What are you listening to right NOW?

I decided to troll people at my school and started blasting MATERIALIZE with the windows down as I was driving to school this morning. So many people stared at me but it was worth it hahaha :XD:
Hahahahahahahahahahahha that's hilarious. I would do something like that if I wasn't so shy... Though if it was in someplace that I don't do often I would do it anyway :XD:

Rn: Into the world (arena live), so beautiful :love:

face the truth - Yuki Kajiura

Ost from madoka rebellion was so good. I super love them

Lol I must be the only person who didn't like into the world THAT much... I mean it was good, but not amazing. I guess I probably need to listen to it more to give it a chance to grow on it me though. By far, my favorite thing from the Arena Live was the alleluia acapella <3 <3. I listened to that on repeat for a few hours hehe:love:(I even put the link to it in my instagram bio :XD:)

Currently listening to: Tsumikino Ningyou (RnB Mix). So much better than the original, I honestly can't stand vocaloid "voices" anymore lol... I still like a lot of the songs, but I only listen to covers where actual people sing them now haha

Last edited by a moderator:
If I cry - Kara No Kyoukai
KnK osts is her most phenomenal and epic work I think. Her osts with vocals in this Anime was badass. I wish she comes back with this kind of style in the future.

Reactions: aki
Here we stand in the morning dew
Ahhh I love Yurikos voice so much, she doesn't have nearly enough solo songs...it depresses me

Kansas - People of the South Wind.

[Animelo Summer Live sometimes started with either "Carry On, Wayward Son" by Kansas, and more recently "We Will Rock You" by Queen.]

Been listening to a bunch of stuff for an upcoming review I'm doing with a friend, so all that. Currently on the new Epica album The Holographic Principle.

Uncharted-The Piano Guys (I keep typing "pieano" because that's how my niece says it lol and Ari, that was me earlier. I want it playing all the time, all over the world)

Reactions: Ari
Back