Yuki Kajiura LIVE#4 ~Everlasting Songs Tour 2009~

she touched my sleeve :nosebleed: her and yuki... pulled me towards them to take the photo....... it was so heavenly :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

St-stop before you make me us squeal and faint.

No actually keep on goin'. :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

atv090730a01.jpg

アニメイトTV Web - ニュース - 梶浦由記さん初の東名阪ライブツアー『FictionJunction Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol.♯4~Everlasting Songs Tour 2009~』開催!初日JCBホールを完全レポートだ!

uuuuwwaaaaaaa the last photo!!!

they're so beautiful !!!!!!!! :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

DVDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

woow Yuuka's weraing something very short :nosebleed:

yes DEEEVEEEEDEEEEEE :stars:

@ Yakusoya,

Yeah, they extended the beginnings of a number of songs (I can't remember all of them, unfortunately orz;), but they kept the new version of "Everlasting Song", yes. Unfortunately, I don't think there were any other new, new arrangements, from what I remember. Hm.. the beginning "Hoshikuzu" was a bit extended. Kaori sang a bit with solo piano at the beginning of "Michiyuki" (OH YES, THIS WAS A ANOTHER FAVOURITE. :nosebleed:), "Piano" was melded in with "Akatsuki" Maybe a few other songs were similarly extended, but no new material, from what I remember.

@ Zuiyon,

I went to the live in Osaka and Toyko, as did Yumi and her friend. Oolong went to the Osaka one, and Smiley went to all three! Smiley got Kera a pamphlet, and we threw in some random gifts too. XD

Ahh, KERAAAAA!!! Yeah, I think I was similarly disillusioned during the Osaka live (though you were still much muchhhh closer to them, ahhh. XDDD)

Wakana, I think, makes the most effort to sing to and for the audience, so she tries to make eye contact and reach out for us more than the other singers. Keiko also liked to engage the audience, but more so to get their energy up; her gazes didn't linger as long as Wakana's maybe (though, well, to be honest, I myself mostly concentrated on Kaori and Wakana, so... orz;;;). Yuriko was often the one to get the audience clapping first, since usually she was the one to start it. Kaori, I think, was the most personal singer, in that, she tried more to express her own emotions and feelings, and speak from her own experiences through her singing, especially during the sadder songs ("Hanamori", "Hoshikuzu", "Michiyuki", etc., etc.), so she didn't look at the audience as much; instead, casting pained, brooding looks off to at the distance. *__*

Oh right, another thing I remembered was the sound quality wasn't as great as I'd like for both lives. The bass and music after overwhelmed the singing. :/ Hopefully, this will be better in the DVD. :D

eee juicy details :shy:
kaori looks awayyy
that is like how REMI acts too, she looks up when shes singing XDDD
maybe revo trained them that way :plot:

juicy informations :stars:

Leonore said:
(though, well, to be honest, I myself mostly concentrated on Kaori and Wakana, so... orz;;;).
:plot:
I know what you mean and I have to confess it too, when I watch the DVD live, i was were concetrated on Keiko :ohoho:
hmm I thought you were more a Kaori fan than anything else :stars:

Leonore said:
Wakana, I think, makes the most effort to sing to and for the audience, so she tries to make eye contact and reach out for us more than the other singers.
wahh Wakana :aww: :aww: :aww: did you catch her look during the live ? xD

Leonore said:
Oh right, another thing I remembered was the sound quality wasn't as great as I'd like for both lives. The bass and music after overwhelmed the singing. :/ Hopefully, this will be better in the DVD.
aww the basses...it's a pity though Dx hmm yes in the DVD and maybe we'll see you and the others among the crowd :ohoho:
Did you say hi to the hidden cameras ? XD

Man, yet another reason why I want to live in or near Japan! I couldn't open the pamphlet/booklet thing that Kerahna sent me, so I couldn't see the pictures. :cry: I would love to see them live again, and I bet it was even better than Boston, even though that was awesome enough for me. hehe My next goal in life is to go to Japan to see Yuki and everyone perform. Now to start saving. :plot:
-Lina

@ Kera,

Maybe! :XD: It does certainly makes her seem all cool-like and ahblahabelhaln~ :sohappy:

@ Zuiyon,

Erm.. well, uh. ;;>_>, <_<;; Yeah, I guess Kaori makes me fangirl the most out of them all, but I looooooveee Wakana's voice, and how she sings. It's very :aww:.

I don't know if any of the singers looked directly at me. Or wait. I'll imagine they did. So yes. :ohoho:

I don't think the cameras shot the area where I was sitting. But I was one of the few hooter/hollerers (though not too loud, I think..) so you might hear me. XD

@ Kowz,

Yess, the violin took over some flute solos. They didn't perform "Himitsu", but in "Nostalgia" and others, Konno took over lots of parts originally designated to other instruments.

Re:

Kerahna said:
eee juicy details :shy:
kaori looks awayyy
that is like how REMI acts too, she looks up when shes singing XDDD
maybe revo trained them that way :plot:
That's really not something that Revo could teach them. You learn it by being classically trained or just feeling the music. Most music teachers will tell you not to look at the audience. Just find a spot on the back of the wall to stare at. That's how I learned too, but making eye contact & interacting with the audience makes them feel at ease and welcomed. It also allows them to give you energy and vice-versa. Such a great feeling! :sparkleguy:

I forgot to ask, was Synchronicity the original version this time or was it again the Korenaga arrangement?

Re: Kajiura Yuki LIVE#4 ~Everlasting Songs Tour 2009~

Kazado said:
From 2chan:
Code:
FJYUUKA
9. nowhere 
13. 銀の橋 (Gin no Hashi)
14. 花守の丘 (Hanamori no Oka)
15. 宝石 (Houseki)
16. synchronicity 
[/quote]

:shy: Those 5 are some of my favs! Can't wait for the dvd!  :sohappy:  :sohappy:  :sohappy:

Back