What are you listening to right NOW?

If I cry-KnK 3
My god this is probably one of the best pieces of music I've ever heard period. The first few minutes are just god like and the last few minutes always reduce me to tears. :touched::touched:

Reactions: aki
Setentia's Darkness Transcend album.

Never heard of them but it's a new release from Blood Music and that label has never released anything I didn't enjoy, plus pay what you want. Rather solid blackened/death metal.

Sprinter - Kalafina Xmas live 2012
I don't care - Fall Out Boy Live in Tokyo

If I cry-KnK 3
My god this is probably one of the best pieces of music I've ever heard period. The first few minutes are just god like and the last few minutes always reduce me to tears. :touched::touched:
fav knk song, hands down. also I really love the title...
yk plz perform if i cry in its entirety one day k thx

np: Never Let Me Go Movie OST

Was listening to Red Moon, but just started I have a dream so practically done.

Was cool to finally hear this used for it's intended purpose when watching the Eve no Jikan movie with some friends last week. I'd seen the series before but always meant to get round to the film version.

^ wait, is the 2016 live already available? Or is it a shorter TV broadcast for now?

@Seasonreaper just the first part of the TV broadcast (of perhaps 6 parts altogether) which contain some of the highlights - the full or almost full concert should be out on blu-ray next March going by past years.

Sat down and binge watched the first 4 KnK movies for the third time. (All in one sitting! I sacrificed my HW for KnK, no regrets :ohoho:)
I cried at the end of Movie 3, as I always do lol. That part with Fujino at the end always chokes me up...:cry:(Not as much as the ending of Movie 7 though...:touched:)
Also, sidenote that Maaya Sakamoto (Shiki's seiyuu) is amazing and I love her to death. :love:

Every time I rewatch KnK, it really strikes me how good it really is. Like I honestly think that KnK is as close as you can get to perfection, in any medium. Everything about the show is just so good, I can't handle it.:plz:
So yeah, currently listening to Aria as the credits for the 4th movie play. :XD:

Aimer - everlasting snow

" The everlasting snow. Looking up to the sky night. Let's pause the time we've spent hurting one another. "

" from beside me someone says : you are not alone : giving birth to a tiny miracle"

~ it's not December yet but I could feel the Christmas vibe because of this song and kalafina new winter acoustic album

:dote:

Back