Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12 / "7days" "Orchard" Special

Yeah, I'd prefer they released Keiko-led Tasogare no Umi as opposed to Kaori's version. Now that's something I'd fangasm over... repeatedly.

I hope we get the orchard hall special released. That one will have the percussionist and the string quartet.

I hope they cover the seesaw songs again in Orchard Hall Specials and have Keiko lead Tasogare no Umi. Also, cynical world, absolute configuration with Hanae, she has to overcome her fear with Remi, some songs from the soundtrack specials (preferably more than 1 song) and KnK Medley.

^that would be great!
I'd also wanted them to perform Sis Puella Magica and Pandora Hearts medley once more <3

Put Wakana in the spotlight? You mean giving her a single line in a song she would pretty much otherwise have no lines for is putting her in the spotlight? Did Wakana kick your dog or something?

What the hell happened to this thread. It's the YK12 thread and we're here talking about how Wakana spat on Hikaru and locked Keiko in a room somewhere while laughing in Kajiura's embrace.

Did I hurt your feelings? Good thing I don't care. Bye Felicia.

Oops. Right. Shouldn't engage the irrational. Silly me.

I really should stop coming here...

Pretty sure you're the one who commissioned her to kick my dog.

"Your tone seems very pointed right now."

Lol. Should i start snapping my fingers and go "yaaaaas qweeeeen"?

@grunty: Indeed it is.
@lapis I dont know you long enough, but people in the past in here had a similar agressive attitude, which made some other member quit the forum, because they couldnt afford the personal attacks against them. For that reason we created the rules here if you havent read, read them now.

You might not care but other people have different character and are hurt easier than others. That is why you shouldnt offend others. Hurting people is never a "good thing", and even if you dont care, dont show it.

You are currently violating #1. which means you get one warning.
2 warnings = 1 2-day ban

Last edited:
@grunty: Indeed it is.
@lapis
You might not care but other people have different character and are hurt easier than others. That is why you shouldnt offend others. Hurting people is never a "good thing", and even if you dont care, dont show it.
who did i personally attack george? wakana? she's a member of the forum?
somehow my imaginary dog gets brought into a situation and yet i'm the one hurting feelings? ok.

@lapis, chill. I outlasted most of my "discussion" partners here, you will probably too. And maybe thats sad, lol...

@lapis, chill. I outlasted most of my "discussion" partners here, you will probably too. And maybe thats sad, lol...
i'm actually quite calm. i'm laughing at the fact that i'm apparently hurting the feelings of other members by discussing wakana's voice.
this then leads to my imaginary dog apparently getting kicked and the revelation of terms such as "wakanagate".
so what do ya'll do on this forum?
"wakana's rendition of hanamori no oka was the diddly darn doo bestest thing i've ever heard! yup yup yup yup yup yup yup"

What do we do? Idunno. I myself procrastinate until theres a new release to talk about and eat popcorn now that im no longer the one thats seemingly offending others (good Times).

My irony was buying tickets to YK Live vol. #12, not being able to attend so sent the tickets to a fan in Japan who himself wasn't able to attend, but he sent me an autograph card from Music Energy 2014 signed by Kalafina, Aira Yuuki, Kaori Oda, Haruna Luna and 3 others.

Hopefully we'll see get some recordings released from YK Live vol. #12.

@lapis No it was Hatouchan who you attacked . Look at the first 2 quotes on my post above.
I dont mind what you say about wakana, as its not the first time someone says mean things about her, kinda used to it XD

Last edited:
I'm not taking sides here but if that was the case then Hatouchan should get a warning too. if anything, it was her who said "did wakana kick your dog or something?" that was the root of the problem. lapis just said that kajiura loves to give wakana spotlight in general, not only addressing her line in Magia. not lacking my respect to Hatouchan herself, though. she had provide us with some translation and juicy reports. the irony of lapis reminding someone to watch their back because there are some devoted wakana fans here but in the end she's the one got into a problem. don't worry, @lapis dear. as your self-proclaimed bff I'll stay with you.

okay now since the thread has changed into a drama thread me being the provocator is adding fuel to the fire. at least Hatouchan is
much better than someone who keeps rubbing their experience going to kajiura related live in almost every occasion. at first it was motivating/encouraging people to be able to attend kajiura lives but now it's just annoying.' i've seen the kajiura-signed distance/eternal blue cd for like 10 times maybe. by now, on different threads. there i insulted someone. i should feel bad but at this point i don't really care, the weigh that has been burdening my heart is now gone.

I'm not taking sides here but if that was the case then Hatouchan should get a warning too. if anything, it was her who said "did wakana kick your dog or something?" that was the root of the problem. lapis just said that kajiura loves to give wakana spotlight in general, not only addressing her line in Magia. not lacking my respect to Hatouchan herself, though. she had provide us with some translation and juicy reports. the irony of lapis reminding someone to watch their back because there are some devoted wakana fans here but in the end she's the one got into a problem. don't worry, @lapis dear. as your self-proclaimed bff I'll stay with you.

okay now since the thread has changed into a drama thread me being the provocator is adding fuel to the fire. at least Hatouchan is
much better than someone who keeps rubbing their experience going to kajiura related live in almost every occasion. at first it was motivating/encouraging people to be able to attend kajiura lives but now it's just annoying.' i've seen the kajiura-signed distance/eternal blue cd for like 10 times maybe. by now, on different threads. there i insulted someone. i should feel bad but at this point i don't really care, the weigh that has been burdening my heart is now gone.

PLEASE @ritardando DON'T GO DOWN THE SAME PATH AS ME. YOU MUST GO ON FOR MY SAKE.

okay but seriously tho, i tried changing the subject and ya'll won't chill.
i want to see keiko perform tasogare no umi. i just can't imagine it because tbh i think kaori is a better fit but whatevs. they need to perform cynical world so i can actually view it on screen.

@ritardando I m not saying everyone is perfect but if it were to say openly our opinion about every member here, this wouldnt be a forum but a box ring. Anyone has advantages and disadvantages and its good to bear with it, and try to not provocate.

also "kick your dog" is not as heavy as "hurt your feelings, good thing, i dont care", as the first could be a joke, the second cant.

@lapis I m also diing to see/ hear that!

@ritardando I m not saying everyone is perfect but if it were to say openly our opinion about every member here, this wouldnt be a forum but a box ring. Anyone has advantages and disadvantages and its good to bear with it, and try to not provocate.

also "kick your dog" is not as heavy as "hurt your feelings, good thing, i dont care", as the first could be a joke, the second cant.

@lapis I m also diing to see/ hear that!
YhCOz80.gif

Back