2 more than I did day 1, probably because I've gotten over the fact that some of the songs I want won't be appearing (I kept waiting for those songs during day 1. Knk orz).

As you'd expect, no cameras today either.

Sound was a lot better today. No howling at all. You could hear the utahimes better today too. To put it simply, day 1 felt like rehearsal for day 2. It wasn't bad but it had problems which they mostly solved for day 2. I still found the band a bit loud occasionally though. Perhaps because they adjusted things a little, I didn't mind the Percussions in lotus this time. I could most definitely hear the strings better today as well.

Tasogare no umi was performed by kaori today. At this point, I think we can conclude that kajiura can't decide whether to give the song to kaori or to keiko. And I don't blame her. They're both good. Kaori sang it a lot better than in hall c last month. Her voice was much more powerful today. I like her version too, but my bias puts me in Keiko's camp. Several others told me they absolutely loved kaori's version. It left quite an impact on them. So really, they're both great, and yet, kinda different. I really do hope both versions see a release one day. They're both interesting imo. They both sing it somewhat differently.

Setlist for both days was largely the same. The difference being the songs sung by itou eri and kasahara yuri. Itou eri sang the beginning of the end, my dear feather and a song of storm and fire. Kasahara sang point zero, moonflower and salva nos. So kasahara has 3 out of 3 epic songs while itou eri has 2 out of 3 imo.

Point zero with a strings quartet. I've heard the Kajifes version live too but it can't compare to this version. You know how we tend to beautify our memories? Not even that can stand in this version's way. Salva nos also provided the crowd with a much needed hype song. Finally, a song to get the crowd to stand up. Kasahara yuri is as impressive as always. Kajiura doesn't refer to her as the last boss for no reason.

Kasahara yuri sang ring your song as the last song today with the other 6 singers. I thought itou eri's version was prettier. I'm not really fond of the way Opera singers tend to pronounce their words.

During ring your song, FJ stood at the front, in their usual positions. And the three guests stood at the back on a raised platform, some distance apart.
Front view:
O o O
o o o o

Hanae stood on the left, kasahara in the centre and Remi on the right. Both Hanae and Remi are a little higher than kasahara. Kajiura jokes that when the FJ girls stand up there, they look like 4 really fierce and strong warriors. You get the feeling that you probably can't win against them. Then she describes the three guests as looking like fairies. They look like pushovers and you'd think that you can win but when you actually go up against then, you'll find that they actually cast some crazy magic and will wipe the floor with you (yk: what are we talking about again?). All this after she dedicated the song to the audience, saying that one of the lines in the song is about singing for you. And so, she tells the audience that they are singing for each and every one of us. ;_;

She thanks every individual in the audience. Saying that it's because of the audience, which grew from mere hundreds to thousands, that she can continue to perform lives. That she can continue to release live albums (she also jokes that if they follow the trend, live album 3 will have 4 discs *crowd cheers*). She thinks everyone is important. She usually goes to concerts alone, but even if you do actually go with someone else, music is really quite a solitary thing. How you feel about each song, whether it moves you. It is different for everyone. Live album 2 was full of performances where there were firsts. The first live performance of songs with a live flute. A version by guest singers, etc. And this time, we had many firsts too. Live uilleann pipes. Live Percussions. Live strings quartet. As they continue, they keep adding more guests and it gets harder and harder to go back to performing without them (look at Akagi Rie! She's practically a part of fbm now).

Volume 13 is slated for March, 2016. No specific date has been set yet. A venue has been chosen apparently but they have yet to announce it. As for what kind of live she wants to do (3days? Tour?), they haven't decided. I hope they avoid the sakura season because that will definitely be expensive for travellers.

