Which languages do you speak?

Kerahna said:
everyones from everywhere and all know english so well its woooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @_@ jealous :XD:

My english is now better, because of this forum and you guys. You are my english teachers u___u

Theo said:
Kerahna said:
everyones from everywhere and all know english so well its woooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @_@ jealous :XD:

My english is now better, because of this forum and you guys. You are my english teachers u___u

wow even enlish is our secondary language im quite bad in english :XD:

I speak Romanian and English
I suck at French and Spanish
And I'm starting to take Japanese lessons :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

An 4 years old thread got resurrected. I didn't know this one :XD:

Ok ok back to the topic.

I'm a native speaker of Both Spanish and Galician but I speak mostly in Spanish in irl really. I also know English, Japanese and some French.

I know...English :desksweat:
I guess I also know a tiny bit of Japanese
And veerry little German, and even less Chinese (and by that I mean I know a very small handful of words :XD:)
I forgot all the Spanish and French I supposedly learned before 7th grade
I also know Latin, if we're counting dead languages :ohoho:

I suck at my beloved mother language, Portuguese, and sucke even more at English and the little Japanese I know. Other than that, guess I only know few words from other languages :XD:

I speak Malay,English,a little Chinese,Korean&Japanese~
I'll study French when my semester starts~ :XD:

With this thread revived, I can see that a plenty of people here can speak Russian :ohoho:

I speak English, Tagalog and other native languages, a bit italian, C++, Calculus, html, and visual basic

Ispeak...engrisu, indo, hokkien, chinese, and a bit thai. :tea: and...runago..which only a runa understand... :sparkleguy:

I speak Indonesian, English, a bit of Deutsch and nihon-go...
Would really love to learn French and Spanish!

English, Mandarin (can barely read it, though, only speak it :XD: )...learnt a bit of German in year 8 though I've mostly forgotten it :desksweat: :ohoho:

and the only scraps of Japanese that I've picked up are from watching anime :XD: :imdead:

I speak English, Tagalog and other native languages, a bit italian, C++, Calculus, html, and visual basic
Then I can speak the ones in bold and Borland Pascal :ohoho:

C++ is similar to Pascal, right? :XD:

Re:

Varete said:
Then I can speak the ones in bold and Borland Pascal :ohoho:

C++ is similar to Pascal, right? :XD:

Well it is... Although C++ is using Object-Oriented Programming structure. (If i'm not wrong... :sohappy: )

So... I speak Indonesia, English, Sunda, a bit Japan, Pascal Language, C, Java (Programming-language), HTML, SQL, a bit CSS, & a bit PHP...

Just found this thread. :psst:
I'm super fluent in body language (it's not a spoken language though :XD: )
I'm quite fluent in Vietnamese and so-so in English.
A little bad at Kajiuran and Japanese (b/c I picked them up from animes and songs)
Knows some Russian and Chinese words.
I can read a bit of some other "languages", like Braille (system of reading and writing used by people who are blind or visually impaired), Morse code, IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) and some typical signs that scouts use when marking their way in a forest (I don't know what it's called in English). :ayashii:

Which languages do i speak :ayashii:

Let see:
Chinese
English
Cantonese
Hokkien

And...Singlish(typical singapore :XD: )

Am Currently trying to learn japanese but its feels as if though its not going anywhere :uh..:

Back