What are you listening to right NOW?

f(x)- When I'm Alone

I'm in love with Amber's voice in this song, her deeper lower tone suits it so well <3

X - f(x)

This the one song that I wish Victoria could get more lines. The verses and the prechorus of this song suit her more than Amber/Luna/Krystal

FictionJunction - Madlax Mix (again)

I was graciously given 4th place out of 12 (not many but hey), singing this at a convention Idol-style contest. A judge came backstage and heavily commended me for singing it (along with Canta Per Me for the first round) and said she was so sad that my throat started drying out so quickly (it audibly happened to almost all us finalists, that holding room became arid as faux)

SHINee, "View"
NEOMU AREUM DAUN DAUN DAUN DAUN VIEW lol

Now listening to:
F(x)- 4 Walls
This is View's sister song lol, it was composed by the same people and it's the same genre/type of song and everything. I still can never decide whether I like this song or View better tho, it flip flops every day :p
I LOOOOVE Amber's rap in 4 Walls but I just adore SHINEE'S vocal line so much so idk

Last edited by a moderator:
아이 - f(x)

I love love love this song's chorus.

@sarasara 4 walls for me. Idk why but even though i love view the song is kinda underwhelming (to me) after the bridge - the song decided to end in a 'chill' manner. 4 walls on the other hand kept building up until the end.

Chen- Up Rising

Now I get what this song reminds me of; Kalafina's Mata Kaze ga Tsuyokunatta. I'm not even a rock fan, but I absolutely love the dark and heavy rock vibe of both these songs, especially since they both come from artists who usually do not specialize in anything even close to rock.

Up Rising in particular is such a good song, I want there to be a full version so badddd, I never realized how well Chen's voice fits rock until I heard it lol (He totally fits the rocker stage presence, and omg his high notesss <3 ).
Same with Mata Kaze ga, I love that song and I want Kalafina to make another song like it :P

Satellite-Gabbie Hanna (finally! Her new song, it's really good, not sure which one I like more this or Out Loud, She completely wrote this one though, melody and everything. I can not wait until she releases her full album, and I hope it's a lot of songs too! heh Check her out)

The whole 2015 SHINee concert in Seul. It's magnificent.

Just wait until you get to their Tokyo Dome lives. I like them even better than their Seoul ones, if that's even possible :XD:

Now listening to:
Jonghyun- Orbit
:love::love::love::love:I'll never get tired of his voice, aparently he's gonna release a new album in January-ish (which is my birthday month :D), I'm literally so excited I cannot wait <3
And EXO's first Japanese album also releases in January, it's gonna be such a good month for Kpop ugh

Red Velvet- I Just

This song has been STUCK IN MY HEAD all day and I can't get it out lol
I don't really like the beginning of the song but the rest of it is good, it's just the annoying beginning part that always gets stuck in my head whyyyyy

Back