The only ones I'm sure of are: Kaori, (Eri Itou?), Yuri Kasahara, Yuki Kajiura, Keiko and Wakana on front row; Yuriko Kaida (and Hanae Tomaru?) behind.
I can't remember the strings quartet yet.
From the back row, left to right:
Junior, bass. Second violin (?). Konno hitoshi, first violin. Akagi Rie, flute. Satou kyouichi, drums. Oohira yoshio, manipulator (basically the other stuff not by live instruments, is what I vaguely remember kajiura mentioning in the past) . Viola. Cello.
Middle row:
Yuriko kaida. Tomaru Hanae (vocalist for lotus, satoyama main theme, etc). Nakahara naomi (?), Uilleann pipes. Nakajima obao (sp?), percussions. Satou Yoshiaki, accordion. Korenaga kouichi, guitar.
Front row:
Kaori. Remi (rainbow, sao stuff). Kasahara yuri (point zero, moonflower). Kajiura. Keiko and wakana, the couple

next to those you said on the second row are the bagpipes girl, the percussion man, and two I dont know, probably guys of the strings ?

third row are takashi Jr tomaharu (bass), strings, Hitoshi Konno (violin), Rie Akagi (flute), Sato Kyoichi (drums), Yoshio Ohira (manipulator), strings, strings

Thank you y'all!
Ok then she's Remi. I've not seen her face many times, she's cute! ^^
Nakajima, Satou & Korenaga are hard to distinguish :XD:
And I was pretty certain that it was Akagi Rie on the last row but I had doubts...

I can't be 100% sure about which of the FJ girls are around. It's probably the same as always.

Day 1
1. Troublemaker (accordion & percussions only)
2. My story
3. Historia: opening theme (FJ only)
~mc1~
4. Satoyama main theme (Tomaru Hanae, Yuriko Kaida)
5. Lotus (Tomaru Hanae, yuriko kaida, keiko, kaori)
6. Let the stars fall down (Tomaru Hanae, yuriko kaida)
~mc2~
7. Decretum
8. Symposium magarum
9. Tasogare no umi (FJ, lead by Keiko)
10. Hanamori no oka (FJ)
11. Mizu no akashi (wakana, accompanied by piano & strings)
12. Hikari no yukue (FJ)
~mc3~
13. Rainbow theme (Remi)
14. Moon and shadow (Remi, yuriko kaida, kaori)
15. Everytime you kissed me (FJ)
16. I swear (FJ)
~mc4~
17. Motherland nostalgia
18. Magarikado no saki
19. Nigiyaka na hibi
20. Ima wo ikiru
~mc5~
21. We're gonna groove
22. Hit it and run
23. The beginning of the end (Itou Eri)
24. My dear feather (Itou Eri)
25. Song of storm and Fire (Itou Eri, FJ)
Encore
Ec1. Swordland (Remi, FJ)
~mc6~
Ec2. Red rose (Itou Eri)
Ec3. Venari strigas
Ec4. In this winter (accordion only)
Ec5. Image theme of Xenosaga II (FJ)
~mc7~
Ec6. Ring your song (Itou Eri, Tomaru Hanae, Remi, FJ)

Day 2
1. Troublemaker (accordion & percussions only)
2. My story
3. Historia: opening theme (FJ only)
~mc1~
4. Satoyama main theme (Tomaru Hanae, Yuriko Kaida)
5. Lotus (Tomaru Hanae, yuriko kaida, keiko, kaori)
6. Let the stars fall down (Tomaru Hanae, yuriko kaida)
~mc2~
7. Decretum
8. Symposium magarum
9. Tasogare no umi (FJ, lead by Kaori)
10. Hanamori no oka (FJ)
11. Mizu no akashi (wakana, accompanied by piano & strings)
12. Hikari no yukue (FJ)
~mc3~
13. Rainbow theme (Remi)
14. Moon and shadow (Remi, yuriko kaida, kaori)
15. Everytime you kissed me (FJ)
16. I swear (FJ)
~mc4~
17. Motherland nostalgia
18. Magarikado no saki
19. Nigiyaka na hibi
20. Ima wo ikiru
~mc5~
21. We're gonna groove
22. Hit it and run
23. Point zero (Kasahara Yuri, FJ)
24. Moonflower (Kasahara Yuri)
25. Salva nos (Kasahara Yuri, FJ)
Encore
Ec1. Swordland (Remi, FJ)
~mc6~
Ec2. Red rose (Kasahara Yuri)
Ec3. Venari strigas
Ec4. In this winter (accordion only)
Ec5. Image theme of Xenosaga II (FJ)
~mc7~
Ec6. Ring your song (Kasahara Yuri, Tomaru Hanae, Remi, FJ)

