Which Yuki vocalist do you like the most?

C

Crion629

So this is kind of a poll but not really...

Which of the Yuki's vocalist's do you like the most? Or is is a specific pair or grouping even?

Anyways, I'll start off. I'd have to say probably either Keiko or Kaori are my favorites. :shy: :nosebleed:

...only like many others have said...Kaori needs dancing lessons...

george1234

Mine are Keiko and Kaori too :dote:
I just wish Yuki was using them together more often (synchronicity was just great!)

I also want more solos for them :nosebleed:

(Wakana has great voice but I've heard too much of her lately due to Kalafina and the 2 FictionJunction songs :( )

For chorus tracks my favourites are Yuri Kasahara and Eri Itou, but Yuriko is very good too when singing like she did in the Kioku no Mori chorus.

A

Alphard Sokaina

My favourite vocalists are Hanae Tomaru and Yuri Kasahara. I love their voices and I want Yuki to use them more :wai:
I also like Eri Ito's and Yuriko Kaida's voices

D

Dys

First is Kaori, then Keiko... I think then Wakana... I don't feel like doing the rest in order.

S

silverywhite

Tied for first between Kaori and Keiko. I think I like Kaori just A LITTLE more because of her great performances in Sound Horizon, but Keiko is just FANTASTIC :nosebleed: I also like Emily Bindiger :shy:

W

wintersviolet

My ultimate favorite is Maya, but she left :touched: So if I had to choose from the vocalists who still work with Yuki, I would pick Kaori and then Keiko :shy:

Z

zurra

definitely Wakana, then Kaori (especially because of Sound Horizon). everyone else is awesome as well, but they take the cake!

J

Jessica

Definately Wakana, I just love her voice...
And then I would choose Keiko and Kaori....

R

ReijiKitozawa

KEIIIIIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
The first time i heard her voice i was treated to her rich, soothing alto. Not to mention how beautiful she is...:nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: Shes enough to almost make me consider liking a girl...

After that, I'd say Hikaru and Wakana are tied. The three girls together with yuki's genius creates a symphony that brings tears to my eyes. There has never been a single Kalafina song I haven't loved.

M

Mint Truffles

1. Keiko Kubota <-- One of the most unique and beautiful voices I've ever heard. Deserves more solo songs plz.
2. Yuriko Kaida <-- Broad vocal range. Simply fantastic.
3. Emily Bindiger <-- Epic.
4. Kaori Nishina <-- Zodiacal Sign and the rest of the Aquarian Age soundtrack bby.
5. Hanae Tomaru <-- mezame and her choral work in oblivious just puts her up there.

K

Kizuato

My most favourite vocalist has to be Hikaru. Her voice is beautiful in Natsu no Ringo. I also enjoy her solo in Kaze no machi e <333 :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

hikaru-san~~~!!

S

silverywhite

Kizuato said:
My most favourite vocalist has to be Hikaru. Her voice is beautiful in Natsu no Ringo. I also enjoy her solo in Kaze no machi e <333 :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

hikaru-san~~~!!
Isn't Kaze no Machi e all Keiko? :confu: Are you perhaps talking about Mata Kaze ga Tsuyokunatta?

C

Crion629

silverywhite said:
Kizuato said:

hikaru-san~~~!!
Isn't Kaze no Machi e all Keiko? :confu: Are you perhaps talking about Mata Kaze ga Tsuyokunatta?
The only vocalists in Kaze no Machi e are Kubota Keiko and Yuriko Kaida. You're getting your songs confused. It happens.

Y

yuzuki

I like Kaori and Keiko the most, and the next in rank is Wakana :shy:

K

Kizuato

Crion629 said:
The only vocalists in Kaze no Machi e are Kubota Keiko and Yuriko Kaida. You're getting your songs confused. It happens.[/quote]

Oh you mis understand :uh..:
Its hte song with "toki no mukou...kaze no machi e nee... tsurete itte" etc
Hikaru sings in the middle! The Kajiuran.
I thought it was Yuriko only all along. But after listening to YUUKA live I was positive that Hikaru was present :sohappy:

Y

Yuki88

Kizuato said:
Crion629 said:
The only vocalists in Kaze no Machi e are Kubota Keiko and Yuriko Kaida. You're getting your songs confused. It happens.
Oh you mis understand :uh..:
Its hte song with "toki no mukou...kaze no machi e nee... tsurete itte" etc
Hikaru sings in the middle! The Kajiuran.
I thought it was Yuriko only all along. But after listening to YUUKA live I was positive that Hikaru was present :sohappy:[/quote]

Kaze no Machi e only has Keiko as the main vocal. Yuriko Kaida only sings the Kajiuran part. :glasses: