Υour CD collection! XD

29 days in a row, if I change daily and don't rewear any, 25 if you don't count the Magia/Consolation/FotW ones where I have two colours with the same print. Will be up to 32/28 when my next order gets here.

My bestfriend was going to buy me the progressive LE DVD but then I told him I wanted clothes instead. I will also be acquiring the Seventh Heaven RE ^_^

Not sure where this was taken, but my friend from Ooari, Ibaraki (Girls und Panzer town) tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/ginji111/status/677407340321046528

CWaiYSxVAAACRZa.jpg

Can anyone identify the Kalafina merchandise?

Got storia and Lacrimosa this month. Too lazy to upload updated pics, though.
It's been a long time since I uploaded photos anywhere except on Twitter. lol

EDIT: Ehhhhh no more posting photos here, just see here on my Facebook album! :3
Or idk, maybe if I feel like it hehe :P

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, got both the remaining packages I was waiting on (well kind of, I do have another from Surugu-ya but my proxy doesn't have that yet) so I guess this is my final haul of the year, unless the package from another member here happens to arrive tomorrow.

Firstly, my order from Spacecraft and one thing from Amazon.co.jp I just happened to stumble across that they had in stock. Al Fine and Mirai design shirts, two copies of the Postcard File and the Consolation Commemorative Set, which comes in a drawstring bag and contains a shirt, one of those long thin towels that seem to be really common and a wristband. I also got a second copy of the 5th Anniversary Live shirt as I love that design and it's pretty much the only one I really like that you can still get, so wanted a backup in case of accidental or wear and tear damage. I'd do the same for quite a few other designs but those aren't exactly easy to come by.
OWktMcX.jpg

I did actually get two copies of the Kalafina Postcard File because when I ordered I didn't expect them to suddenly announce another one for the 2015 lives. Turns out I've filled both of them and I still have more postcards actually, so I'll be grabbing a 2015 one if they go up on the Spacecraft store. I actually forgot to take photos of them other than this, now I think about it. I also have two of those bonus postcards, I swear I'm starting to slowly create a pile of dupes.

VMlnxbi.jpg

Consolation Special Live Commemorative Set, this is what I got from Amazon. I don't think this thing has even been available on Spacecraft for ages (if at all) so when I saw Amazon.co.jp had a copy of it in stock for RRP, I decided to go for it. I'm also amassing a collection of towels it seems, I have four now. Doubt I'll ever use the wristband though. The shirt is actually a much more appealing colour than the promo graphics make it out to be, closer to an army green rather than the somewhat vomit-like green the promo shots make it look like.

L1yWBng.jpg

Al Fine design shirt. I've been on the fence about getting this design for practically forever, finally decided to go for it. I wasn't sure what to expect from the neck cut but it's not much different to the regular ones really, it's pretty comfy. The back just has the Kalafina logo in the bottom corner like a lot of their shirts do.

W9ew68z.jpg

xGIHepN.jpg

Mirai design shirt. This is another design I've been on the fence about. I don't even like the song it's based off of, but I do like the design. I'm surprised the print is actually the usual kind of thick print that most shirts have, I was expecting it to be screenprinted similar to the way the Obbligato one is. It's a lovely colour, too.

As for the second shipment, it's not easy stuff to find. One of them is the FJC exclusive pamphlet for the Making Of After Eden Special Live 2011, which I didn't even know existed until recently. After searching for ages and never seeing it for sale, I somehow managed to find a copy up for auction shortly after I found out it was even a thing, so it was a necessary purchase. I actually paid a lot to get it, but I won it for about half of what I bid so that's nice. The other item, well, let's just say it's something I never expected to find and I'm rather happy that I did. It's from this year so I don't know exactly how uncommon it is/will be, but if previous ones are anything to go by, I have something rather rare.

9RpTEhs.jpg

Unlike most people here my collection only consists of both Budokan DVDs and the limited poster. I plan on getting the 8th anniversary live CD though. Anything with Limited Edition near it makes me want it as much as people hunt for shiny Pokemon. My poster is framed but the glass cracked so we need to get a glass cut and with Christmas it's been busy so it just sits lonely on my floor. I've just been reading this entire thread back to front and it's so interesting to see seasonreaper's collection grow. All those promotional posters look beautiful. Honestly you make me want one. Funnily enough Ebay has a few FOTW is the cheapest and THE BEST is the most expensive but shipping is essentially the cost of the item so I'm passing.

I was dumb enough not to ask for a live DVD for Christmas like i planned, I got a bunch of western music but I did ask for it so the only person I can be mad at is myself.
I almost have the entire P!ATD discography apart from Vices and Virtues and the only FOB things I'm missing are From Under The Cork Tree and Folie A Deux, i did get the platinum edition of Infinity on High though along with Pax AM Days. I got Halsey's Badlands Deluxe and the 1975's self titled debut. I need to get Marina and the Diamonds debut album Family Jewels, not to mention Panic's new CD when that releases (Ramen has a deal with a poster but idk yet) My Blurryface CD plus limited T-Shirt came a couple of days ago
^^^^ Details of my Western music collection not including Patrick Stump's solo stuff in a spoiler just because I doubt most people care.

Anything with Limited Edition near it makes me want it as much as people hunt for shiny Pokemon.

Same hahaha
Don't worry, your collection will grow. In my case I prioritize Kalafina so I only get to buy other stuff on an impulse, sad. Different story for DVDs though, I'm such a sucker for movies so yeah. :)

Yeah, the only reason my collection has grown as fast as it has is due to prioritizing heavily on Kalafina. That and getting really quite lucky in regards to auctions and the like, the sheer majority of the shirts I've gotten have been well below RRP, some being as low as 500-700yen.

Talking of which, just updated my spreadsheet in my sig to reflect new stuff from the Xmas Lives and added a new tag colour for things that I want replaced, namely my RM and Blue Day shirts which have print damage (I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLUE DAY ONE FFFFFFFFF) and my RM promo poster which is in pretty good shape but not good enough to be professionally framed, hopefully someone somewhere in the world has one that's in pristine condition and will sell it at some point and I can get it. There's also some EXTREMELY small damage to the text in the Otodama Sea Studio shirt but I doubt I'll ever see one of those for sale in my life, so it'll have to do.

I'll probably add new tabs to it at some point for non-Kala stuff as well if I can be bothered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my order of Seventh heaven CD+DVD and the FOTW vocal score!! Ahh so hyped ahahaha seventh heaven is my favorite album and if I had known kalafina when they debuted (I hopped on board during the release of Progressive, September 2009 - shout out to my best friend who bought me the CD+DVD SINGLE!!!!) I would have totally gotten the DVD.. I'm so glad to possess it now!

I still need to get a copy of that, it's one of the few things I'm missing. I doubt I would've been able to get it back then anyway, I had no job and didn't know (or even look into, it's simple really) how to order stuff from Japan properly until AE came out even though I was a fan around RM's release. I'm still annoyed I didn't learn to proxy order earlier on, I could've gotten the other Consolation track-specific shirts if I'd known how to since I was around during the tiny period some of the elusive ones were available on the official store.

Back