• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

What is your favorite song today?

Liana_Ilia

I have reached Yuki nirvana
between Arrietty's Song-Cecile Corbet and Yasashii Uta-Kalafina (been listening to it a lot I love it. All three girls are so great in the song, it's a perfect relaxation ballad. Makes you think of snow falling softly (we haven't had any here yet...) It is becoming a favorite and I want the instrumental version so bad!)

Liana_Ilia

Yesterday it was Nohara, I really love Keiko and Kaori in this song. I always imagine Keiko wearing a long green dress. I close my eyes and think I am there.

Today Yasashii Uta-Kala It's become one of my favorites, it just makes me so peaceful if I am having a bad day or feeling down. I love the melody so much and each girl does a wonderful job, and of course the strings... ahhhh the strings. lol Okay, I will stop. heh

Liana_Ilia

A tie between lirica and KantanKantan instrumental. I really enjoy the instru. of it. It's so relaxing. The guitar is so different from a normal Kala song. You can hear the melody too, even if you never heard the full version.

Westkana

HA! I live in her CLOSET!
FictionJunction YUUKA's "Piano". I've been learning it on piano (haha the puns :ohoho:) and it's so pretty :touched: Definitely an underrated FJY piano ballad
(I swear, I did not try to put piano in there 3 times, it just happened)

aki

FictionJunction YUUKA's "Piano". I've been learning it on piano (haha the puns :ohoho:) and it's so pretty :touched: Definitely an underrated FJY piano ballad
(I swear, I did not try to put piano in there 3 times, it just happened)
lkajsdflkjaslkdfj that's one of my fave fjy songs. especially the live vol. 11 ver

current favorite song? probably words fail from Dear Evan Hansen

ritardando

Kalafina- lapis
Still my favorite Kala piano-heavy ballad (and the only really good one imo)
lapis is my fav song today and yes imo it's also amongst their best songs and their best b-sides. I've said it before and i'm saying it again: the bridge (was it the bridge) aka this part "yasashii ongaku... nureta mabuta ni yoseru" has what I thought to be among the best melody lines Kajiura ever composed in Kalafinasongs. That part is so beautiful i cannot listen to it only once.

Hayden Kurosaki

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
My favorite song today is Kotonoha, from Kalafina’s After Eden album. It’s likely my favorite song from the whole album, actually, with Symphonia at a close second, and I’ve only just started to appreciate Eden. The vamp with the canon really makes the song for me.