What is your favorite song today?

between Arrietty's Song-Cecile Corbet and Yasashii Uta-Kalafina (been listening to it a lot I love it. All three girls are so great in the song, it's a perfect relaxation ballad. Makes you think of snow falling softly (we haven't had any here yet...) It is becoming a favorite and I want the instrumental version so bad!)

열병 (Crazy) - Shinhwa

This is oldschool r&b lmao i love love love Dongwan's voice here

Yesterday it was Nohara, I really love Keiko and Kaori in this song. I always imagine Keiko wearing a long green dress. I close my eyes and think I am there.

Today Yasashii Uta-Kala It's become one of my favorites, it just makes me so peaceful if I am having a bad day or feeling down. I love the melody so much and each girl does a wonderful job, and of course the strings... ahhhh the strings. lol Okay, I will stop. heh

A tie between lirica and KantanKantan instrumental. I really enjoy the instru. of it. It's so relaxing. The guitar is so different from a normal Kala song. You can hear the melody too, even if you never heard the full version.

FictionJunction YUUKA's "Piano". I've been learning it on piano (haha the puns :ohoho:) and it's so pretty :touched: Definitely an underrated FJY piano ballad
(I swear, I did not try to put piano in there 3 times, it just happened)

Reactions: aki
FictionJunction YUUKA's "Piano". I've been learning it on piano (haha the puns :ohoho:) and it's so pretty :touched: Definitely an underrated FJY piano ballad
(I swear, I did not try to put piano in there 3 times, it just happened)
lkajsdflkjaslkdfj that's one of my fave fjy songs. especially the live vol. 11 ver

current favorite song? probably words fail from Dear Evan Hansen

Kalafina- lapis
Still my favorite Kala piano-heavy ballad (and the only really good one imo)

lapis is my fav song today and yes imo it's also amongst their best songs and their best b-sides. I've said it before and i'm saying it again: the bridge (was it the bridge) aka this part "yasashii ongaku... nureta mabuta ni yoseru" has what I thought to be among the best melody lines Kajiura ever composed in Kalafinasongs. That part is so beautiful i cannot listen to it only once.

My favorite song today is Kotonoha, from Kalafina’s After Eden album. It’s likely my favorite song from the whole album, actually, with Symphonia at a close second, and I’ve only just started to appreciate Eden. The vamp with the canon really makes the song for me.

Say Amen its satuday night by panic at the disco

it came out few days ago and I am hooked :XD:

Back