Edit: autocorrect wrecking havoc

Last edited by a moderator:
Kajiura jokes that when the FJ girls stand up there, they look like 4 really fierce and strong warriors. You get the feeling that you probably can't win against them. Then she describes the three guests as looking like fairies. They look like pushovers and you'd think that you can win but when you actually go up against then, you'll find that they actually cast some crazy magic and will wipe the floor with you (yk: what are we talking about again?). All this after she dedicated the song to the audience, saying that one of the lines in the song is about singing for you. And so, she tells the audience that they are singing for each and every one of us. ;_;

ΗΑΗΑΗΑ this made me laugh so hard!! :ohoho: She so funny and cute at times. Like which other woman plays RPG in her age in the western world ? :dote:

Thanks for the setlist!! Wow, 30 songs <3

Setlist is pretty good-not that it matters; we're not getting a release anyway.

A small nitpick: I wish Kajiura would switch Rainbow to Lost Home or somehow combine the two into a single song. I like Rainbow, but I really want to hear Lost Home live.

http://www.minp-matome.jp/news/detail/85560

梶浦由記、ツアー千秋楽が大盛況「今後は作品ごとの音楽を演奏するライブにも挑戦してみたい」

extention1_zpsvtcnemba.jpg

extention%2002_zpsjoslyisz.jpg

extention%2004_zpsndhqccpw.jpg

extention%2003_zps4kyrvvbf.jpg

extention%2005_zpsxyfn3sbe.jpg

http://okmusic.jp/#!/news/85692

梶浦由記、ツアーの集大成ともいうべき追加公演のレポ到着「変わらないことを守りぬくことを大事にしたい」
2015.07.21 14:32
74コメント

4900view

アーティストページ :

フォローすると、最新のニュース・インタビュー・Live Watch・最新楽曲情報が受け取れます。

連続テレビ小説「花子とアン」の音楽を担当したことも記憶に新しいマルチコンポーザー・梶浦由記のライブツアー“Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12”より、2015年7月18日(土)渋谷Bunkamura オーチャードホールにて開催された追加公演“オーチャードSpecial”の初日のレポートが到着した。

6月10日の東京国際フォーラムを皮切りに、9日間11公演が行われた今回のツアーは、それぞれの公演が「日本語オンリー」「日本語封印」「サウンドトラック」と分類され、総楽曲数も3公演で80曲以上というボリューム感溢れる内容に。そして追加公演では、それぞれのスタイルを1日分に集約し、それぞれの公演で活躍したミュージシャンが一堂に集結。さらに、ストリングスも追加され、総計20名という大所帯を率いての情熱溢れるライブとなった。

●「曲数を減らしても減らしきれない。かなりの曲数をやります」
 照明が落ち、ステンドグラス調のライトが照らす中、アコーディオンが鳴り響く。つづいてパーカッションが加わり、ラテン調の音楽を力強く奏でてこの日のオープニングを飾った。そして荘厳なSEとともにメンバーが登場するとオーディエンスは大きな拍手で応える。つづいてイーリアン・パイプス(バグパイプの一種)のケルティックな音が会場を包み、「花子とアン」のサウンドトラックより「My Story」のメロディを響かせ、さらに今野均ストリングスによるカルテットと、パーカッション、ギター、フルートが加わり広大なイメージを展開する。そしてここでWAKANA、YURIKO KAIDA(以下、YURIKO)、KEIKO、KAORIらYuki Kajiura LIVE、レギュラーボーカリストの4人の歌姫が洋建築をイメージしたセットの上に登場し「歴史秘話ヒストリア」のテーマをオリジナルの造語バージョンで高らかに歌い上げた。

最初のMCで梶浦は「曲数を減らしても減らしきれない。かなりの曲数をやります」とプログラムを説明すると会場からは拍手喝采。そして「余計なMCはカットしますので、歌とか演奏でその人の人間性を推し測ってください(笑)」と話す。さらにゲストボーカルとして戸丸華江を紹介。戸丸はYURIKOとともに「世界里山紀行」のメインテーマで見事なボーカルワークをこなし、さらにフルートとストリングスが優雅なメロディを響かせ、ドラムとエレキギターは大地の力強さを表現する。ステージのライトは森林をイメージした緑から紫へと変わり、「lotus」のエスニックなパーカッションにつづいてボーカル隊はゆっくりとハーモニーを響かせ、そこに弦が加わって華やかに彩ったかと思うと静かに楽曲を締めくくる緩急ぶりだ。明るいドラミングに印象的な弦のリフレインで始まるのは「Fate/ZERO」の「let the stars fall down」。YURIKOと戸丸のハーモニーも美しい。

