Which Yuki vocalist do you like the most?

KAORI is now surely studying in her university, then, HIKARU or Joelle from Sound Horizon should replace her if it has YK LIVE vol.#7 or new single in the future
i'm sure she'll comeback in a few years!! (or this year *get shot*)

most probably they will let Kaori finish her study first...
nobody here wants her to be a college student forever, don't we ?? :XD:

If Kaori is studuing now, does it mean that she won't perform with the girls for few years? :blood:

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
If Kaori is studuing now, does it mean that she won't perform with the girls for few years? :blood:

She's on her last year, I think :ayashii:

Re: Re:

tsubasa said:
Sol said:
KAORI is now surely studying in her university, then, HIKARU or Joelle from Sound Horizon should replace her

who is Joelle? :uh..: :uh..:
http://www.songbirds.ne.jp/joelle/
her voice in lower : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg0_SIgT_2g

i have to say, KAORI can't did her best on last concert of Sound Horizon and she said she really cried on Sunday concert and received warm hearts from fans.

From a report of birthday concert, there was some certain problem with Kaori's mic, but the fans sang with her at that part. She decides to continue on singing, because of people's support and also, singing time does make her happy ;__;

from : http://sanhora.freeforums.org/sh-birthd ... 35-90.html & http://sanhora.freeforums.org/next-year ... 48-10.html

give her to rest :V:

KAORI is my #1 :shy: But my love for Keiko is growing more and more these days.... :shy:
OMG! Kaori is gonna be replaced?? :omg: No... FJ won't sound like FJ anymore without Kaori... *fall to the ground crying*

I hope Kaori is just taking a rest from singing for a year (and to finish her degree, according to some infos here?)

Re:

mf4361 said:
I hope Kaori is just taking a rest from singing for a year (and to finish her degree, according to some infos here?)

seems so.

What happened to Kaori, anyway..? :confu: Sorry, I'm kinda outdated... :XD:

But after graduating, will she comeback to FictionJunction? :cry:
No... Without Kaori FictionJunction sounds weird...
In fact, without anyone, Kaori Keko Wakana Kaida, FJ wouldnt sound like FJ anymore... :omg:
My BIG LOVE.... :cry:

Re:

LiLith said:
In fact, without anyone, Kaori Keko Wakana Kaida, FJ wouldnt sound like FJ anymore... :omg:

Nobody said she won't come back to FictionJunction. Please don't make any weird conclusion.

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
LiLith said:

Nobody said she won't come back to FictionJunction. Please don't make any weird conclusion.
Did she even left the FJ..? :confu: I'm sorry.... :uh..: Like I said, I'm outdated... :desksweat:
LiLith said:
^
Nobody made any conclusion here :ayashii:
:confu: no weird conclusions read... just a weird over reaction... :psst: Of course, I was just kidding... :tea:

:sohappy:

We'll miss Kaori, but we'll be waiting for her comeback, right? :cheer:
She's in my top 3 with Wakana and Keiko, although I can't decide in which order...
Wakana has the most sophisticated voice, but during the concerts it sometimes sounds as if she were tired.
Keiko has a very powerful voice, maybe a little too powerful at times.
Kaori's voice is very clear, but not as "uncommon" as the other two.
Oh my, this is really difficult. I love them all! :nosebleed:

Kaori Keiko Wakana is my top 3 too :dote:
Agreed with you, Kaori's voice is not as special as Keiko or Wakana.
But her singing always touches my heart :dote:
I love that "Fake wings" perf at Live vol 2 sooo much~ :sohappy:

Re:

LiLith said:
I love that "Fake wings" perf at Live vol 2 sooo much~ :sohappy:
me too!
and her performance of Hanamori no oka at live vol 4

well, I think if Hikaru replace Kaori in Yuki Kajiura live vol.7 *if it exist* we'll got Kalafina live in concert,because in many Kalafina's songs, Yuriko did the chorus or in backing vocal..

But if Joelle *I even didn't know what her voice sounds like* it will feel weird too,because i never heard this Joelle sang Kajiura's song.

Did anyone has a sample of Joelle's voice? :confu: because i can't open the website... :uh..:

Back