3. Silly-Go-Round 
MC
4. よろこび  (Yorokobi)
5. Nostalgia 
6. 荒野流転  (Kouya Ruten)
MC
7. 暁の車 (Akatsuki no Kuruma)
8. 記憶の森 (Kioku no Mori)/cazador del amor
9. cazador del amor/記憶の森 (Kioku no Mori)
10. nowhere 
MC
11. 約束 (Yakusoku)

FJ
12. 星屑 (Hoshikuzu)
13. here we stand in the morning dew 
14. 銀の橋 (Gin no Hashi)
15. 花守の丘 (Hanamori no Oka)
16. 宝石 (Houseki)
17. synchronicity 
MC
18. 目覚め (Mezame)
19. salva nos 
20. zodical sign 
21. Parallel Hearts 

Encore
22. everlasting song
MC
23. ユメノツバサ (Yume no Tsubasa)
MC
24. angel gate

And I'm not sure but zodiacal sign lyrics were shown :white:

Re: Kajiura Yuki LIVE#4 ~Everlasting Songs Tour 2009~

I wonder what's with Kioku no Mori and Cazador del amor slashed? Could it be a combination of both re-composed!? :knife:

Re: Re:

Kiyoko said:
ズuiyon said:
DeeeeeeVeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeeeeee :stars:

there're so many Japanese fans want a DVD too, I read from Yuki's blog.

http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.co ... -43d0.html

and, I also left a message about wishing releasing a DVD under zurra's name :plot:
LOL good job Ky-chan xD

Yakusoya said:
I wonder what's with Kioku no Mori and Cazador del amor slashed? Could it be a combination of both re-composed!? :knife:
yea you're right i haven't noticed it untill you said it
8. 記憶の森 (Kioku no Mori)/cazador del amor
9. cazador del amor/記憶の森 (Kioku no Mori)
interesting, are they trying something new ? :ayashii:

:nosebleed: :nosebleed:

The position of Kioku no Mori and cazador del amor wasn't confirmed :nosebleed:

And I'm still waiting for a DVD of LIVE#3 >_> anyway, for this live I just want a DVD of YUUKA and the encore, the rest is the same and the same and the same....

Kazado said:
:nosebleed: :nosebleed:
The position of Kioku no Mori and cazador del amor wasn't confirmed :nosebleed:

And I'm still waiting for a DVD of LIVE#3 >_> anyway, for this live I just want a DVD of YUUKA and the encore, the rest is the same and the same and the same....

Why VOL3? It had half the tracks from VOL4 and half from VOL2. I'd rather get this for Hoshikuzu.

Unfortunately I was absolutely correct about the FictionJunction part setlist. What's pissing me off is Kajiura constantly using Mezame, Salva Nos, zodiacal sign and then the same encore every time. YES, THEY ARE GREAT SONGS BUT YOU HAVE MORE YUKI, USE THEM. This is so repetitive. Unless of course someone says they are brand new arranges, then I would approve it.

HELLO, MY LOVELIES~

I'm about to head out to Tokyo right now, but some very quick highlights about my concert experience last night in Osaka:

1. Met with Yumi the night before with my massive, seven-person family (and thus, probably scared the daylights out of her. orz) Wandered around aimlessly on the dark streets looking for a place to eat, as we were both not too familiar with the area. Finally ended up eating at a Korean restaurant place.

2. The next day, met with Yumi-san and her friend, Oolong-san, and Smiley-san to buy goods around 2:30. Went to eat some..... almond-jelly stuff, and I tried oolong tea, lol.

3. Ran back to the hotel to shower, and met with the group again at 5:30ish to line up. Crowded, hot, and humid. (and I lost my drink ticket in the chaos). Took too long to figure out how to use a coin locker, and got a place further back from the stage than i should have. Yumi-san and her friend were closer up, Oolong and I were a bit further back, but not too bad, and Smiley was back, baaack. ^^;

4. It was a standing-concert, and so it was kind of hard to see because despite the stereotype, North Americans are not necessarily always taller then Asians (but I guess.. I really should be considered Asian too. orz) The crowd was not nearly as lively as the ones I'm used to in NA, but Smiley said Osaka's concert was more lively than Nagoya's.

