Υour CD collection! XD

It's a pretty average OST. Some good tracks, a lot which could be considered filler. Still vastly better than the actual series, though, which is borderline unwatchable.

Picked up Animelo Summer Live 2009 day 2 on blu-ray for 2000 円 plus tax from Mandarake Nakano Broadway: contains Parallel Hearts, Akatsuku no Kuruma and Nowhere live.

I just have Kalafina Moonfesta. The price really high here in Indonesia, if you buy it online. (bcs the music company like SM rarely release Japanese CDs. they release it if there's a big event like AFA held)
Back then, I also asked to a CD store to help me buy Consolation album, but they forgot and the CD never come...............

I just have Kalafina Moonfesta. The price really high here in Indonesia, if you buy it online. (bcs the music company like SM rarely release Japanese CDs. they release it if there's a big event like AFA held)
Back then, I also asked to a CD store to help me buy Consolation album, but they forgot and the CD never come...............
Perhaps you should look around online. CDJapan have reasonable prices, the shipping is really good quality and they're really official. Otherwise eBay have the Taiwan versions up, sealed and pretty cheap. I have no idea about the sellers though. Always be safe when buying from ebay, I usually only take interest in items which someone has taken a photo of themselves.

Picked up the Animelo Summer live 2010 theme song "Evolution" CD single including obi for 200 円 - includes Yuuka Nanri and Chiaki Ishikawa - from Mandarake Akihabara. They also had the Tiaraway CD album and Kaori Oda albums. Book Off at Akihabara had the Yuuka Nanri blu-ray "Live on" for around 2400 円.

Went back to Mandarake Nakano Broadway and picked up Animelo Summer Live 2010 PV DVD and Animelo Summer Live 2005-2009 PV's DVD for 324 円 including tax.

For anyone wondering about shipping CDJ now has a handy chart. I think the prices are just averages though. I just placed an order for the FOTW Live DVD and with Registered SAL it was only 700JPY

Anyways is anyone else excited for this release?! their are just so many new songs.

RSAL was far more than that for the FotW BD, but that might just be because I'm further away. Also since CDJ are offering the bonus poster it'll probably be more simply due to them storing posters in tubes, thus needing a much bigger package. Mine shipped today though.

I'm pretty excited, Koibito and IEN sounded amazing at the live I went to. Considering the extra string quartet at the finals I'm looking forward to it.

@LacrimosaRaven well, the price in CDJpn is reasonable, but seriously, the price is unbelievably high if you tried to convert it to Indonesian Rupiah. It will take around Rp200.000-300.000 for just like 4 tracks (if it's single) with the shipping payment and in here (in Indonesia i mean) Rp200.000-300.000 is pricey enough just for a CD because usually, if the music company release the official CD in Indonesian version, the price will be around Rp80.000-100.000 for an album (10+ tracks)

I agree, Japanese versions are more expensive. If you noticed the Tiawanese and Korean ones are cheaper, so if they were released in your country, it will be definitely more affordable.

I got the packages from my friend today. Fairytale LE and the Boxed Edition Oblivious

THAT BOX! It looks magical. Is it strange to really like a box?

I got the packages from my friend today. Fairytale LE and the Boxed Edition Oblivious

THAT BOX! It looks magical. Is it strange to really like a box?

Now you make me eager to get it even though I've just got the regular (Keiko cover ^_^)
Anyway, I believe that Oblivious deserve two edition because it's amazing.

I think the anime edition does come with a slip case and a booklet. I bought it, but I won't see it until September....

Yeah, the only ones in boxes are the 5th Anni Live and Oblivious. The Alleluia LE is similar to the Red Moon LE in design.

As in, it's a regular CD case with an outer cardboard sleeve that just slots over the top.

Back