Which languages do you speak?

Lol! Imagine that! :))) Bablefish translated it to: "Me comeria to so single Yuki if did not have the full mouth of so many women"

I speak Spanish, French, Portuguese, German.
I am loving Russian, I'm trying to learn it quickly now. I started to also learn Finnish this year but I had to stop; I have too much math homework.

I'd eat Yuki if only I didn't have my mouth full of so many women.

Oh...Congratz on all of those languages! :D :evil:

I was trying to learn Russian once. But then i abandoned it 'cause i didn't like it THAT much to be able to sacrifice the time allocated to schoolwork. Japanese on the other hand, i'd put on the first place even above my school! ;)
I'd also like to study some Spanish too, because i find it really beautiful, but, again, I'm not in the mood to start another language from scratch. ^^ I was only able to catch just 1-2 basic things about pronunciation and very very little grammar! -_-; Would you consider helping me after i finish French? :D

P.S. Oh....that's what that meant.... :D oh you playboy, Lugh! :)))

lol, but I can't write or read or even spak a single word in russian :desksweat:
But strange thing is, that if you speak, I'll understand what you say :XD:

Eto pravda? ja eto ne veruy..... Ja ne snaju pachimu, no ja ne veruy

Ah! dan kanst du Russisch Verstehen!

Das ist toll, "spitze" und übergeil1

I would if I could XD
but i never ever learnd to write or to read... in fact I only used the language till I was 4 years old

....What are you anyway? :XD: a russian dude that speaks great japanese and lives in germany? :D

a german dude who was born in russia because his grand grand parents went there :XD:

wow cool!111 :XD:
russiaa....mother russia~

hay do you know the russian song Bratja from FMA? so pretty <3

why are you still awake? o_o

My brother is watching the X-Files on the PC in my room :desksweat:
OK, I'm watching too :XD:

Ayashii said:
....What are you anyway? :XD: a russian dude that speaks great japanese and lives in germany? :D
I'm a Russian, who moved to denmark, Learned english and geran there and now refreshes his russian at home

everyones from everywhere and all know english so well its woooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @_@ jealous :XD:

I was actually asking Rion! :XD: But thank you for the enlightenment, Daichi! :D :D :D Now i know where to look for you and make you pay!!! :knife:

Back