Yuki Kajiura LIVE#4 ~Everlasting Songs Tour 2009~

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
thank you guys so much for sharing with us these beautiful moments!! :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

and thanks to oolong for the little taste of the MC parts... that's so funny!!! <3 tandoori XD and wahhhh yuriko is SO CUTE!!!! YURIKOOOOOOOOOOOOO

144qrt.jpg

Kaori + tandoori Jr. san + Hi~chan from Kaori's blog XDDD

So many of my favourite YUUKA's song.....but no Hitomi no Kakera and Piano.... ..., however....there're Circus, Aikoi, Nostalgia, Kouya Ruten, Akatsuki no Kuruma, Cazador Del Amor, Nowhere, and Yakusoku!!!

For other FJs song list....I love Gin no hashi and Hanamori no Oka... In fact...I think there's only a few song that WAKANA is a main vocal, but it should be good because I think WAKANA has a bit problem in singing high note continually in lives. She tends to be quite too tired and can't hold high note as long as she could. (That's what I noticed in Kajiura Yuki LiveII 2008 and Kalafina's live in 7th Heaven DVD.) Let her sing less but more quality of performance.... .

angel gate by FJ?????????
By FJ+YUUKA+Hikaru =D

I've believed for a long time that their voices are very matched!!! Ah...I want a DVD.... .

Repost it...coz my post before the 2nd .hack has gone..lol.

Sorry. A long overdue update on the lives. orz;;;

@Zuiyon,

Yes, it was a very memorable experience. :'>>> [smallcaps]And yes, there's a j! XDD[/smallcaps]

@ Rei,

Yeah, that's the bassist, "Tandoori", after his trip to the tanning salon. XD

@ Kowz,

YES, Yuki sang her part with Keiko!! While Kaori danced around. Synchronicity-live is by far my favourite performance. Keiko and Kaori together synergistically increased the energy of the piece and the performance. Absolutely epic.

Right. So continuing on from the Osaka live and my other favourite performancesss. :D

- Hanamori no Oka: Maybe because I already loved the song to bits beforehand.
- Houseki: It truly in-fact sounds so much better live than in recording.
- Synchronicity: Because even though I mentioned it before, it was so awesome, it deserves a double notice. I'm such a rock junkie.
- Mezame: With Wakana's beginning vocals.. Ahhhh~ :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
- Zodical sign: Yes, I was dorky and did the hand-dancey thing along with the singers, and I DID NOT REGRET IT ONE BIT. So much fun when the singers engage the audience. XDD
- Parallel Hearts: The singers were really energetic in this song. Everyone moving and swaying and singing.. :'>
- Angel Gate: With everyone waving their arm in the arm at the end. Very touching. :'>>>

Ok! And Tokyo Dome?

I had a balcony seat. The venue is much smaller than typical North American venues, I think (or at least the ones I've been to), so it was actually not too far from the stage (but still much further than in Osaka. ;_;) A few extra songs from Osaka and Nagoya. "Mizu no Akashi" with piano accompaniment was very nice. A few other random comments:

- The singers were much more decked up in Tokyo. :o It's amazing they can still move that much in such shoes. XDD
- Yuuka made some sort of mistake during the MC which had everyone laughing, but I unfortunately didn't understand what they were saying to appreciate the humour. orz;
- Kaori made some random signs to the stage-techs off to the side several times. Maybe the lights or her music wasn't working? :x
- OH AND WAKANA SANG THE BACKGROUND VOCALS IN HOSHIKUZUUU, I can't believe I forgot. So nice. So nice.. T____T
- Thanks to the presence of a raised platform on the stage, Kaori was able to bust-a-move by herself during Yuki's singing part in synchronicity. And it. was. so. awesome.

That's all I can clearly remember for now. Oh, but if you guys ever have to decide, CHOOSE STANDING PERFORMANCES OVER SITTING!!! The energy is so much more fulfilling. I almost went mad trying to restrain myself at the Tokyo live, because noooo one around me was showing nearly enough enthusiasm and interest, so to even start clapping along to the music seemed out-of-place. x___x And you get to be so much closer to the singers at standing-lives! Close enough to imagine that the singers are actually making eye contact with you!!! :ohoho: :aww: :desksweat:

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH to Yumi-san for making this dream a reality!! THANK YOU Oolong-san for such lovely and wonderful presents!! And THANK YOU, Smiley-san for your photos, and for buying goods for Kera, and to all of you for just being such a wonderful group of human beings. :'3

Re:

Leonore said:
- Yuuka made some sort of mistake during the MC which had everyone laughing, but I unfortunately didn't understand what they were saying to appreciate the humour. orz;

I read that Yuki made the audience guess what the next song was going to be but Yuuka accidentally gave it away that it was Yakusoku (I think). :XD:

Thanks so much for the report! I can't wait to see it. Actually am more looking forward to the FJ part than Yuuka's part. By the way, I asked this before but I guess it was wiped with the forum hack. Was there any new intros or re-arranges in this live? I know in Vol.2, there was a new intro for The Main Theme of Petit Cossette and Everlasting Songs (I really loved the latter, hope they kept it for Vol.4).

YES, Yuki sang her part with Keiko!! While Kaori danced around. Synchronicity-live is by far my favourite performance. Keiko and Kaori together synergistically increased the energy of the piece and the performance. Absolutely epic.

That sounds lovely :nosebleed:

thanks so much leonore for the lovely report!!
it makes me so excited just to read it!!
i'm so happy for you all :sohappy:

Leonore said:
. Oh, but if you guys ever have to decide, CHOOSE STANDING PERFORMANCES OVER SITTING!!! The energy is so much more fulfilling. I almost went mad trying to restrain myself at the Tokyo live, because noooo one around me was showing nearly enough enthusiasm and interest, so to even start clapping along to the music seemed out-of-place. x___x And you get to be so much closer to the singers at standing-lives! Close enough to imagine that the singers are actually making eye contact with you!!!
hmm okay standing performance is more lively! more a party :aww: :sohappy:

Leonore said:
wuaahh yea a real party :dote: :shy:

thanks for the report Leonore!
reading it makes my heart beat faster XD
but hey Leonore, to how many Yuki lives have you been ? :shock:

Leonore said:
and for buying goods for Kera
WHAT ?! which goods ? :shock:

Re: Kajiura Yuki LIVE#4 ~Everlasting Songs Tour 2009~

Thanks for sharing your experience Leonore!! It looks you have so much fun. I can't wait for the DVD!! :aww:

wakana was the closest to me on the stage, and when she was singing the "my love is hanging on for you!" (or something like that) background part of LOVE COME DOWN, she kept pointing at (i like to think that it's) MEEEEE :ohoho: :ohoho: :nosebleed:

Re:

Kerahna said:
wakana was the closest to me on the stage, and when she was singing the "my love is hanging on for you!" (or something like that) background part of LOVE COME DOWN, she kept pointing at (i like to think that it's) MEEEEE :ohoho: :ohoho: :nosebleed:
LOL :XD:

Back