What is your ringtone?

Salve, terrae magicae . Because it is quite a happy and epic song

Decretum is harder to heard so not for my phone :uh..:

And Also vocals track are not a good idea. Because if it sounds in class I can always let it sound like nothing but with the lyrics they would find it is mine faster.

Well people here usually has really bad taste songs these days so it would be different anyway :blood:

my ringtone is Color by FLOW
its the song from code geass

My phone is too old to get custom ringtones on it, so it's on "silent".

I also use silent for messages. So it doesn't even vibrate...

But now I don't receive messages anymore. :cry:

SIM 1 - Kalafina - destination unknown
SIM 2 - SCANDAL - Haruka

It is now Magnolia, but the chorus at the end with the cool guitar part after Wakana sings "Magnolia" hehe

Calls: Reach out to the truth - Shihoko Hirata

How do you get ringtones of Kalafina, FJ, anime songs, etc...? :confu:
Do you record it? Right now, on my phone, it's Lacrimosa, but not a very good version because I recorded it playing on my computer.

^I record mine but I use my iHome, it works pretty well if I have it turned up loud enough. heh

Right now mine is in your eyes-Kalafina

Re:

Spirica Rose said:
How do you get ringtones of Kalafina, FJ, anime songs, etc...? :confu:
Do you record it? Right now, on my phone, it's Lacrimosa, but not a very good version because I recorded it playing on my computer.
There are many direct download links, here is one of em :tea:
Just write the name of the song and put to search..
http://mp3searchy.com/download/Kalafina___Lacrimosa.html

or if you meant the music box versions of Lacrimosa i downloaded it through Fullsongs.net,i mostly use it

:V:

Liana_Ilia said:
^I record mine but I use my iHome, it works pretty well if I have it turned up loud enough. heh

Right now mine is in your eyes-Kalafina
Oh, I don't have an iHome. :uh..: I have an old generation iPod. I'll keep that in mind, though, if I ever get one. :D

OOOyeh said:
There are many direct download links, here is one of em :tea:
Just write the name of the song and put to search..
http://mp3searchy.com/download/Kalafina___Lacrimosa.html

or if you meant the music box versions of Lacrimosa i downloaded it through Fullsongs.net,i mostly use it

:V:
Is that the full song or a ringtone of it? I have the full song on my iPod. Sorry, I'm bad with technology. :cry:

Oh, thank you! I don't have music box version in any form! :sohappy:

My phone can't access the internet, so I don't know how you'd get ringtones on it.

Back