5. Concert started with FictionJunction YUUKA. (The set-list I think can be found on another thread on the forum, so I won't mention each song here). Yuriko and Hikaru sang chorus. I almost died when they sang "Cazador del amor". "Aikoi" and "Kioku no Mori" were also real crowd-rousers. "Nostalgia" live had NEW LYRICS during the long intermezzo. Konno-san took over the flute-solo too. "Nowhere" as an end to Yuuka's part was wonderful, with everyone in the crowd yamnani-ing along. I couldn't understand any of the MC's, so sorry I can't share anything about that. orz

~ SECOND PART, WITH THE REST OF THE UTAHIME ~

1. JSGAWIEGBLASSAG;BEGA;EBALEBAL (Translation: Beginning with "Hoshikuzu", my absolute favourite in the Everlasting Song album, and a space opened up along the sea of heads and I COULD SEE KAORI-SAN PERFECTLY!!!! OTL;;;;;;;)

More to come later; dad needs laptop now. - -;

WAHH LEONORE that is so exciting!! I'm so happy that you all met successfully :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: I can't wait to hear more

I got really exhausted but had greeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat time!
Even now I still feel as if I had been dreaming last night.
The songstresses' live voices were more attractive than CD's, especially KEIKO's! (Needless to say, Kajiura-san's was very beautiful as well)
Sometimes I was on the verge of weeping, especially while they were singing "Hanamori no Oka" and the last song, "angel gate". I didn't expect they would sing "angel gate" !

Yumi-san, her friend Chiharu-san, Leonore, and Smiley were really nice ladies. It's wonderful that we can enjoy the same things even though we are from different countries and different cultures, isn't it?

I don't much remember the MC. I'll write it as far as I remember.

Kajiura-san introduced Jr(bass) and she told us he had been to a tanning salon recently, and she said he looked like tandoori chiken. And she introduced him again. "Today let's call him tandoori! On bass, tandoori!"

Kajiura-san asked each member "Speaking of Osaka, what do you come up with?" . KAIDA YURIKO answered "A pub that transvestites are working for. I once worked there though I'm a woman... The owner made me work, saying 'You work, too!' "

Kajiura-san asked audience about how KAIDA's costume was. Some audience said loud "CUTE!" . So KAIDA asked audience "Say it more!" and all the audience (including me) shouted "CUUUUUTE!". She looked really happy, saying "I love Osaka!!"

Maybe she gave us funny talks more, but I don't remember all of them, sorry.

oolong said:
KAIDA YURIKO answered "A pub that transvestites are working for. I once worked there though I'm a woman... The owner made me work, saying 'You work, too!' "

O_O does this mean Kaida is tranvestite ? :glower:

Wah Yumi + Oolong + Lenore + Yumi's friend = :dote:

wooooow that sounds great!!! it's SO COOL that you guys all met up! i hope the live has given you some wonderful memories together, that's the ultimate way to experience an event like that.

ahhh.... hikaru and yuriko on backup vocals for yuuka.... :shy: :dote: :sohappy:

lolol tranny yuriko?!!??! :sparkleguy:

Yuriko said she worked there even though she was a woman, so no, not a transvestite. xD

Yuki's so hilarious and adorable, especially as MC.

zurra said:
lolol tranny yuriko?!!??! :sparkleguy:
:omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

WAH LEONORE, OOLONG!!!!!! you SAW SO MANY OF THEM FOR REAL
and you meet the others too! omg :sohappy:

looks like there were so many uta-hime-zu on stage!
the live sounds so great and looks very long, lucky you!
Leonore said:
~ SECOND PART, WITH THE REST OF THE UTAHIME ~

1. JSGAWIEGBLASSAG;BEGA;EBALEBAL (Translation: Beginning with "Hoshikuzu", my absolute favourite in the Everlasting Song album, and a space opened up along the sea of heads and I COULD SEE KAORI-SAN PERFECTLY!!!! OTL;;;;;;;)
LOL! hey good job XD
there is a "J" \o/

haa yes Yuki is so funny during the MCs xD

Oolong said:
The songstresses' live voices were more attractive than CD's, especially KEIKO's!
:nosebleed:

Oolong said:
Yumi-san, her friend Chiharu-san, Leonore, and Smiley were really nice ladies.
oh crap Oolong was in such a harem!

Back