Which Yuki vocalist do you like the most?

Bloody hard to decide. >.<
In terms of voice I like the best, I'd say KAORI, YUUKA, KEIKO, Kaida Yuriko, and then WAKANA.

well after i saw red moon DVD. start to love hikaru voice and her weird face

Re: Re:

Wikki Pan said:
Flitch said:

weird face??!! :fwa:
time will make you fell natural.
i was shocked when see singer's outward appearance the first time .
to tell the truth,some of them are not beautiful.
now i have no feelings about it and concentrate on various voices and other beauty of them.

备件间 said:
Wikki Pan said:
Flitch said:

now i have no feelings about it and concentrate on various voices and other beauty of them.

Seconded. :tea:

Yuki88 said:
备件间 said:
Wikki Pan said:
Flitch said:

Seconded. :tea:

hikaru not bad lah..she is so cute too ! :nosebleed:

@Wikki because we are already used to their appearances.... and don't forget that we are their fans :idol:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
@Wikki because we are already used to their appearances.... and don't forget that we are their fans :idol:

yup yup !! all of them is the best in my heart ! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I can be objective even if i am their fan lol,but i guess i don't count since i am older... :XD: :XD: :XD: But i tell you to me,many of them have weird faces :P

Re:

Lunaria77 said:
I can be objective even if i am their fan lol,but i guess i don't count since i am older... :XD: :XD: :XD: But i tell you to me,many of them have weird faces :P

lol I know. but I will never tell it here :tea:

Yuki88 said:
Lunaria77 said:

lol I know. but I will never tell it here :tea:

:psst:

Some of them are pretty as well though :dote: Anyways... :tea:

seriously, Keiko does have a good looking. Wakana and Hikaru are okay.

Looking better and beautiful or horrible depends really from the clothing style, make up and shot angle.
viewtopic.php?p=8628#p8628

Hikaru looked horrible and ghostly there, and maya looked fluffy. They were better in the oblivious photoshots.

But i tell you to me,many of them have weird faces :P

Personally, I can only judge from my white European perspective, which means I'm better off not judging anything. :ohoho: I bet that to Asian people a lot of european faces look rather weird. :ayashii: :XD:
I can't say I remember seeing anything really weird about Japanese actors/singers though. Although when I first saw one Chinese student in my university, I was really surprised - he strikingly resembled a certain... Russian actor! :XD:

I don't think it's hard for a European used to Japanese and Asian culture to judge for themselves...i can understand if something is pretty or not,no matter the color and the race. Not like some clueless western people ''hah?is he chinese?don't they all look the same?'' :blood:
:imdead:

Chiaki is also cute in my opinion.

PS.It's enough looking at the women that are considered goodlooking in Japan and Asia to understand who is pretty and who not,but beauty isn't always objective.

well... it's all the power of Make up and Photoshop to make anyone look different :idol:

SO. Back to topic please :XD:

Now that I think of it, from most favorite to least favorite list of mine :tea:

Wakana
Maya
Kaori
Keiko
Yuriko Kaida
Hikaru
Yuuka

only the current vocalist though :idol:

Yes it's not the ''which Yuki vocalist looks better thread'' :XD:
Actually,i disliked Hikaru's vocals at start,but i am liking her more and more now.

Well actually on my list, Wakana will always be number one, while others... :XD:

Back