1. XenForo had been updated to 1.5.14. Report issues here.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you listening to right NOW?

Discussion in 'General & Spam' started by Daichi, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Liana_Ilia

Liana_Ilia I have reached Yuki nirvana

In the falling light

Satellite-Gabbie Hanna (Just ending. So freaking good! Please go listen and then buy the single on itunes or stream it. It's amazing, she is incredible. I know I've said this before, but I still stand by it.)

2. Hikake Kokana

Hikake Kokana I like Yuki

Austria

Kaori Oda - Change (I hope that I will finish my playlist) THere are some artists missing)

3. Hayden Kurosaki

Hayden Kurosaki Roses at her doorstep

Michigan

What's labeled on VK as "Salva Nos II", which I'd never heard of before.

4. Westkana

Westkana Burn my house just to see her...

USA

It's from the Noir OSTs, it's probably an alternate version of salva nos that was used in the anime

np: Aimer- 茜さす (Akane Sasu) through broken pair of earbuds (mainly hearing instrumental/backing vocals)

5. sarasara

sarasara Yuki is my reason for existence

California

SHINee- 1000年、 ずっとそばにいて。。。

this song hardcore brings back the middle school vibes for me lol, I remember listening to this song 24/7 like 5 years ago Jesus

it's a really nice song though, it's a traditional J-ballad but I actually quite like it. I think the song also does a good job of showing off each of the member's different vocal colors too. And Jonghyun and Onew sound so good in it too, especially live :P
    SHINee's live vocals are no joke, like seriously. Their live harmonizations in this performance are so good gohgseggarhnjjsy

6. FictionJunction Kalafina

FictionJunction Kalafina I like Yuki

lots of Kara no Kyoukai vibes

7. wat11

wat11 Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal

I am so into Xenosaga music again these days..

S-Line Division Infiltration : I think it works great in the game, Xenosaga III has some of the best Kajiuran action tracks.

Hayden Kurosaki likes this.
  8. sarasara

California

Airplane- f(x)

COME WITH ME

AIRPLANE

LOVE

lol I actually think this song is actually a tiny bit overrated.
    it's still a really good song, but tons and tons of people regard it as like f (x)'s all time best song while personally, there are a lot of f (x) songs that I like more and think are much better than Airplane (Milk, Vacance, Deja Vu, Beautiful Goodbye, etc.)
    I still also really like Airplane ofc, I just think there are other f (x) songs that are better and that deserve more recognition.

ritardando likes this.
  9. sarasara

California

Super Junior- Mid-season

This song (especially the chorus) sounds EXACTLY like SHINee's Aside. Like it's seriously weirding me out how identical they sound. I actually like this song more than Aside tho :P

10. Liana_Ilia

Liana_Ilia I have reached Yuki nirvana

In the falling light

the land of water-Kajiura/Wakana (wow... such a pretty song. Amazing)

11. magicmagiamahou

magicmagiamahou I eat sleep and breathe Yuki

the river of life

ONE OK ROCK - The Way Back (Japanese Version)

Westkana likes this.
  12. sarasara

California

Jonghyun- Love is so Nice

Apparently Jonghyun doesn't like this song and that makes me sad bc it's a really good song

13. ritardando

ritardando I have reached Yuki nirvana

waiting for Nozaki in YK/Kalafina lives

I read on tumblr yesterday that Amber doesn't like Milk. Amber also said that their earlier songs (i.e Lachata) are cringey in a video interview. Victoria looked kinda shocked after that and her expression showed that she kinda want to scold Amber. That's not untrue but Idk I think I lost some respect for her after watching that interview. It's not uncommon for idols to not liking their songs but I don't think it's appropriate to talk about it so openly, since lots of people liked it and those songs are the songs that made their name became well known. Even Krystal whose taste in music is quite far from f(x)'s usual style said that she thinks that f(x)'s songs tend to be on good side and she was never embarrassed with those songs. With her personality I don't think Amber is quite cut out for being a Kpop idol.

Np: electric shock - f(x). This song stuck in my head since yesterday

sarasara likes this.
  14. Westkana

USA

Aimer- 花の唄 (Hana no Uta) :love:

KitsuneMiyu likes this.
  15. sarasara

California

lol yeah, I watch Amber's youtube channel sometimes and her taste in music is just so...generic American mainstream lol. Still love her but yeah, it's disappointing :/
    I totally agree that she doesn't seem cut out for being a Kpop idol haha, her personality is just so so so different.
    I heard f(x) contract renewals are coming up and I'm seriously doubting Amber is gonna resign, which sucks. :/
    If you don't mind tho, mind linking that interview btw? I'd like to see it lol

np: Onew- Nessun Dorma
    love love love love love

16. Hayden Kurosaki

Hayden Kurosaki Roses at her doorstep

Michigan

Adele — Send My Love (To Your New Lover): I love singing harmony to this song, as I’m pretty sure the two harmonies are in minor while the song is major (but I’m not good at judging such things).
    Another thing, allegedly her lowest note is a C3, making me even more interested in how far below E3 Keiko can reach, because that certainly can’t be her true lowest note.

Before that, I’d been listening to a spliced-together “Xvs.X” song that included the vocals of “Lonely” by 2NE1, put onto the instrumental and backing vocals of “Heart Station” by Utada Hikaru.
    This, for some reason, continues to sound absolutely great (to me).

17. Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper HA! I live in her CLOSET!

Looe, United Kingdom

The small handful of Migma Shelter songs that are currently out. Psytrance idols are the best.

18. ritardando

ritardando I have reached Yuki nirvana

waiting for Nozaki in YK/Kalafina lives

I have to dig my youtube history to search for that video, hopefully i could find it. Those infos came from different interviews lol anw kpop idols love to listen to mainstream american music, it's not new hahaha. Amber's solo songs also are very american...which is understandable because she IS american :XD:

Now listening to: Alleluia - Kalafina

19. Westkana

USA

np- All American Rejects- Sunshine

20. KitsuneMiyu

KitsuneMiyu I like Yuki

Ravenna, Italy

SHINee, "Please don't go" Onew and Jonghyun are spectacular, especially in the live version :hearts: they harmonize so beautifully!

sarasara likes this.