Yuki Kajiura LIVE#4 ~Everlasting Songs Tour 2009~

http://toublog.blog26.fc2.com/blog-entry-988.html

It seems that the FJY DVD tracklist is out :)

■FictionJunction YUUKA ~Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol.#4 PART1~
 梶浦由記、YUUKA
 コーラス:YURIKO KAIDA、HIKARU
 発売日:2009/10/21
 品番:VTBL-7
 FlyingDOG

映像特典:「nostalgia」PV *初収録
 初回特典:フォトブック

【収録曲】
 01.circus
 02.aikoi
 03.Silly-Go-Round
 04.焔の扉
 05.よろこび
 06.nostalgia
 07.荒野流転
 08.ピアノ(1番のみ)
 09.暁の車
 10.cazador del amor
 11.記憶の森
 12.nowhere
 13.約束

and there is a Kalafina interview-looking thingy http://blog.television.co.jp/entertainm ... 04_08.html

-----------------

damn it, there is no angel gate :cry:

Yakusoya said:
Wow, it includes a Nostalgia PV. No interview for Yuuka?

I dont think its the nostalgia PV, but a "Journal" (as google translates *初収録 >_>) for it, since the nostalgia PV already exists and its so old that it doesnt worth to be included in the DVD...

george1234 said:
Yakusoya said:

I dont think its the nostalgia PV, but a "Journal" (as google translates *初収録 >_>) for it, since the nostalgia PV already exists and its so old that it doesnt worth to be included in the DVD...

Maybe its re-make? 2009 version of nostalgia? :XD:

george1234 said:
Yakusoya said:

i disagree with you georgie. Nostalgia PV hasn't been released in DVD till now and it's a good chance to have it in DVD quality.

Google translations suck.

Rikaichan translates it as follow:
初: First
収録: compilation/recording

Anyways, I'm still at a loss on what's the meaning of this. What I wanted to know is: Will they include the Photobook and the PV with the first preorders or not?

maxwell9 said:
george1234 said:
Yakusoya said:

i disagree with you georgie. Nostalgia PV hasn't been released in DVD till now and it's a good chance to have it in DVD quality.

spellcasterbr said:
Google translations suck.

Rikaichan translates it as follow:
初: First
収録: compilation/recording

Anyways, I'm still at a loss on what's the meaning of this. What I wanted to know is: Will they include the Photobook and the PV with the first preorders or not?

Yes, that means first recording of the Nostalgia PV, but what they mean is unclear. Maybe they mean it's the first PV from years before? The PV will be included on all DVDs but booklet will only be for those first pressings.

hm... I don't care that much about the Nostalgia PV. But I hope the Photobook has some nice pictures of the utahimes. :)

spellcasterbr said:
hm... I don't care that much about the Nostalgia PV. But I hope the Photobook has some nice pictures of the utahimes. :)

yup! i hope for that too. :plot:

I wonder what kind of goodies the first press for Part 2 will have. I'm thinking of getting Part 2 over Part 1 since I like when all 4 of them sings. Can't wait to see Angel Gate with everyone in it. :shy:

Yakusoya said:
I wonder what kind of goodies the first press for Part 2 will have. I'm thinking of getting Part 2 over Part 1 since I like when all 4 of them sings. Can't wait to see Angel Gate with everyone in it. :shy:

Sadly...I too love to see 4 of them sings together the most..... I'm waiting for both DVD but I can hardly wait for the Part 2. Sorry Yuuka~ :cry:
I hope Part 2 will have special goodies too! :dote:

I want both....but...I don't know when will I be when the DVD is shipped... :uh..: .....maybe I must ask my friend in Japan to buy it.... :cry: .

15) Parallel Hearts/FictionJunction (WAKANA, KAORI, KEIKO, YURIKO)
16) Akatsuki no Kuruma /FictionJunction (YUUKA & YURIKO)
17) nowhere/FictionJunction (all 5 of them)

Waiting till december is an Everlasting Wait!!!
Oh God, I want to see everyone singing together too!

BTW! Why isn't Kaze no Machi he in this live?! :omgwtf: Since it's Everlasting Songs tour, it's perfect! I want Keiko to sing this live so bad.

Back