Υour CD collection! XD

I guess this is kind of on topic? I'm kind of OCD about things being in perfect condition, especially Kalafina things. As such it's possible in a short while I'll have some postcards and a FotW poster which have minor damage that I'll be replacing, so I don't know if anyone would be interested in them? Since they are damaged and not really worth much I'd be fine just selling them for whatever it costs to ship.

Consolation Live Tour Postcard Set A and C
2014 Live Tour Postcard Set
The BEST LIVE Postcard Set B
Christmas Live "Kalafina With Strings" Postcard Set A
Far on the Water promo poster

All postcards are in pretty good condition but have some minor knicks and scratches, whilst the poster has a small tear in the top right corner around 1cm or so long, plus some discolouration near the text and on Keiko's arm, I have no idea what could've caused that, it looks kinda faded I guess? Otherwise that's fine too.

It'll be in a short while after I order some stuff from Spacecraft and that gets here. Of course, I'd have to ship the poster separately due to size, so if you want both I'll have to charge you shipping for both I'm afraid.

On the other hand, if anyone's willing to trade any postcards I don't have for a Postcard File set or a spare of that one card of the girls sitting down from the Kalafina Museum, I'd be up for that too. Unless you happen to have the postcard sets from the Kalafina Cafe in Shibuya or the 5th Anniversary set and are willing to part with those then it'll have to be pre-order tokutens as I have all the other sets. As for those, I only have pre-order bonus postcards for the 5th Anni LIVE, Consolation, Believe, FotW, RYB and OL, 'other stores' bonuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still can't believe I won this for 540 yen, and it's in practically perfect condition despite being nearly 6 years old and listed as USED in the auction.

6Qto1Qb.jpg

I hope I'll be able to show an update of my collection before the end of the year, when my 4 CDs in transit (some for more than 1 month now) will finally be here - if they are here finally...

Since I couldn't bid for the sprinter/ARIA single because of a stupid mistake (and the bid war is going so fiercely at the moment anyway... oh it just ended at 1,100 yen hahaha lucky person that's still cheap ;A;), I will bid for the re/oblivious CD in 3 days' time... anyone else here I'm going to compete with? Just so I can prepare my wallet and my heart for the possible heartache... and bankruptcy... or idk I may just fold hahaha .___.

And thanks to @Kurjenmiekka, I can finally remember to post my updated collection here... including everything in one photo.
Idk if I've already done it before though, but here you go~

93655_original.jpg

Note that the bottom 3 postcards were given as a gift by one of my Kalafina friends from Twitter! \(^0^)/

@sutekinanijinoiro Wooow you have a great collection! You have signatures too :love: I'm jealous!
Thanks! I hope I can expand it even more. I know I lack Consolation. It's the one album I really want to get soon.
far on the water can wait HEHEHEHE :P
As for the signatures, eeeeeeh they're just printed signatures though. It lacks the personalized touch them actually signing on it has. :( (basically, these don't have their DNA on it sooooo hahaha .___.)

Re/Oblivious get. It is RIDICULOUSLY SHINY. The whole thing is silver.
So I've heard. AAAAAAAH I hope I really win last-minute bid war huhuhuhu
How much do you think should I deposit for the bidding? Would 6,000 yen be enough? lmao

I don't know, honestly. I won mine for 6k but I bid 8500. I guess it just depends on who happens to be around and wanting it at the time.

1. Fiction US Release
2. Noir OST I US Release
3. MADLAX OST I US Release
4. Le Portrait de Petite Cossette OST US Release
5. Elemental Gelade OST US Release
6. Everlasting Songs
7. Boogiepop and Others OST US Release (Just ordered cause its $1.99 at Rightstuf)

I'm broke.
EDIT: I forgot. I also own the stone cold single because Hitorigoto is on it and my bestfriend got it for me as a present.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realised I never posted this here. I've wanted this framed for ages and it's finally done. Cost a ton but it's worth it. I'm just thankful it stayed in perfect condition until I could get it done since these things are rare as hell now. Now if only I could get a perfect condition Red Moon and Seventh Heaven (or just a SH one in general, at least I have an imperfect RM one) poster to go with the others :touched:.

5Y2m8Sh.jpg

I forgot there was a CD-sized 2011 calendar released until someone was selling one starting at 1k.

So I bought it.

Some really nice pics in here actually, albeit CD-sized of course. Honestly I don't know why they haven't done more of these things, I'd probably use it if it wasn't 5 years out of date. I do love the full size ones but something like this would be perfect for putting on a desk or similar table shaped furniture.

I did a little bit of splurging recently on Kalafina (and other) items and they arrived today! I was most excited for the two t-shirts I bought. The Magia one was brand new and I managed to snag it for 2000 yen. It was originally going to be the only shirt I got, but Suruga-ya had a Best Red t-shirt in my size and I had to go for it.

Haul%202-2_zps0o7utwtk.jpg

The other stuff in today's package Kalafina-related are a bunch of postcards (they're sets, I just haven't unwrapped them). And also, since I never put them up here, there's a couple other things I picked up within the past month or two.

Haul%201-1_zpszsfdqxlq.jpg

Back