What is your ringtone?

^ I don't know, but it looks like someone took a cement brick and shoved a sim card in it.

Re:

Pontianak said:
^ I don't know, but it looks like someone took a cement brick and shoved a sim card in it.

:uh..: That's... Weird... Err... Unbranded...

Currently still editing the sound, but I'm going to use the piano intro for rain goes up. SO PRETTY.

SIM1 - It's still Kalafina's destination unknown
SIM2 - Stereopony's Tsukiakari no Michishirube
Messages - None
My mother - HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR's PRIDE

:XD:

@Rafael-sama Well, it's from 6 years ago. I never see the point in getting an expensive phone when all I need it to do is text and call people.

Re:

Pontianak said:
@Rafael-sama Well, it's from 6 years ago. I never see the point in getting an expensive phone when all I need it to do is text and call people.

I use my phone as a MP3 player, basically. I rarely make any phone calls. :XD:

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
My mother - HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR's PRIDE

:XD:

Why not Darth Vader's theme ? :psst:

anyway, my ring tone is the sound of accelerating Ferrari :plot:

am using that 1minute monologue of elize of haritsuki no seijo from marchen

very creepy.

currently my ringtone is the instrument before the last chorus of Mune no Yukue until the last chorus itself.

for alarm I use Kalafina's in your eyes because Hikaru's sudden sharp singing is really shocking :D

Re:

ritardando said:
currently my ringtone is the instrument before the last chorus of Mune no Yukue until the last chorus itself.

for alarm I use Kalafina's in your eyes because Hikaru's sudden sharp singing is really shocking :D
That is the most amazing thing I've heard today. :XD: I want to have that too. Hikaru's voice in that song would really wake me up. Ah, so much to do when I get back home.
--
I have a LG Touch. I don't know how to copy ringtones onto my phone either. :uh..:

Back