Which Yuki vocalist do you like the most?

C

Crion629

So this is kind of a poll but not really...

Which of the Yuki's vocalist's do you like the most? Or is is a specific pair or grouping even?

Anyways, I'll start off. I'd have to say probably either Keiko or Kaori are my favorites. :shy: :nosebleed:

...only like many others have said...Kaori needs dancing lessons...

Mine are Keiko and Kaori too :dote:
I just wish Yuki was using them together more often (synchronicity was just great!)

I also want more solos for them :nosebleed:

(Wakana has great voice but I've heard too much of her lately due to Kalafina and the 2 FictionJunction songs :( )

For chorus tracks my favourites are Yuri Kasahara and Eri Itou, but Yuriko is very good too when singing like she did in the Kioku no Mori chorus.

My favourite vocalists are Hanae Tomaru and Yuri Kasahara. I love their voices and I want Yuki to use them more :wai:
I also like Eri Ito's and Yuriko Kaida's voices

First is Kaori, then Keiko... I think then Wakana... I don't feel like doing the rest in order.

Tied for first between Kaori and Keiko. I think I like Kaori just A LITTLE more because of her great performances in Sound Horizon, but Keiko is just FANTASTIC :nosebleed: I also like Emily Bindiger :shy:

My ultimate favorite is Maya, but she left :touched: So if I had to choose from the vocalists who still work with Yuki, I would pick Kaori and then Keiko :shy:

definitely Wakana, then Kaori (especially because of Sound Horizon). everyone else is awesome as well, but they take the cake!

Definately Wakana, I just love her voice...
And then I would choose Keiko and Kaori....

KEIIIIIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
The first time i heard her voice i was treated to her rich, soothing alto. Not to mention how beautiful she is...:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: Shes enough to almost make me consider liking a girl...

After that, I'd say Hikaru and Wakana are tied. The three girls together with yuki's genius creates a symphony that brings tears to my eyes. There has never been a single Kalafina song I haven't loved.

1. Keiko Kubota <-- One of the most unique and beautiful voices I've ever heard. Deserves more solo songs plz.
2. Yuriko Kaida <-- Broad vocal range. Simply fantastic.
3. Emily Bindiger <-- Epic.
4. Kaori Nishina <-- Zodiacal Sign and the rest of the Aquarian Age soundtrack bby.
5. Hanae Tomaru <-- mezame and her choral work in oblivious just puts her up there.

My most favourite vocalist has to be Hikaru. Her voice is beautiful in Natsu no Ringo. I also enjoy her solo in Kaze no machi e <333 :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

hikaru-san~~~!!

Kizuato said:
My most favourite vocalist has to be Hikaru. Her voice is beautiful in Natsu no Ringo. I also enjoy her solo in Kaze no machi e <333 :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

hikaru-san~~~!!

Isn't Kaze no Machi e all Keiko? :confu: Are you perhaps talking about Mata Kaze ga Tsuyokunatta?

silverywhite said:
Kizuato said:

hikaru-san~~~!!

Isn't Kaze no Machi e all Keiko? :confu: Are you perhaps talking about Mata Kaze ga Tsuyokunatta?
The only vocalists in Kaze no Machi e are Kubota Keiko and Yuriko Kaida. You're getting your songs confused. It happens.

I like Kaori and Keiko the most, and the next in rank is Wakana :shy:

Crion629 said:
The only vocalists in Kaze no Machi e are Kubota Keiko and Yuriko Kaida. You're getting your songs confused. It happens.[/quote]

Oh you mis understand :uh..:
Its hte song with "toki no mukou...kaze no machi e nee... tsurete itte" etc
Hikaru sings in the middle! The Kajiuran.
I thought it was Yuriko only all along. But after listening to YUUKA live I was positive that Hikaru was present :sohappy:

Kizuato said:
Crion629 said:
The only vocalists in Kaze no Machi e are Kubota Keiko and Yuriko Kaida. You're getting your songs confused. It happens.

Oh you mis understand :uh..:
Its hte song with "toki no mukou...kaze no machi e nee... tsurete itte" etc
Hikaru sings in the middle! The Kajiuran.
I thought it was Yuriko only all along. But after listening to YUUKA live I was positive that Hikaru was present :sohappy:[/quote]

Kaze no Machi e only has Keiko as the main vocal. Yuriko Kaida only sings the Kajiuran part. :glasses:

Back