●ユニット“See-Saw”のセルフカバーも
 再び梶浦はMCで「疲れ果ててスタジオに行ってもプレイヤーさんたちの素晴らしい演奏が喜びを与えてくれる」と語り、フロントメンバーとの結びつきを紹介する。つづいては「魔法少女まどか☆マギカ」より「Decretum」を物悲しく、「Symposium magarum」では不穏さを迫力たっぷりにバンドサウンドで表現。つづいては梶浦のユニットSee-Sawからのセルフカバー曲「黄昏の海」をKEIKOを中心にカバー。和風のメロディと無国籍なサウンドの融合は現在からするとやや珍しい部類の楽曲だ。「花守の丘」では静謐なピアノから入り、ワルツのサウンドにKAORIを中心としたコーラスワークが響き渡る。「水の証」ではピアノとカルテットの伴奏にWAKANAがイノセントな声を聴かせ、「光の行方」は荘厳で美しいコーラスからアップテンポに転調し激しいドラミングが引っ張るという梶浦サウンドの真骨頂を披露。そこからYURIKOとKAORIの穏やかなボーカルで締めくくる姿は前半のクライマックスでとりわけ大きな拍手が湧いた。

ゲストボーカルのRemiによるイタリア語のピアノ曲「Rainbow~Main Theme~」は同映画のテーマ曲で、この日もっとも古い楽曲だという(1999年発表)。こうした貴重な楽曲を入れ込んでくるのもこの日のライブの特性だ。次の楽曲は「ソードアート・オンライン」BGM。これまで音源番号で呼ばれていた楽曲で、今回の追加公演に合わせて「moon and shadow」と名付けられた6/8拍子の楽曲。YURIKO・KAORI・Remiによる美しいコーラスにフルートやパーカッションが続き、ファンタジックな雰囲気を醸し出す。人気の「everytime you kissed me」はKAORIがメインボーカルを担当し、WAKANA、YURIKO、KEIKO、がハモリを順次リレーしていく、彼女たちのボーカルワークを贅沢に味わえる楽曲だ。KEIKOの深い歌声にKAORIの声の重なりを堪能できる「I swear」は、後半には哭きのギターや教会音楽を感じさせる豊かなメロディの楽曲。ライブの醍醐味のひとつは歌手それぞれの持ち味が出ることだと梶浦は言う。この曲は音源とは異なる歌手が歌う楽曲のため、梶浦自身も毎回それを堪能しているとのこと。

●ふたたびイーリアン・パイプスが登場し、「花子とアン」の楽曲のコーナーへ
 「MotherLand Nostalgia」はタイトルの通りノスタルジックにビブラートを効かせ、「曲がり角の先に」、「にぎやかな日々」、「今を生きる」ではフルートとバイオリンが爽やかなメロディを奏で、リズム豊かなサウンドとともに陽気な空気を漂わせる。MCでの「こんな曲も書けるんですよ?」の声には笑いが起きるほどだ。「We're Gonna Groove」はアコーディオンとアコースティックギターの協奏が耳を豊かにし、さらにドラムとパーカッションが抜群の集中力でスピード感を作るライブならではの緊張感と楽しさを感じさせる。「hit it and run」は怪しいエレキギターが響き、テンポアップしてからはドラマティックなストリングスが楽曲を引っ張り、パワフルなドラミング+パーカッションがスイングする。さらにフルート、バイオリンにもそれぞれソロの見せ場があり、続いてギターとパーカッションがバトルする。それらを包むメロディの構成美とキレのサウンドに大喝采。「the beginning of the end」では伊東えりが登場し、フルートとストリングスをバックに神秘的なソプラノを響かせる。ドラマティックに演出するドラミングやシンバルのヒットも聴きどころだ。「My dear feather」では歌声の美しさはそのままに、ウェットなリズムとの融合を果たし世界観を作る一曲となった。本編ラストは「a song of storm and fire」の名の通り嵐のような勢いの楽曲が展開された。ストリングスの情熱的な音色に5人のボーカル、アグレッシブなドラムが渾然となり、スピード感はありつつもじっくりと聴かせる構成で伽藍の中にいるかのようなトリップ感を覚えるほどだった。

