What are you listening to right NOW?

So Into U - f(x)

This song has the sound of 90s girlgroup like Spice Girls and honestly I love it.

Double post:
Oh, the BTS Mic Drop remix w/ Steve Aoki came out. I actually kinda really like the original Mic Drop (it was one of those songs I hated at first, but it REALLY grew on me), but this remix is...meh.
I've never liked Steve Aoki so that's probably a huge reason why I'm not really feeling this, the random Western-ey high pitched sfx added in just makes the song really obnoxious lol. It's also weird how the chorus is in English ehhhh

It's cool the song got a MV though, but I think I'm gonna go listen to the original Mic Drop now lmao

Aerodynamic-Escala (My new favorite band thanks to Lindsey Stirling. They are awesome. An electronic string quartet, 3 violins and one cello. She danced to their Pallidio song, not theirs obviously, but their version is just so awesome, but you should really watch her and Mark dance to it, it's unreal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUBxPuyUD7w She plays in it and is being flipped in the air. I can't understand it, but it is amazing. Anyways, the band has 2 albums out and were on Britian's Got Talent, check them out and the video!)

Now a re-arrange of the songs on red moon, currently on progressive. Here's how I ordered them:

1. red moon
2. 星の謡/Hoshi no Utai
3. Kyrie
4. fantasia
5. Lacrimosa
6. 春は黄金の夢の中/Haru wa Kogane no Yume no Naka
7. 光の旋律/Hikari no Senritsu
8. storia
9. intermezzo
10. progressive
11. テトテトメトメ/Tetotetometome
12. 闇の唄/Yami no Uta
13. I have a dream

Watching some fancam vids of SHINee's performance in Singapore.

Currently on Don't Let Me Go. It feels really different without Onew there :"( this song is so Onew and it just doesn't feel quite right to listen to SHINee without one of the members present, especially Onew (to me) because his voice is usually mixed the loudest in their songs' chorus. Key did a great job covering Onew's part on the 1st verse though.

Before this I watched An Encore and the chorus is definitely less impactful without Onew there.

One thing for sure, SHINee's live vocals are no joke omg even if they missed some of the notes it's really minor because as whole they sounded really great, even the sub-vocalist like Minho (who did great on covering Onew's verse on An Encore).

I miss Onew so much ugh sorry for ranting (should've posted this on Kpop thread but whatever)

Watching some fancam vids of SHINee's performance in Singapore.

Currently on Don't Let Me Go. It feels really different without Onew there :"( this song is so Onew and it just doesn't feel quite right to listen to SHINee without one of the members present, especially Onew (to me) because his voice is usually mixed the loudest in their songs' chorus. Key did a great job covering Onew's part on the 1st verse though.

Before this I watched An Encore and the chorus is definitely less impactful without Onew there.

One thing for sure, SHINee's live vocals are no joke omg even if they missed some of the notes it's really minor because as whole they sounded really great, even the sub-vocalist like Minho (who did great on covering Onew's verse on An Encore).

I miss Onew so much ugh sorry for ranting (should've posted this on Kpop thread but whatever)

I KNOWWWW, I honestly could only watch one performance from that concert, because seeing the rest just made me sad :(
The group just doesn't feel the same without all 5 of them (especially with the slower songs like An Encore and Don't Let Me Go), I miss Onew so muchhhh :(

Now listening to:
SHINee- Moon River Waltz
Most underrated SHINee b side of all time

SHINee- Wowowow

The Autotune in this song makes me lol, they all sound like such fetuses in this song :XD:

Back