Yuki Kajiura LIVE#4 ~Everlasting Songs Tour 2009~

FictionJunction初のライブツアー開幕!! JCBホールに響き渡った梶浦由記サウンド

l_wk_090817fict09.jpg

@ Yakusoya, it was the arranged version similar to LIVE #2.

Ahhh, Gillsa, that picture brings back so many memories! They were all so lovely! :dote: :shy: :dote:

OMG SO GOOD, thanks gillsaaa :dote:

LEONORE, that was what you saw! omg :nosebleed:

@kowz

the screen is showing the lyrics of angel gate.
all those pics were taken during rehersal XD

Re:

gillsa said:
@kowz

the screen is showing the lyrics of angel gate.
all those pics were taken during rehersal XD

so cute, if the DVD comes out I will definitely subbing the songs but not the MC xD

Re:

Leonore said:
@ Yakusoya, it was the arranged version similar to LIVE #2.

:cry: Well at least it's there I guess. I was hoping for Hikaru/Yuriko chorus on that!

The pre-order of FictionJunction YUUKA - Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#4 PART1 is available. First press comes with a photo booklet!!!! :sohappy:

zurra said:
The pre-order of FictionJunction YUUKA - Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#4 PART1 is available. First press comes with a photo booklet!!!! :sohappy:

OMFG i gotta have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >w<

that's only for the YUUKA part! do you have what it takes to buy FictionJunction also!?!?! :ohoho: :sparkleguy: :ohoho: :sparkleguy: :plot:

I can't decide if I should buy it this time. Tough decision. :uh..: But for those interested, it is $42.75 at YesAsia:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/fictionjuncti ... /info.html

It has free shipping too so if you are definitely buying, better preorder now before they increase the price. That's what happened when I bought Vol.2. I preordered it and a few days later, I checked and saw that they increased the price of the DVD (but they gave it to me for the original price).

Ordered it!! :ohoho:
For FictionJunction DVD i can redeem my frequent shopper points...that will save me a lot! mwahahaha!! :dote:

GUYS!

What's the difference between debit card and credit card!?

I'm new to this stuff card stuff @_@

Re:

Kowz said:
GUYS!

What's the difference between debit card and credit card!?

I'm new to this stuff card stuff @_@

Debit cards is like a card alternative to paying with cash/checks. The amount is immediately subtracted from your bank account. Credit card is where you "pay later". Either way, don't go overboard with your cards!

Back