Which Yuki vocalist do you like the most?

For current vocalists,
Kaori! I just love her bright (but not as bright and 'open' as Hikaru) voice. And she sings very rich in detail. Its a great pleasure listening her songs.

Following by Keiko, Yuriko

Others I was also impressed: Eri Ito, Saeko Chiba (Ice Cream = :dote: )

#1 Hanae Tomaru!! :nosebleed: i really want to hear her singing in Nihongo...
#2 WAKANA
#3 KEIKO
:sparkleguy:

for now... kohshi.. jk!!! :P

hmm...

in order..

Wakana
KEIKO
hikaru
kaori
yuriko
fion?? whatever.. (;
emily

that's all.. ^^

Yuriko-sama :ohoho:
Kaori
Ishikawa Chiaki
Emily Bindiger
Wakana
Keiko
Eri Itou
Hanae Tomaru
Hikaru
Yuuka
Maya ( :cry: )

Re: Re:

备件间 said:
君が光に変えて行く said:
备件间 said:
很多人喜欢keiko kaori 因为她们的face :nosebleed: 尤其是man
it can be understand
wakana的voice非常棒
Wtf are you trying to say? That people liek Kaori and Keiko based on their face and not b/c of their voice?
kalafina's performance,keiko always stand middle and attract most attention,there may have some commercial consideration。
fans don't care too much of singer’s looks, but other people will pay attention to looks first.go further in popular music circles and expend market,appearance surface is important.
however i like all voice of fj and kalafina.
i just want to say appreciate beauty is human's natural instincts
people offen influenced by eyes at the beginning.
So just because Keiko is good looking you're going to say that she's not the best singer.

Kizuato* said:
备件间 said:
君が光に変えて行く said:
备件间 said:
it can be understand
wakana的voice非常棒
Wtf are you trying to say? That people liek Kaori and Keiko based on their face and not b/c of their voice?
kalafina's performance,keiko always stand middle and attract most attention,there may have some commercial consideration。
fans don't care too much of singer’s looks, but other people will pay attention to looks first.go further in popular music circles and expend market,appearance surface is important.
So just because Keiko is good looking you're going to say that she's not the best singer.

no. :uh..:
you will understand my meaning if you read all the words i have say and all others' reply.in page 5 to 6.
if i am wrong,forget it...

备件间 said:
Kizuato* said:
备件间 said:
君が光に変えて行く said:
备件间 said:
it can be understand
wakana的voice非常棒

no. :uh..:
you will understand my meaning if you read all the words i have say and all others' reply.in page 5 to 6.
if i am wrong,forget it...

:uh..:

Kaori has good control in her voice...
Keiko too...
Are u really thinking Kajiura Yuki-sensei will choose them just because their appearance???

:uh..:

I love KEIKO and KAORI, they just melt my heart when they sing,m but I hae to admit that WAKANA is way better than any singer at all, better than Kalafina's vocalists and better than any other japanese singer, she's so high toned!

Keiko - the first image of her is her long hair. It make many people's attention to her. She have attactive motion during live performance, her deep voice is unique and nobody can substitute her in FJ. (her beautiful make me nosebleed)
:nosebleed:

Kaori - i think she get the best voice in FJ. She can sing in wide pitched and have excellent solo. She get the hightest potential in singing.
:ayashii:

For the other, they also good but Keiko and Kaori are the most attractive (i think).
I dont mind anyone disagree with me and i just said what i thought.

Re:

hinagiku said:
I love KEIKO and KAORI, they just melt my heart when they sing,m but I hae to admit that WAKANA is way better than any singer at all, better than Kalafina's vocalists and better than any other japanese singer, she's so high toned!
Since when was WAKANA not in Kalafina?

Re:

hinagiku said:

I wouldn't say she is way better. I'd say its different taste of sound she produces, compared to others in FJ. They are just as good as Wakana.

Btw, I believe Yuriko can sing higher notes than Wakana and even higher by other Yuki's [opera-based] vocalists (Ito Eri, etc.) and they reach these notes much easier. Nonetheless, Wakana's high pitches have her own appeal where no one can replace.

OMG I <3 u Yuki kajiura and Fiction Junction!!
Actually i love all of them <3
Wakana: soothing voice that is so melodious! Not to mention that she is so awesome during her lives!
Kaori: Awesome vocal abilities!!! ( OMG Yume No Tsubasa!)
Keiko: WOOOTS KEIKO!!! OMG Base/Tenor/Alto!!! ( Houseki!!!!)
Yuriko: I love her Vibrato and her Forseto!( omg for Materialise!)
Hikaru: Awesome powerful voice especially in Oblivious and Aria!!

AND FINALLLLLLLLY!
Yuki kajiura!!! : OMG WTF! 4 octaves of voices!!! ( bows. head..)

mf4361 said:
hinagiku said:

I wouldn't say she is way better. I'd say its different taste of sound she produces, compared to others in FJ. They are just as good as Wakana.

Btw, I believe Yuriko can sing higher notes than Wakana and even higher by other Yuki's [opera-based] vocalists (Ito Eri, etc.) and they reach these notes much easier. Nonetheless, Wakana's high pitches have her own appeal where no one can replace.

i think Yuriko has highest tone,too.
they all have characteristic voice that suit for different songs.

Back