Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12 / "7days" "Orchard" Special

Expectedly, the weekend tickets are hard to get.

I managed to get 3 tickets each to all Tokyo lives except the weekend Japanese and non-japanese days. I will still try for the general!

Thankfully, I've got all three themes covered.

Expectedly, the weekend tickets are hard to get.

I managed to get 3 tickets each to all Tokyo lives except the weekend Japanese and non-japanese days. I will still try for the general!

Thankfully, I've got all three themes covered.
:(

Mine was an epic fail

@Kugayama : I would like to see they perform songs that yet to be released in DVD/BD in another release (DVD/BD) but live streaming like it was on live vol.9 has its own advantage. We can gauge/know how the utahimes live performing abilities have improved for a full-length concert. I personally would like to see Wakana because, to be honest (I'm listening to the concert as I type this) she sounded really ugly back then on live vol.9 Japanese only special. I'd like to see Kaori also.

I'm waiting for a performance preparation and m19+20 from knk3 . Those songs are practically made for lives.

Anyone reported on the additional lives yet? Kajiura announced today that she is adding two more days to the mix, much like in volume 9. volume 12 is selling well with just the fjc ballot. So she has announced two more concerts, special days where they'd do every theme.

It is scheduled for July. Exact date was not announced as they have just decided on it. Venue will be orchard hall iirc. Our chances of a BD will come from this live.

Orchard Hall is a concert hall. www.bunkamura.co.jp/english/orchard/

Oohh that's a good news. Hope there will also be guest vocalist (like vol.9 shibuko special) for the extra concert. And I hope they ditch everything from elemental album for that live and sing only new cover songs for the Japanese part.

I probably can't go for that. I can't make another trip so soon after the 6 in Tokyo.

She did thank everyone for the ticket sales. She remarked that she finds it amazing that people want to go listen to them sing gibberish, and thanks the crowd for loving her music. She says that all she needs is for someone to listen to her work. That is the greatest gift we can give her. To look at them. Listen to them.

Kajiura really is well loved by many, isn't she? They give her 3 discs for the live album from the get go. One of her stage staff mentioned that he wants her to continue her music for at least 15 years more. They let her do however many lives she wants. She said that this must be the staff's way of keeping her happy, letting her announce the next live when one ends (the extra two today). She is also thankful that she is able to do so. She said she would always feel a little down when a live ends without being able to announce plans for more.

Anyone reported on the additional lives yet? Kajiura announced today that she is adding two more days to the mix, much like in volume 9. volume 12 is selling well with just the fjc ballot. So she has announced two more concerts, special days where they'd do every theme.

It is scheduled for July. Exact date was not announced as they have just decided on it. Venue will be orchard hall iirc. Our chances of a BD will come from this live.

Wow, I wish.

Via FC mail
◆Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12 追加公演決定!◆

2015年7月18日(土)、19日(日)オーチャードホール
Confirmed to be July 18th and 19th. Orchard hall.

bump

Kajiura updated her blog's banner with all the lives and what they will be and also with the addtional dates for July

http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/
「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12 / 7days Special」開催決定!!
「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12 / 7days Special」開催が決定しました!!
[東京公演]
6月10日(水)
DAY-1 日本語オンリーSpecial @FictionJunction
開場18:15- / 開演19:00-
6月11日(木)
DAY-2 日本語封印Special
6月12日(金)
DAY-3 Sound Track Special @FictionJunction
6月13日(土)
DAY-4 Sound Track Special
開場12:15- / 開演13:00-
DAY-4 日本語オンリーSpecial @FictionJunction
開場16:45- / 開演17:30- 6月14日(日)
DAY-5 日本語封印Special
開場15:15- / 開演16:00-

会場:東京国際フォーラム ホールC

[大阪公演]
6月20日(土)
DAY-6 日本語オンリーSpecial @FictionJunction
開場17:15- / 開演18:00-
6月21日(木)
DAY-7 Sound Track Special
開場12:15- / 開演13:00-
DAY-7 日本語封印Special @FictionJunction
開場16:45- / 開演17:30-

会場:NHK大阪ホール

「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12」追加公演開催決定!!
「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#12」追加公演の開催が決定しました!!
7月18日(土)・7月19日(日)
会場:Bunkamuraオーチャードホール

Some info on the additional July lives. Both days are scheduled to have almost identical set lists. Meaning, they are holding an additional day to allow more people to attend. Those that don't care for the same set list should avoid attending both lives.

Back