●アンコールを迎えて「寂しいったらありゃしない」
 アンコールを求める大きな拍手に導かれて登場したメンバー。「ソードアート・オンライン」のメインテーマを分厚いストリングスサウンドと勇ましいサウンドで表現し、そこでさらに力強いドラミングと5人分のコーラスが壮大な世界観を演出する。MCでは「アンコールに入ると文化祭の後夜祭3日目みたいにいろんなものが終わりに近づいて、寂しいったらありゃしない」と笑わせた後、来年3月に予定されている次回公演の告知をしてファンを喜ばせる。そしてここからはラストスパート。「red rose」では観客も総立ちとなり拍手でステージサイドを迎える。伊東が艶やかに舞い、イーリアン・パイプスとアコーディオンが異国的なサウンドを響かせ、パーカッションがリズミカル打ち、それにバイオリンが綺羅びやかにメロディを重ねる。それぞれのソロの聴かせどころも十分に用意され、会場全体が音の海を楽しんでいるお祭り騒ぎな時間であるかのようだ。「Vanari stringas」はその勢いのままにさらにスピードを上げ、昂揚した面持ちでそれぞれ協奏して盛り上げる。そんなテンションをちょっと落ち着かせるような「in this winter 」のアコーディオン演奏から 「the image theme of Xenosaga II」へ。イーリアン・パイプスのゆったりとしたサウンドから入り、4人の厚いコーラスが熱を帯びパワフルに楽器が動き出し大きなうねりを巻き起こし、喝采を浴びた。最後のMCで梶浦は「Yuki Kajiura LIVEは特別なことはないけど、素敵なプレイヤーさんに来ていただいて良い環境で私の曲を演奏するのがコンセプト。変わらないことを守りぬくことを大事にしたいなと思っています。またどこかでたったひとりのあなたとして遊びに来てくれたら嬉しいです」と語った。オーラスは「ring your song」。ステージに4人、段上には3人のゲストボーカルが登るという圧巻の体制の中、伊東のソプラノが美しく響きそれにベースが応える。7人のボーカルが声を重ね、穏やかなフルートとともに多幸感溢れる穏やかなこの楽曲でこの日の公演を締めくくり、最後に一列に並んだ20名は観衆から惜しみない拍手を浴び満足した面持ちでステージを後にした。

<セットリスト>
M-01 トラブルメーカー
M-02 overture~ My Story
M-03 Historia:opening theme
M-04 satoyama main theme
M-05 lotus
M-06 let the stars fall down
M-07 Decretum
M-08 Symposium magarum
M-09 黄昏の海
M-10 花守の丘
M-11 水の証
M-12 光の行方
M-13 Rainbow~Main Theme~
M-14 moon and shadow
M-15 everytime you kissed me
M-16 I swear
M-17 MotherLand Nostalgia
M-18 曲がり角の先に
M-19 にぎやかな日々
M-20 今を生きる
M-21 We're Gonna Groove
M-22 hit it and run
M-23 the beginning of the end
M-24 My dear feather
M-25 a song of storm and fire
アンコール
EC-01 overture ~ swordland
EC-02 red rose
EC-03 Vanari stringas
EC-04 in this winter ~ the image theme of Xenosaga II
EC-05 ring your song

<出演>
梶浦由記
Vocal:KAORI、KEIKO、 WAKANA、YUIRKO KAIDA
Vocal:伊東えり、戸丸華江、Remi、
Guitar:是永巧一
Drums:佐藤強一
Bass:高橋“Jr”知治
-今野均strings-
Violin:今野均 藤堂昌彦
Viola:生野正樹
Cello:西方正輝
Flute:赤木りえ
Accordion:佐藤芳明
Percussion:中島オバヲ
Uileann Pipes:中原直生
Manipurator:大平佳男

提供元:listenmusic

I can't get over how much more beautiful ring your song sounded in orchard special than in the previous releases with 2 more people harmonising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back