Υour CD collection! XD

590 total. 260 of which I own on disc. Most of the others are things that I don't think you can even buy anyway, like the full KnK and F/Z OSTs.

Ah! My Re / oblivious CD arrived today! Came with everything (booklet, postcard, flyer, obi, and of course the CD). :dote: The cardboard/outside has a few noticeable scratches on the front, but for a used-very good item it looks really nice. Glad I got it.

As for the Kajiura songs on my iPod, I don't have an exact count atm, but it's only in the 200s, more than half of it Kalafina's discography.

WJC7zGX.jpg

ah, much better.

aki i love your collage of postcards :love:Did you insert them in yourself or did you have it done professionally? I totes want to do this myself

I put seran wrap over the poster then laid the postcards on top. When I put the acrylic glass on top of the postcards, the seran wrap kept the postcards in place and so I didn't need to use any tape on the poster/postcards. The poster frame was probably from Michaels (it had been living in our house for a number of years)

The only issue is that the frame is just slightly too small for the length of the poster, so a small part of the poster is folded over the sides of the backing

Also, do make an intro thread for yourself so we can properly welcome you to the forum! : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's all the stuff I picked up whilst I was in Japan for Kalafina. I also got YK Vol. #9 BD, Everlasting Songs. both of FJY's albums and FictionJunction Best Live 2 as well. Since last posting I also got the BD, DVD and Vinyl variants of FotW as well, plus as of today I just won auctions for the To The Beginning Special Box and a Kagayaku staff replica variant T-shirt. I also acquired new copies of the Consolation and Far on the Water promo posters for framing purposes.
XrwBjlo.jpg

Stock-take of my Chiaki Ishikawa and See-Saw singles:

Chiaki Ishikawa singles owned:

"1/2", Prototype, the SIMOUN OP 美しければそれでいい, Gundam 00 ED もう何も怖くない、怖くはない, Majestic Prince ED サヨナラっていう, 逆光 (Gyakko) and Kamisama Dolls OP Fukanzen Nenshou.

so I'm only missing 4:

Like an Angel, Namida, Uninstall and First Pain

(plus that special edition acoustic Uninstall)

Of See-Saw I have:
Anna ni Issho datta no ni (original and re-tracks), Chao Tokyo, Edge, Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru, Kirai ni Naritai, Obsession, Suhada ~No-Make~

missing 4:

Kimi ga Ita Monogatari, Mata Aeru Kara, Slender Chameleon, Swimmer.

"1/2", Prototype, the SIMOUN OP 美しければそれでいい, Gundam 00 ED もう何も怖くない、怖くはない, Majestic Prince ED サヨナラっていう, 逆光 (Gyakko) and Kamisama Dolls OP Fukanzen Nenshou.

so I'm only missing 4:

Of See-Saw I have:
Anna ni Issho datta no ni (original and re-tracks), Chao Tokyo, Edge, Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru, Kirai ni Naritai, Obsession, Suhada ~No-Make~

missing 4:

so I'm only missing 4:

Of See-Saw I have:

missing 4:

Reactions: aki
My CD collection got a bit bigger today. :stars:
Got a package from CD Japan, I've been waiting for it for over 3 weeks now.
Here is what I got:

Got myself some sweet soundtracks.:dote:
IMG_0011.jpg

And I got the new Kalafina calendar.
It's already on my wall right next to this years calendar. :love:
IMG_0013.jpg

And here is what I already have:

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

My next goal is to get all the Kalafina singles...I only have 3 of them so far.
I also really wanna get Tiaraway's album, it doesn't look like they have it on CD Japan. Not too surprising since the album is 10 years old now.
But I just gotta have it...Yuuka and Saiko on the same album = so much awesomeness. :TdT:
Guess I just have to keep looking for it.

^Wow. That pic of all the stuff you got in Japan is amazing. I just got some postcards, but it would take a long time to list everything that I have. heh I am going through my Yuki music again since iTunes decided it was a good idea to delete all of my songs off it. But it's been kind of fun and I wish I had the physical copies of all the cds and lives. *sigh* Maybe I'll get a job soon. But if you look in the birthday project thread for this year, it will have pics of my collection up to that date.

I love those soundtracks so much. Achilles I have to be in the mood for, but I was listen to HtA ost 1 last night again. Wow, just pure beauty. Kajiura still has it. heh

I also bought that Kalafina calendar! Didn't have a calendar for next year yet, now that's settled :dote:

Back