What are you listening to right NOW?

Was bored so I decided to skim through a bunch of Kalafina and Aimer MV's that I found on vevo. Currently on insane dream. And man I gotta say, I love Aimer and all, but her MV's are weird as hell.
I suppose that's better than Kalafina's MV's though, because (with the exception of Seventh Heaven) all of their MV's are literally exactly the same.

Symphonia's PV is really rather different, but that's about it.

Aimer's MVs are pretty damn neat though.

That said I rarely watch MVs.

Currently listening to nothing, because I'm watching Girlish Number ep3.

Kalafina's seventh heaven album currently on Ashita no Keshiki

Wakana's voice was so lovely in this now it's gone

I decided to troll people at my school and started blasting MATERIALIZE with the windows down as I was driving to school this morning. So many people stared at me but it was worth it hahaha :XD:
Currently listening to Dream Scape. ugh I love this song so much. Especially the live version. :sohappy:

Re:zero OST CD 2
composed by : Kenichiro Suehiro
i must admit, in my opinion there is no one can use strings as well as kajiura does.

in this ost, they use lot of string but it lacks of emotion :glasses:

Re:zero OST CD 2
composed by : Kenichiro Suehiro
i must admit, in my opinion there is no one can use strings as well as kajiura does.

in this ost, they use lot of string but it lacks of emotion :glasses:

^I agree, I found that OST to be kinda underwhelming overall. The only tracks I really really liked were 'Toki To Sora No Omoide', 'Gensou Rito', and 'Taida'. Taida in particular is amazing (I love epic acapella choirs) , but the rest of the OST ranges from pretty good to really meh. Completely agree with the thing about strings too.

On topic, I felt a random urge to listen to Madoka while doing HW, so I'm currently re listening to the entire soundtrack. Now on Inevitablis

1. Panic! At The Disco: It's Almost Halloween
2. The Young Veins - Take A Vacation!

Anything by TYV really, after that demo of Nearly Witches I'm becoming *THAT* P!ATD fan obsessed with Ryan

Re watching the YK 2008 Live. Currently on everlasting song. Man this live was so good. Everyone was so happy (especially Kaori, I'll be lucky if she smiles once when I go see them live in January)...
I miss these songs Kajiura :(

Hikari-Saeko Chiba/Kajiura

sarasara: I want to do that but to the whole world. I think everyone (even ppl who like rap, blech) can appreciate her music or should appreciate it. But that's my opinion. But that sounds awesome. Good work. :goodjob:

Back