Which languages do you speak?

Some gay guys. Not all! Don't overdo it. But....then again, that's what they thought too back then.

Thanks for the answer Theo. ^^ I knew someone who learned it as a second language, independently. She said it was quite hard. Is finnish that difficult?

Oh and, the guy at my avatar is Seamus Harper (Gordon Michael Woolvett), from Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda Ascendant. One of my All-time favorite tv series!

+ He's so damn cute! ^^ (Well...he was, in the show. He's 37 now... :| )

Ayashii said:
Thanks for the answer Theo. ^^ I knew someone who learned it as a second language, independently. She said it was quite hard. Is finnish that difficult?

Well, they say that finnish is hard to learn. Some say's that its easy. I cant say is it hard, bacause i have talked it all time. :D

Maybe its difficult, because we have two letters, what you dont have. :D

Ayashii said:
two letters? what do you mean?

we have letter "ä" and "ö". I think i have to add pic of those letters. Or can you see those?

:nophoto:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, if that's the case, we have ă â î ş & ţ :D but â and î are not pronounced like the french ones. It's a special sound. You can hear it in turkish too.

Oh, don't have that one. buuuut:

che, chi = Ke, Ki
ce ci = the english che chi

ge gi = japanese je ji
ghe ghi = japanese ge gi

:D but i ain't gonna argue over french...it does have a really strange phonetical system. So does romanian but still :D

well...just ignore the last part...not important. :D All languages are strange in their own ways.

Back