What are you listening to right NOW?

Lion Heart- Girls Generations
I don't really care about Kpop at all, but this song is so cute and catchy ♥

And yeah, Into the world FTW

Gosick OST.
This show (and OST) is so underrated but it's honestly really really good. Victorique's character song in particular (here) is legit awesome. This show needs more love :touched: It was also one of my first anime :love:

@sarasara I have the Gosick anime on DVD but not the OST.

I like the ED songs by Lisa Komine.

Same here, they're great!
And you're lucky, I don't think it ever got released here in the States, not entirely sure though. I do have the first volume of the light novel though, which was really good.

Yeah, Komine Lisa's songs are of the very best, emotional, endings I have ever heard. And the most underated as well. Sad she doesn't seem to be very popular in Japan, she's such a talented lady. I have seen some videos of her playing the piano and singing on Youtube and God, it's gorgeous :love:
I don't remember listening to Victorique's character songs, but I'd search them asap =D

I'm listening to K-ON songs, I'm not into the anime (it's cute and everything, but not my style) but the music is really funny and catchy =D

Waiting for the train and my iPod has the decency to shuffle Obbligato and Fantasia together, so that.

Kanashiki Kako - Yasuharu Takanashi
Fairy Tail's Theme

if you want some emotional piece of music, go ahead and try to listen to Fairy Tail music

M05 from KnK Movie 5 OST.
One of my favorite KnK tracks of all time honestly. It's just so unique from all the other stuff that Kajiura has done, from the melody, style, instrumentals, sound effects, etc. all while still retaining the Seventh Heaven leitmotif. So good :love: I just wish it was longer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back