What is your ringtone?

Since my cellphone is a old Nokia, I have a few sheets to compose.

So it's Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis.

Just updated my ring tones with some DIY...

SMS - Keyboard intro to "What are Words" by Chris Medina
Ringtone - Oblivious (refrain)

cut

parallel hearts 1st chorus :D

EDIT: sometimes, i used the intro of Forever (karaoke) of savage genius :D

SMS: A new one for all, all for the new one (intro) :shy:
Ring: Never Let This Go :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

[by OOR]

I want to use adore, but my brother keep saying that Wakana's voice is creepy, Hikaru's voice is shrill-creepy, and Keiko's voice is alto-creepy

He's lucky to be your brother, otherwise... :knife: :XD:

I'm totally setting one of PMMM tracks as a ringtone once the OST comes out. More than one, probably. :plot:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I'm totally setting one of PMMM tracks as a ringtone once the OST comes out. More than one, probably. :plot:

I wonder who's the poor sod who's going to get the Mami song as his/her ringtone. Hope he/she doesn't lose his/her head too...

mine is magia's chorus atm, but i want to change it to maybe mami's theme or something else in kajiuran~

I changed mine as well. Now it's Shiki's Theme from snow is falling, and for SMS it is the theme for the trials of Gyakuten Saiban.

:uh..: I definitively need a good paying job. It's impossible to find Kalafina charts for the Nokia Composer. :blood:

SMS - Hikari Sake-Mushishi OST
Call - Hyakki Yakou-xxxHolic OST

I wonder who's the poor sod who's going to get the Mami song as his/her ringtone.

It will be me if the full version starts with vocals right away (I'm too lazy editing ringtones :XD: ) :ohoho:

Call ringtone: The Price of Freedom (Crisis Core OST)

:sohappy:

I love that song so much!!!

call: oblivious (instrumental)
sms: a BGM from KnK 5
and the ringtone for my mum & dad: the beginning of magia :plot:

now it is symphonia (where Hikaru comes in), I tried to have you can go your own way, but it was too quiet heh I like symphonia as the ringtone though. :shy:

Now I use "kikasete, anata no shirabe" from Symphonia for SMS~

If I had a phone, I think I'd use Progressive. Probably the guitar solo. Love to see everyone's faces when it hits the high note :plot:

Or maybe We Go Further, Everyday from Tsubasa OST. I love that song :sohappy:

Or maybe Black is Black from Noir OST. Those drums would be attention-getting :ohoho:

Re:

ninetales said:
If I had a phone, I think I'd use Progressive. Probably the guitar solo. Love to see everyone's faces when it hits the high note :plot:

Or maybe We Go Further, Everyday from Tsubasa OST. I love that song :sohappy:

Or maybe Black is Black from Noir OST. Those drums would be attention-getting :ohoho:
wait. ninetales,you don't have any cellphone? how old are you? my parents gave me my first cellphone when I was on the 6th grade, 6 years ago.

^ Well, let's just say I'm old enough to have one, but I don't really need one. :plot:

@ninetales: And i was thinking that I was the only one in that situation xD

Back