What is your ringtone?

K

KP-X

Just as the title says, what is your ringtone right now? I don't know about you guys, but I care more about the ringtone than the calls themselves :XD:
Anyway, my ringtone is ARIA's penult chorus, and for messages it is Shiki's Theme from oblivious fukan fuukei mix :XD: :XD: :XD:

Message -> YUI - Again (TV Size)

Call -> General: SID - Ranbu no Melody; Mom & Dad: Sprinter; My sister: Oblivious; My BF: Yoko Shimomura - Mysterious Figure

:plot:

Message > Kalafina mystery mystery mystery ~ :XD:

Call > Magic World - Maon Kurosaki :shy: :shy:

SMS > Kalafina mystery~ mystery~ mystery~ from episode 02

Call > storia - Kalafina & JOINT - Mami Kawada
special for family > Parallel Hearts - FictionJunction / sociometry - KOTOKO

:tea:

Re: Re:

Let's see... mine is...
SMS - Where my story begins, the intro part (I'm gonna change it soon to Sajin no kanata he's guitar intro XD)
Calls - I have a lot.. XD From my parents, it's Toki no mukou (instrumental), from my sis and my cousins, it's Sprinter (instrumental) and from others, it's Hikari no senritsu (instrumental)

Wikki Pan said:
Yuki88 said:
SMS > Kalafina mystery~ mystery~ mystery~

:ohoho: :ohoho: lets see how many people is using this as SMS :ohoho:
I used to have this as my message alert as well, but there was one time when I went to class and I forgot to turn my phone into silent mode, it was so quiet in the room when suddenly someone sent a message then my phone rang with high volume, "KALAFINA MYSTERY~ MYSTERY~ MYSTERY~!"... :omg: My teacher was like, "What's that..? O_O" I pretended I didn't know anything about it, but my seatmate started laughing and my friend at the back started laughing and all my classmates started laughing and I ended up laughing from embarrassment... :cry: So, I never used the "mystery" ringtone ever again... :spotlight:

Ah, so there's a separate ringtone thread...
Like I said, I currently use KnK7-M40 for calls and KnK6-Track16 for SMS. I also set a separate tune (Guess I much I love you) for my mother, since the melody suits her a lot. :dote: :XD:
I don't use my phone's alarm often these days, but when I do, it's usually Synchronicity or The Moving Era.

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I don't use my phone's alarm often these days, but when I do, it's usually Synchronicity or The Moving Era.
Oh! Yes, I used to use Synchronicity (Makino version) for my alarm as well... Currently, I have been using a song of storm and fire... :sohappy:

LOL Once I was in the bus with my mom and ARIA just began playing because of a call :XD: And since I put the ringtone with maximum volume, she nearly shouted it :XD: :XD: :XD: But since my mom is accostumated with the song and likes it, she didn't say anything :sparkleguy:

I have been using a song of storm and fire...

I used to, too. :sohappy:

And since I put the ringtone with maximum volume, she nearly shouted it

I once used Obsession (TV mix) for calls. Now imagine THAT starting with maximum volume. :ohoho: People around mistook it for some animal sound. :omg: :uh..:

I used Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa for it's beautiful musical beginning. I want to use adore, but my brother keep saying that Wakana's voice is creepy, Hikaru's voice is shrill-creepy, and Keiko's voice is alto-creepy :omg:
and for alarm I used progressive, and the world from Live vol.2

I can finally say I have an awesome ringtone since I got a new phone. It is Gatherway by FictionJunction. Just so awesome. :sohappy:

Back