Which Yuki vocalist do you like the most?

I like them all for different (or sometimes the same) reasons, but this question is too general. What criteria are you basing your question from?

For example:
Emotion expressed through voice
Through facial expression
Through movement

There's so many ways to approach this question, and I for one would think it's unfair to judge each person based on voice alone because they each have unique voices and styles based on the song they're singing. Also, unless you've seen/heard all the singers for ALL of YK's compositions, it's hard to be in a position to make such an opinion.

Edit: It's funny how you guys commented on... dancing skills. :ohoho:

I"m just very confused, is all.
I found that from a site my FictionJunction-fan friend on FaceBook found. We discussed it and used google to find that image. I"m just confused.

If you are confused then believe us, we have no reason to trick you. Hikaru first worked with Yuki in Kalafina in 2007, while Kaze no Machi e was recorded in 2005. The scans say that only Yuriko did the chorus (and the ones you posted are definitely mine altered). Hikaru participated in vol 4 only to do chorus for Yuuka, just because its Yuki Kajiura live and not specially FictionJunction live. Even the Everlasting songs scans say for Kaze no Machi e that Yuriko did the chorus (in other words they are no defferent from the ones of the Tsubasa OST II).

So to conclude Hikaru didnt do chorus for Kaze no Machi e (and if you dont believe us, you can ask Yuki herself, but I dont know if she will answer because she doesnt tend to), and was never part of FictionJunction.

You dont need to take into account any other source. Afterall I help on running this site 3 years now.

Re:

george1234 said:
If you are confused then believe us, we have no reason to trick you. Hikaru first worked with Yuki in Kalafina in 2007, while Kaze no Machi e was recorded in 2005. The scans say that only Yuriko did the chorus (and the ones you posted are definitely mine altered). Hikaru participated in vol 4 only to do chorus for Yuuka, just because its Yuki Kajiura live and not specially FictionJunction live. Even the Everlasting songs scans say for Kaze no Machi e that Yuriko did the chorus (in other words they are no defferent from the ones of the Tsubasa OST II).

So to conclude Hikaru didnt do chorus for Kaze no Machi e (and if you dont believe us, you can ask Yuki herself, but I dont know if she will answer because she doesnt tend to), and was never part of FictionJunction.

You dont need to take into account any other source. Afterall I help on running this site 3 years now.
They could have met eachother at some convenience store, I suppose :XD:
I guess this is just one huge misunderstanding. :shy: Hikaru's harmonizations are so beautiful, though

Wakana at first place for me too,i just like her voice so much even in songs that aren't that popular,like Ordinary Dream :shy:
Then i like Yuriko (as Canta Per Me is my favorite Kajiura song with vocals) and then Keiko <33
Also,i cannot forget Maya's part on Sprinter,i am so sad i didn't get into Kalafina earlier :cry:

I like Keiko the most.. :shy: I just Love that deep voice.. :XD: plus, she's just so beautiful.. I like Kaori too.. she was the first one I liked but it was changed when I watched the Live concerts.. :XD: Then third would probably be Wakana.. :ohoho:

Re:

Moonlight04 said:
I like Keiko the most.. :shy: I just Love that deep voice.. :XD: plus, she's just so beautiful.. I like Kaori too.. she was the first one I liked but it was changed when I watched the Live concerts.. :XD: Then third would probably be Wakana.. :ohoho:

same with u hahas~now i like keiko the most >< keiko voice got some kind of magnet :shy:

Re: Re:

silverywhite said:
panwooikee said:
keiko voice got some kind of magnet :shy:

Quite true. It's indescribable yet so soothing and attractive :dote:
There's also just something about how she gets into whatever she's singing. :nosebleed:

I hope Yuuka doesn't leave the FictionJunction Project but at the same time, she is the longest running of the FictionJunction vocalists so it wouldn't be surprising for her to focus on here own career.

If that's the case though, you could almost consider her performance in the Everlasting Songs Tour a farewell concert...

I'm sure going to miss YUUKA :\
She looked so happy and yet sad during the ending of Live Vol. 4,... as if she were saying good bye!

I wonder if FJ YUUKA will be have a loooooooooooooooooooooong hiatus again :blood:

I wish there will be a new FJY Single :cry:

I dont think so, if she will sing a song of Yuki again in the future, it will be c/w song of a FictionJunction single. Or song of the 2nd FJ album.

For example if the FictionJunction song is a ballad, Yuuka's will be upbeat. But even in this case it seems the next 2 / 3 c/w songs will be 1 with Yuriko and 1 with Kaori -and maybe one with Wakana too- as main vocals (since we had Yuuka and then Keiko until now )

Re:

il0vesunfl0wers said:
I like them all for different (or sometimes the same) reasons, but this question is too general. What criteria are you basing your question from?

For example:
Emotion expressed through voice
Through facial expression
Through movement

There's so many ways to approach this question, and I for one would think it's unfair to judge each person based on voice alone because they each have unique voices and styles based on the song they're singing. Also, unless you've seen/heard all the singers for ALL of YK's compositions, it's hard to be in a position to make such an opinion.

Edit: It's funny how you guys commented on... dancing skills. :ohoho:

Well, since nobody bothered to answer this, I'll use this criteria myself for my own preferences, based only on the vocalists listed in the main site, and whom I have listened to.

First off, Rie Tanaka, Chiba Saeko, (Yuuka Nanri, too, but I'm counting her as FJY) being seiyus, adjust their singing depending on their character and the series, and since I don't have a lot of other seiyus (that sing Yuki's songs) to compare to, I'm going to leave them out. Emily Bindiger and Eri Itoh sound wonderful, but I haven't heard/seen too much of them to say more.

If those criteria was applied to FJ, FJY, Kalafina, overall I think Keiko and Kaori would beat the rest. I do like them all, but just for those reasons, I tend to enjoy their performances more.

Yuri Shinada is a category on her own because she's one mighty opera singer, and she's fantastic! I love operas, and opera singers (at least in the West) tend not to move around too much, so that's okay. To have been quite successful in that field, that means she is quite the actress, too. Materialise!

Last but definitely not least, though I've never seen her perform live, I absolutely love, love, LOVE Hanae Tomaru!!! She can convey so much and touch your heart so deeply. Her voice is so angelic (like in KnK), and can be so haunting (like in Mai-Hime).

Back