Yuki Kajiura LIVE in HOLLYWOOD featuring "SAO" Jan 14, 2017 [CANCELLED]

Atlas Star

El Cazador de la Yuki
kajiura_02.jpg

Space Craft and Aniplex of America are pleased to present the North American debut of her live concert “Yuki Kajiura LIVE featuring SWORD ART ONLINE,” which originally took place in Tokyo (3.21.2016), and is now headed for Hollywood, CA for a very exclusive engagement.

January 14th 2017

Appearing at the world-famous

Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland

Stay tuned for Ticket Information

http://sao-movie.net/us/yukikajiura/

Credits to @rsultan59 !! Thanks!

Lol, someone pls delete my previous thread haha XD
Very interesting, tho I hope Aniplex would do this kind of event for PMMM instead of SAO lmao. Still looking forward to it! :dote:

Dolby Theater is well known for hosting the Oscars. It's also considered as a prestigious venue, and it's supposed to have the most advanced sound technologies from Dolby since they own the naming rights!

Although I'm not a fan of SAO (watched the first half only), I'm so excited because it'll be my first time to attend a Kajiuran Live ^_^. I won't find a better chance honestly since I'm returning to the US this fall to complete my bachelors.

Hopefully, this event success, so maybe we'll get Kalafina to hold their first concert in the US!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got super excited but then it said SAO then I was kinda like :( but I'd love to go! Too bad I don't have enough money (it's on the holidays too...)

I never said I wasn't grateful. I just don't like the show or the soundtrack to an extent. I think it's amazing that she's going to Hollywood, and I'm annoyed that I can't go.

But... it's just a theatrical SCREENING of vol.13 not a LIVE-live, right? The announcements wording is so confusing to me.

Edit: Japanese announcement apparently says it's a concert.

οοοh... maybe you are right, but they wouldnt say "debut" if it was just a screenining ?

I think they mean that they will just perform the same type of live ?

Japanese version of the announcement here http://sao-movie.net/news/?article_id=39133

i think that in the japanese announcement is clear that its an actual performance,

Last edited:
Pretty cool I guess. Would be much more interesting if it wasn't dedicated entirely to trash.

Don't feel like I'm missing anything be not going.

so excited ^_^ definitely going. living in la has its perks (sometimes lol) :p

EDIT: wonder if it'll fill up, though...dolby has a lot of seating. i usually go there to attend movie premieres with the actors.

I am really so happy for her! :dote:

I could make some effort to go, but I think I prefer to save the money to go to Japan and watch "Yuki Kajiura Live" with the songs I love the most.

Performing in Hollywood. Check.
Performing with only SAO songs. Not much.

I like how more people are starting to notice her, but I still only like a few of her tracks from the overall OST as compared with Pandora Hearts, F/Z, and Madoka. If only I have the means though, I want to fly all the way there to give it a listen. Remember what they did with FOTW live, where the songs that sounded so bad in the album where redeemed when they sang them live? I guess that they can do it to with this one, especially they are going to play on a well-renowned theater.

I am hopefully going!!!! I'm excited because I wanted to go to LA for VidCon, which is the YouTube/internet convention, but couldn't make it. (I would hope to run into one of them there, but have no idea where they live haha) But I've been wanting to go, even though it is stinking hot there in the summer, well, all the time. Right now it's been 100 degrees. Oh well, I can survive it if it is for Yuki! But yeah, that wording is kind of weird. Does anyone have confirmation that is truly a live performance?

That said, if I can go, would someone want to room with me (would have to be female heh) and split the cost? We were looking at hotels and flights combined, but we don't have to do that. Let me know by PMing me. Kera! It will be so awesome seeing you again! If no one wants to get a room we should all meet somewhere for like dinner or something. That would be great! Oh I hope I can go. :sohappy:

Back