What are you listening to right NOW?

Aimer ft. Kalafina - Anata ni Deawanakereba (Anisong Fantasy Live) actual good quality aimer x kalafina when

OMG KEIKO AND WAKANA dat high harmony in the chorus :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Satellite-Gabbie Hanna (Just ending. So freaking good! Please go listen and then buy the single on itunes or stream it. It's amazing, she is incredible. I know I've said this before, but I still stand by it.)

SHINee- 1000年、 ずっとそばにいて。。。

this song hardcore brings back the middle school vibes for me lol, I remember listening to this song 24/7 like 5 years ago Jesus

it's a really nice song though, it's a traditional J-ballad but I actually quite like it. I think the song also does a good job of showing off each of the member's different vocal colors too. And Jonghyun and Onew sound so good in it too, especially live :P
SHINee's live vocals are no joke, like seriously. Their live harmonizations in this performance are so good gohgseggarhnjjsy

Airplane- f(x)

COME WITH ME

AIRPLANE

LOVE

lol I actually think this song is actually a tiny bit overrated.
it's still a really good song, but tons and tons of people regard it as like f (x)'s all time best song while personally, there are a lot of f (x) songs that I like more and think are much better than Airplane (Milk, Vacance, Deja Vu, Beautiful Goodbye, etc.)
I still also really like Airplane ofc, I just think there are other f (x) songs that are better and that deserve more recognition.

Jonghyun- Love is so Nice

Apparently Jonghyun doesn't like this song and that makes me sad bc it's a really good song

Jonghyun- Love is so Nice

Apparently Jonghyun doesn't like this song and that makes me sad bc it's a really good song

I read on tumblr yesterday that Amber doesn't like Milk. Amber also said that their earlier songs (i.e Lachata) are cringey in a video interview. Victoria looked kinda shocked after that and her expression showed that she kinda want to scold Amber. That's not untrue but Idk I think I lost some respect for her after watching that interview. It's not uncommon for idols to not liking their songs but I don't think it's appropriate to talk about it so openly, since lots of people liked it and those songs are the songs that made their name became well known. Even Krystal whose taste in music is quite far from f(x)'s usual style said that she thinks that f(x)'s songs tend to be on good side and she was never embarrassed with those songs. With her personality I don't think Amber is quite cut out for being a Kpop idol.

Np: electric shock - f(x). This song stuck in my head since yesterday

Back