What is your favorite song today?

The LIVE Version of Voices Silently Sing. I just discovered it yesterday and will not get over that for a long time.

bts- House of Cards

Still don't like bts much (or at all), but I discovered this song recently and it's actually pretty good.

It's really chill and sensual r&b (reminds me a bit of Jonghyuns solo stuff tbh), which is what I like best, and it actually has some cool harmonies and chord progressions (which a lot of bts tracks don't really have) and I really really like the cello and bass in the instrumental.

I'm still not a big fan of their voices, but I can overlook that for this song because the song itself is actually quite good. (And Rapmonster doesn't sing in it thank god)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalafina - Tsuioku

I used to really really like this song but then I guess I got bored of it and I haven't listened to this in months. Today the song appears on my Youtube suggestion and yes this is still a good song. This is one of the Kalafina songs where I gravitate more towards the harmony than the melody lol whenever I sing along to this song I sing Keiko's harmony in octave lower (on the verses) and Wakana's harmony in octave lower (on the chorus).

^It's number 2 on my playlist, though it changes pretty much every day, though the two right now that don't change are obbligato still in num 1 and Tsuioku in num 2. 3 is a tie between Kantan and lilica.

battle of the shadows-Kajiura ahhhh I love this song so much! I am so happy to be alive to listen to this great song.

and Wakana's harmony in octave lower (on the chorus).
Isn't Wakana's harmony there just Keiko's an octave higher? I was singing along to Wakana's harmony (an octave lower) a few days ago and I felt like I was singing the exact same notes as Keiko.

Isn't Wakana's harmony there just Keiko's an octave higher? I was singing along to Wakana's harmony (an octave lower) a few days ago and I felt like I was singing the exact same notes as Keiko.

sorry for the extremely late reply lol. yes it is!

Taemin-Drip Drop

I used to not like this song at all compared to Press Your Number, but now I absolutely adore it and I honestly don't even know how it happpened. But it's literally so good, y'all should go check it out.
Also Taemin's new album drops in a few hours and I'm so excited but it comes out at 2 am PST but I also have the flu AND I have to go to an 8am class in the morning so gdharhethdauofhghiheroviguen

Also, I've been listening to Kalafina's Yane no Mukou Ni a lot recently, I forgot how much I loved that song. (especially Keiko's parts)

Taemin-Drip Drop

I used to not like this song at all compared to Press Your Number, but now I absolutely adore it and I honestly don't even know how it happpened. But it's literally so good, y'all should go check it out.
Also Taemin's new album drops in a few hours and I'm so excited but it comes out at 2 am PST but I also have the flu AND I have to go to an 8am class in the morning so gdharhethdauofhghiheroviguen

Also, I've been listening to Kalafina's Yane no Mukou Ni a lot recently, I forgot how much I loved that song. (especially Keiko's parts)

I liked Drip Drop from the 1st time I listened to it (even more so than Press Your Number). In fact I didn't really like Press Your Number until some days ago when I bingewatched Taemin videos lol

Okay as favorite song of the day I'd go with:

f(x) - 4 Walls
and the choreography for this song is so beautiful urgh Victoria slayed my life with how graceful she danced

And

SHINee - Sherlock
Jonghyun's live vocal in this song is no joke omg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiction - Yuki Kajiura/Emily Bindiger

What wouldn't I give to hear FJ rendition of this (hopefully with live accordion). I read somewhere that Keiko was the main vocal on the only time they performed this song (YKL#3) and that only adds to my excitement to listen to this song live

Fiction - Yuki Kajiura/Emily Bindiger

What wouldn't I give to hear FJ rendition of this (hopefully with live accordion). I read somewhere that Keiko was the main vocal on the only time they performed this song (YKL#3) and that only adds to my excitement to listen to this song live
Yes! I also really want to hear Fiction live by FJ. I would've guessed Wakana as main vocal, but Keiko having main vocal would be even better :touched:

@Westkana I certainly hope that they'd perform it again without changing the main vocalist. I was surprised when I saw Keiko as well (my guess was Kaori) but then again the utahime Kajiura chose to sing her english songs is sometimes unexpected and kinda hard to guess since most of her english songs are "neutral", they don't go really high or really low and every utahime could sing them. The most obvious one was only I swear, I think. Iirc some people on this forum back then (show what a lurker I was lmao) thought Keiko would be the main vocal for sweet song and winter, or Kaori would be the main vocal for forest, etc

Will from the Pandora Hearts soundtrack

Still one of my favorites from one of my favorite Kajiura soundtracks :love:

Back