Which Yuki vocalist do you like the most?

Kizuato said:
Oh you mis understand :uh..:
Its hte song with "toki no mukou...kaze no machi e nee... tsurete itte" etc
Hikaru sings in the middle! The Kajiuran.
I thought it was Yuriko only all along. But after listening to YUUKA live I was positive that Hikaru was present :sohappy:

:uh..: :uh..:

That's impossible since kaze no machi was recorded in 2005 while Hikaru enterered Kalafina in 2007, she was never in FictionJunction, its definetly Yuriko, and if you dont believe me check the booklet

:nophoto:

that's from the booklet of Tsubasa Chronicle OST 2 credits page.

Kaze no Machi is track #9 on it http://canta-per-me.net/discography/tsubasa-2/

My favorite is Keiko, but I'd like to hear Kaori's solo more. They're even for me. Wakana has got a "leading" voice, but she has too much part, I think.

Re:

george1234 said:
Kizuato said:
Oh you mis understand :uh..:
Its hte song with "toki no mukou...kaze no machi e nee... tsurete itte" etc
Hikaru sings in the middle! The Kajiuran.
I thought it was Yuriko only all along. But after listening to YUUKA live I was positive that Hikaru was present :sohappy:

:uh..: :uh..:

That's impossible since kaze no machi was recorded in 2005 while Hikaru enterered Kalafina in 2007, she was never in FictionJunction, its definetly Yuriko, and if you dont believe me check the booklet

:nophoto:

that's from the booklet of Tsubasa Chronicle OST 2 credits page.

Kaze no Machi is track #9 on it http://canta-per-me.net/discography/tsubasa-2/
Exactly, even in the recent Everlasting Songs album, only Keiko and Yuriko Kaida are credited for Kaze no Machi e.

Maybe Kajiura didn't credit her for some reason :cry: But there was a lower harmony and it sounds like Hikaru :dote:

Yuki met Hikaru when she auditioned for Kalafina, and like George said, Hikaru joined Kalafina in 2007

Kizuato said:
Maybe Kajiura didn't credit her for some reason :cry: But there was a lower harmony and it sounds like Hikaru :dote:
Yuki Kajiura is even credited even if she just has a small part such as the chanting in Keiko's version of Synchronicity. Hikaru was never part of the FictionJunction project so her inclusion in recent FJ concerts does not mean that she was ever part of their recordings. FJ includes Yuuka, Kaori, Keiko, Wakana, Yuriko Kaida, and formerly Asuka.

Wakana in first place she's the first vocalist that pulled me toward the world of yuki kajiura

and 2nd is Yuuka i just love her voice =3

For me it's Yuuka who pulled me towards Kajiura World~
My favourites are Yuuka & Kaori (draw)

Edit: I forgot... it's not a draw anymore.... Kaori win !! :cry: (it happened ever since Yuki use these 4 uta hime in her LIVE & recent singles)

Re:

Kizuato said:
Wait. I just found this: http://i49.tinypic.com/qovds6.jpg
Are you sure Hikaru isn't in Kaze no machi e? o.o :blood:

from what is that info ??

Hikaru was just selected by Yuki Kajiura in 2007 or 2008, right ?? Together with Maya for the Sprinter/ARIA single.
while Kaze no Machi e is a song in 2005. :glasses:

Keiko :nosebleed:
Fairytale was the first song I ever heard and got me into Yuki Kajiura and when I saw the PV and Keiko's part started, as soon as I heard "zutto tooku he aruiteku" I fell in love! I remember I thought she was like 35 because of her deep voice and her whole image xD
She's my idol I can say!

I also love Kaori but, as someone else also said, mainly because of Sound Horizon, where she is awesome :D

Wakana in first place she's the first vocalist that pulled me toward the world of yuki kajiura

Serenato, I know what you mean. Because of Wakana's voice, I started liking Kalafina so much. And then I heard Keiko's deep entracing voice and I could not back away.

I am definately thankful for Wakana because if it wasn't for her voice, i wouldn't have not recognize Kalafina.

But I also Like Kaori and Keiko, leaving Hikaru last. They still have amazing voices, all of them...

Re:

Kizuato said:
Wait. I just found this: http://i49.tinypic.com/qovds6.jpg
Are you sure Hikaru isn't in Kaze no machi e? o.o :blood:
Yes, I'm absolutely sure. I'm holding the CD in my hand and staring at it and only Keiko Kubota and Yuriko Kaida are listed. Hikaru never was and is not a part of FictionJunction. She only participates in the live concerts because they are Yuki Kajiura concerts, not specifically FictionJunction concerts. From the main site:

Music: Yuki Kajiura
Lyrics: Yuki Kajiura
Arrangement: Yuki Kajiura
Vocals: FictionJunction KEIKO
Chorus: Yuriko Kaida

And in case you still don't believe me, this is from Victor Entertainment's website:

FictionJunction is YUKI KAJIURA
          and
YUUKA, KAORI, KEIKO, WAKANA, ASUKA,YURIKO KAIDA

Are you guys trying to trick me? :ayashii: :ayashii: XD I'm so confused, since I heard her and the scans say she's in it.

Kizu, what are you trying to accomplish?

On topic: Tomaru Hanae + Hikaru.

Back